The "free market" is a Big Government Program

Perhaps that explains why Cubans live longer than Americans?

cool!!! Lets talk up an libcommie island concentration camp, the only tropical island in the world where boats are illegal. Would love to live there and have no freedom, $254/month income, free health care, no TV to speak of, and no boat to get the hell out of there!!

cool!!! Lets talk up an libcommie island concentration camp, the only tropical island in the world where boats are illegal. Would love to live there and have no freedom, $254/month income, free health care, no TV to speak of, and no boat to get the hell out of there!!
No boats from Gitmo; you sure?
guantanamo-bay-calls-for-its-closure-london_993425.jpg

When will those damn Cubans free our heroic Marines?

I can tell you from professional experience that "GW's" Housing Bubble and Crash are going to occur again.

I can tell you the dregs of society , god's 'special children' ie corn-struction workers are all expecting a crash Indeep

I know for a fact that these people earn in the lower 20-30Ks and I am convinced that the Lenders are Rubber Stamping these Loans "Approved".
Just as in the GW years, there is no way the Tables in the software provided by the Municipalities, States and Federal levels of Government are allowing people who work in Pizza Shops to take out Home Equity Loads in the 600K range.

a recipe for another housing disaster

Everybody loves a great economy, but everyone wants to jump aboard before they're capable of earning and paying their own way.

true, but don't you sense the constant revaluation via fiscals such as the derivatives market a factor InDeep?

~S~
Institutional Trading should be Illegal.
I'm tired of egotistical assholes with a bullshit degree in Finance from a "prestigious" University that their daddy's bribe got them into, determining from thin air how a much a given piece of a MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION, with an almost infinite amount of physical Assets & Liabilities alone, is worth at any given second.
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW????
It's a fucking game that they never lose at!

I explained it last week to a naive person here who wants to believe all people on Wall Street are honest.

I will now calm down...nah!

how a much a given piece of a MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION, with an almost infinite amount of physical Assets & Liabilities alone, is worth at any given second.

If they're overpricing it, don't buy from them.
If they're underpricing it, don't sell to them.
I get the impression you were on the up and up.
Not so the Institutional Traders who are baiting the small guy.

The Market rides like a roller coaster all day long...there's no way that would happen if the data being fed to the masses were honest.
Are investors really pulling in and out of the same deal all day long?
No way.

It's like a big flashing advertisement, but when it fails, it destroys an entire economy.

In fact, with today's technology, crashes should never happen because we found out something that happened last year was suddenly discovered.

Just look at the Housing Crash...who didn't really know the Loans were BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
But everybody's got a dream.

Could you engage using information?
Your memes belie your idiocy,

1588209756721.png

Sounds like communism.

I can tell you from professional experience that "GW's" Housing Bubble and Crash are going to occur again.

I can tell you the dregs of society , god's 'special children' ie corn-struction workers are all expecting a crash Indeep

I know for a fact that these people earn in the lower 20-30Ks and I am convinced that the Lenders are Rubber Stamping these Loans "Approved".
Just as in the GW years, there is no way the Tables in the software provided by the Municipalities, States and Federal levels of Government are allowing people who work in Pizza Shops to take out Home Equity Loads in the 600K range.

Everybody loves a great economy, but everyone wants to jump aboard before they're capable of earning and paying their own way.

true, but don't you sense the constant revaluation via fiscals such as the derivatives market a factor InDeep?

~S~
I'm tired of egotistical assholes with a bullshit degree in Finance from a "prestigious" University that their daddy's bribe got them into, determining from thin air how a much a given piece of a MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION, with an almost infinite amount of physical Assets & Liabilities alone, is worth at any given second.

I explained it last week to a naive person here who wants to believe all people on Wall Street are honest.

how a much a given piece of a MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATION, with an almost infinite amount of physical Assets & Liabilities alone, is worth at any given second.

The Market rides like a roller coaster all day long...there's no way that would happen if the data being fed to the masses were honest.
No way.

It's like a big flashing advertisement, but when it fails, it destroys an entire economy.

In fact, with today's technology, crashes should never happen because we found out something that happened last year was suddenly discovered.

Just look at the Housing Crash...who didn't really know the Loans were BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Most trading is machines now.
Follow the momentum.
Nothing to do with retail brokers giving bad info to little customers.

Huh?

~S~

No way.

Follow the momentum.

Huh?
The machines must be accessing a news based database.
Because if it isn't, that's simply mechanized baiting.

Doctors and no bandages or antibiotics. They're awesome!!
Tell Cuba to lift the embargo
0*IHApq4ErvKU24HT3.jpg

Should the embargo on Cuba be lifted
Their cigars aren't the same after 60 years of hurricanes ruining their soil.

OR

Move to Cuba.

Their cigars aren't the same after 60 years of hurricanes ruining their soil.

Their cigars aren't the same after 60 years of commies ruining their soil.
Screw that phrase, "America, the Land of the Free & Stupid"...
Anybody who thinks fixing our economic system means everybody lives in poverty should be sent to the furthest Communist country.

~S~

No way.

Follow the momentum.

Huh?

Yes. And watching the action of the stocks.

~S~

No way.

Follow the momentum.

Huh?

There is human input somewhere or stocks are simply pushing the upper and lower limits.
It's a game.

~S~

No way.

Follow the momentum.

Huh?

There is human input somewhere or stocks are simply pushing the upper and lower limits.
It's a game.
There is human input somewhere

Humans wrote the trading algorithms.

If you mow my lawn, that action of mowing my lawn has a value to me. It is not the "market" that magically determines how much you make. *I* the customer determine how much you mowing my law, is worth to me, and pay you accordingly.

There is no "distribution" of wages going on. No one does that.
If a majority of your neighbors pay me $10 an hour to mow their lawns and you offer $5, how likely is it the market will work to your advantage?

Well it depends. There is likely someone willing to do the job for less, while providing a lower quality job. Obviously if the company everyone else is using is charging $10, and people are willing to pay that, then they are not going to take less. But someone else might for sure. A high school student for example, might take less money.

But that is still customers setting the wage. There is no "market" that walks around distributing the $10/hour. Each customer is determining that your labor is worth $10/hour.

Even if I'm the CEO of the lawn company, and you are my hired employee.... it's still the customers that determine how much you get paid.

I can't make the value of your labor $20/hour, so customers pay me $20/hour, so that you can get paid $20/hour.

If I could do that, I would make the value of the labor $1 Million dollars, and then I'd take $50,000, and pay you the $950 Thousands, and both of us would end up Trillionaires, and retire in a year.

It's customers that determine the value of the labor. Always. The market isn't "distributing" anything. The people working, are earning their wage, according to the value of their labor.

Forum List

Back