The Forward Party

I do agree that Austin Petersen was far better, but the LP felt someone known was more important.
OR the libertarian party thought someone more "known" would have a better chance of simply siphoning votes and maintaining the status quo (getting less than 5%).

Do you know why Petersen left the party?

That's the right question to ask.

Libertarians are largely morons who believe the market is some divinely tuned instrument that will always produce the best outcomes for everybody.

Actually Libertarians do not give a fuck about "best outcomes", they worry about liberty and freedom. As a Libertarian I do not give a fuck about your outcome, just that of me and mine.

No you dumbass, have you ever read libertarian philosophy? Free Market Capitalism has no qalms about replacing a more expensive white work force with a cheaper, browner one. 😄 Those are just market forces. Maybe you whites should work for less and compete in the free market.
I want a free market by Americans, for Americans

Globalists want American workers to engage in a race to the bottom with the poorest of the poor from Latin America and beyond

The only question is why do libs support such stupid policies that make their own country weaker?

I concede that many asians typically vote democrat and support the lib wipe-every-nose big government agenda

But not all of them do
Asians don't have trouble voting for demcrats, but democrats have troube voting for Asians

Heck, just look at Hollywood in regards to Asian actors.

They keep them out.

Which is a major problem in our country. Names mean more than policy
For the most part, all Americans know is Democrats and Republicans, which means we know their policies already. Few stray off into the grey area. This is so engrained that you can go to any place to vote and check the box saying party line vote. No need to know the candidates at all. However, candidates with a lot of Charisma such as Bill Clinton and Donald Trump do have a huge advantage as people will go vote for them even if they were to shoot someone in Manhattan. I have to admit that I'm just not going to vote for some Joe or Jane Schmoe who has no experience whatsoever, at least when it comes to the presidency. It's probably alright for just about anything else. In 2016 I refused to vote for Hillary and I didn't want Trump to be president either, so I wrote in who I wanted all along, John Kasich. I just couldn't vote for Johnson, even though he actually was experienced enough to be president. I think the Aleppo moment made me realize he just wasn't up to par on foreign affairs.

That's not what libertarians are after. We want open, but secure, borders. There are legitimate reasons to keep bad actors out of the country. But "they took er jerbs" isn't one.

You are a typical lib who looks down on other Americans if they have the same job you have
Personal attack out of the gate? What's wrong, no arguments or ideas?
Two million shoeless migrants per year have to be fed, clothed, housed, sent to school, and arrested for crimes all at taxpayer expense
Yeah. We should fix that. And we can do that without turning the nation into an exclusive country club.
Some do work, but when they do they take jobs and depress wages for the poorest Americans
That's just horseshit. There are as many jobs as there are people willing to do them. Jobs are not a finite resource.

Maybe. I'm not enamored with the party leadership, but blaming libertarians for not being serious enough is like blaming the crippled kid for not trying hard enough at the school track meet.
I don't disagree with you, but they certainly can't afford the luxury of stupid mistakes.

Making stupid mistakes seems to be all the libertarian party can do. To the point where it appears deliberate.

If they were making all the right moves and still had a problem getting more than 5% of the vote, I wouldn't be so pissed and ready to write the LP off as useless.
As I said, anything that drains votes from the duopoly is a win. Your concern over whether it hits Rs or Ds harder is just a confession that you're playing the lesser-of-two-evils game. Enjoy your evil.
Not at all. I hate the lesser of two evils bullshit.

The duopoly party suffering from the existence of a libertarian party (R) gives me suspicions about what the LP really is doing.

There can only be two explanations for why the libertarian party sucks so much ass.

1. The leadership is just so fucking stupid that every single move made is a disaster.

2. The leader ship is a lapdog for one of the duopoly parties against the other.

I'm happy to consider alternative explanations.
:dunno:

Last edited:
Asians don't have trouble voting for demcrats, but democrats have troube voting for Asians

Heck, just look at Hollywood in regards to Asian actors.

They keep them out.
Blacks are the chosen pet minority in hollywood films and in Madison avenue advertising

I guess they figure asians can just make good in other fields where blacks lag behind

I just couldn't vote for Johnson, even though he actually was experienced enough to be president. I think the Aleppo moment made me realize he just wasn't up to par on foreign affairs.
This one puzzles me as a criticism, especially when compared to the never-ending gaff show that Biden and Trump have provided.

Personal attack out of the gate? What's wrong, no arguments or ideas?
He's right....You look down your nose at people with alarming regularity,
Yeah. We should fix that. And we can do that without turning the nation into an exclusive country club.
Strawman argument....Wanting secure borders and an orderly immigration regime isn't turning the nation into a country club.
That's just horseshit. There are as many jobs as there are people willing to do them. Jobs are not a finite resource.
Really a neither-here-nor-there argument......The current border crashing is a travesty regardless.

I don't think you understand what makes capitalism successful or understand that it's success doesn't necessarily translate into adequately shared benefits.
That phrase right there shows that you know absolutely nothing about economics, nor the free market ethos.

You're a poorly camouflaged Marxist ideologue.

I want a free market by Americans, for Americans

Globalists want American workers to engage in a race to the bottom with the poorest of the poor from Latin America and beyond

The only question is why do libs support such stupid policies that make their own country weaker?
Exactly. You're just another protectionist. You think the Law should protect Americans from the market forces of cheap foreign labor and so you're not a real libertarian. You're just a poser.

Forum List

Back