The "free market" is a Big Government Program

Is there a country, besides the US, you would like to live in.
Is there a country, besides the US, you would not like to live in.
If you're offering the same, old, tired advice to "love it or leave it", you're wasting bandwidth. I didn't subscribe to your false dilemma when it was used to support Jim Crow or the US occupation of south Vietnam. I suspect those who endorsed child labor and 12 hour work-days also found "love it or leave it" advantageous to their causes.

I'm not going anywhere.

Perhaps many star-spangled capitalists would be happier in China or Russia?

Perhaps many star-spangled capitalists would be happier in China or Russia?

Nah. Commie shitholes are shitholes.

And our economy will still run circles around your Commie shitholes.
For the speculators maybe:

Overthrow the Speculators

"Money, as Karl Marx lamented, plays the largest part in determining the course of history.

"Once speculators are able to concentrate wealth into their hands they have, throughout history, emasculated government, turned the press into lap dogs and courtiers, corrupted the courts and hollowed out public institutions, including universities, to justify their looting and greed."

And our economy will still run circles around your Commie shitholes.
For the speculators maybe:

"Money, as Karl Marx lamented, plays the largest part in determining the course of history.

"Once speculators are able to concentrate wealth into their hands they have, throughout history, emasculated government, turned the press into lap dogs and courtiers, corrupted the courts and hollowed out public institutions, including universities, to justify their looting and greed."

For everybody.

Doctors and no bandages or antibiotics. They're awesome!!
Tell Cuba to lift the embargo
0*IHApq4ErvKU24HT3.jpg

Should the embargo on Cuba be lifted

Capitalism is far from perfect but people, under the right political leadership, have opportunities.

and therein lies the conundrum

Just what a true 'capitalist system' is , operates, and is defined ,could be quite the debate , and i'm sure you'd have the horsepower of opine Indeep

I look forward to such a thread....

~S~
I can tell you from professional experience that "GW's" Housing Bubble and Crash are going to occur again.
The less exclusive areas I work in and drive through, are, on some streets, building stores and homes that the area cannot sustain.
While I am very happy to see certain exclusive areas in Uniondale, Hempstead and Roosevelt, NY are building million dollar homes, there are homes in the truly poorer Blue Collar areas that are being remodeled into 700+K dream homes.
I know for a fact that these people earn in the lower 20-30Ks and I am convinced that the Lenders are Rubber Stamping these Loans "Approved".
Just as in the GW years, there is no way the Tables in the software provided by the Municipalities, States and Federal levels of Government are allowing people who work in Pizza Shops to take out Home Equity Loads in the 600K range.

Everybody loves a great economy, but everyone wants to jump aboard before they're capable of earning and paying their own way.

NOTE; "I know for a fact" means "I know for a fact", so don't even bother asking how "I know for a fact".

Capitalism is far from perfect but people, under the right political leadership, have opportunities.

Just what a true 'capitalist system' is , operates, and is defined ,could be quite the debate , and i'm sure you'd have the horsepower of opine Indeep

~S~
I can tell you from professional experience that "GW's" Housing Bubble and Crash are going to occur again.
The less exclusive areas I work in and drive through, are, on some streets, building stores and homes that the area cannot sustain.
While I am very happy to see certain exclusive areas in Uniondale, Hempstead and Roosevelt, NY are building million dollar homes, there are homes in the truly poorer Blue Collar areas that are being remodeled into 700+K dream homes.
I know for a fact that these people earn in the lower 20-30Ks and I am convinced that the Lenders are Rubber Stamping these Loans "Approved".
Just as in the GW years, there is no way the Tables in the software provided by the Municipalities, States and Federal levels of Government are allowing people who work in Pizza Shops to take out Home Equity Loads in the 600K range.

Everybody loves a great economy, but everyone wants to jump aboard before they're capable of earning and paying their own way.

NOTE; "I know for a fact" means "I know for a fact", so don't even bother asking how "I know for a fact".
Sparky...The bottom NOTE was not aimed at you, it was intended for all the morons who don't want to admit that Lenders can be fucks."

I can tell you the dregs of society , god's 'special children' ie corn-struction workers are all expecting a crash Indeep

a recipe for another housing disaster

true, but don't you sense the constant revaluation via fiscals such as the derivatives market a factor InDeep?

~S~

~S~

Sparky...The bottom NOTE was not aimed at you, it was intended for all the morons who don't want to admit that Lenders can be fucks."
Yes i got that & no skin dude , i'm a target as a 'satans spawn contractor' on a daily basis anyways Indeep

But you sir, i view as as 'insider'

You know how this all ticks

so few of us do you see...

~S~

I can tell you the dregs of society , god's 'special children' ie corn-struction workers are all expecting a crash Indeep

true, but don't you sense the constant revaluation via fiscals such as the derivatives market a factor InDeep?

~S~
Institutional Trading should be Illegal.
I'm tired of egotistical assholes with a bullshit degree in Finance from a "prestigious" University that their daddy's bribe got them into, determining from thin air how a much a given piece of a MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION, with an almost infinite amount of physical Assets & Liabilities alone, is worth at any given second.
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW????
It's a fucking game that they never lose at!

I explained it last week to a naive person here who wants to believe all people on Wall Street are honest.

I will now calm down...nah!

c7ab3de3079f684940a48e0e65369d3c.jpg

"U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont and U.S. Rep. Peter DeFazio of Oregon have called for a national infrastructure bank.

"The U.S. Postal Service would fund the proposed bank.

"The Postal Service — which from 1911 until 1967 provided basic checking and savings services to the public — with its offices in nearly every community has the physical infrastructure to jump-start a national public bank.

"Deposits would be invested in government securities.

"These securities would be used to finance infrastructure projects.

"And the proposal would not require raising taxes.

"The plan, which I doubt the banking lobbyists and their lackeys in Congress will ever permit, would in addition to saving the Postal Service itself provide access to banking for the one in four households that cannot get such services.":26:

~S~
Institutional Trading should be Illegal.
I'm tired of egotistical assholes with a bullshit degree in Finance from a "prestigious" University that their daddy's bribe got them into, determining from thin air how a much a given piece of a MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION, with an almost infinite amount of physical Assets & Liabilities alone, is worth at any given second.
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW????
It's a fucking game that they never lose at!

I explained it last week to a naive person here who wants to believe all people on Wall Street are honest.

I will now calm down...nah!

how a much a given piece of a MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION, with an almost infinite amount of physical Assets & Liabilities alone, is worth at any given second.

If they're overpricing it, don't buy from them.
If they're underpricing it, don't sell to them.

Forum List

Back