The Front Porch Swing

Oy. That sounds horrible.
I have not had much drama here over the years, thankfully. Had a few wackos but they didn't stay long after I told them to GTFO. Never did they stay the whole 30 days after I gave them notice.

I have this black aura around me, you see. And when I am pissed...it glows. Longest anyone stayed after I said GET OUT was a week and they didn't even stay here. They slept somewhere else until they could get their crap.

Just 9 more months. Then NO roomies ever again. Come ON 9 months!

Can I be your roomie? :tongue:

No. Because being a roomie with a friend is like loaning a friend money. They don't stay friends.:(

I have not had much drama here over the years, thankfully. Had a few wackos but they didn't stay long after I told them to GTFO. Never did they stay the whole 30 days after I gave them notice.

I have this black aura around me, you see. And when I am pissed...it glows. Longest anyone stayed after I said GET OUT was a week and they didn't even stay here. They slept somewhere else until they could get their crap.

No. Because being a roomie with a friend is like loaning a friend money. They don't stay friends.:(

Bah! I'll always be your friend. :smiliehug:

LOVE seeing Drifter and Kiwi here!

I'm waking up to my thread, just slept for probably another five hours. Ladies upstairs freaking right the hell out over what is happening in the game, which is weird because not ten minutes ago I went to the ladies, and my sister was sitting there quietly studying. Just now, she was upstairs screaming over football like a joyous orgasm was involved.

Hey, y'all. I am just hanging out on my front porch, ready to share some sweet tea and muffins with the neighhbors.

I chose the games folder because it was set up with the following rules:

I look forward to having some fun. :thup:

Get a life.

Fuck. Is there NO PEACE ANYWHERE in this joint? Not even HERE on the fucking PORCH?

There will be, probably after the Bowl. And if not ... ;) Trust.

Gracie, I think I have a job for you in New Orleans. Ass kicker.

Gracie, I think I have a job for you in New Orleans. Ass kicker.

Cam't ass kick any more. But I have a mean elbow punch.:tongue:

Stressed today..so sorry in advance for typos. Half a xanax. It kicked in so...maybe I should be screaming with an orgasm. No. Wait. Takes more than half a xanax to make that happen. :lmao:

Stressed today..so sorry in advance for typos. Half a xanax. It kicked in so...maybe I should be screaming with an orgasm. No. Wait. Takes more than half a xanax to make that happen. :lmao:

You should have seen me on two Percocet. Cuz of course I don't have a life, so I was medicated - and trying to read my Kindle. My eyes kept snapping shut. I was getting pissed. I fell asleep cradling my Kindle while attempting to browse the '100 top free' novels.

she was upstairs screaming over football like a joyous orgasm was involved.

I just spit Sprite all over my monitor, missy.:lol:

Eww. Coke product. Go with Sierra Mist. :thup:

I drank Sprite for years because Sierra Mist was off the market for so long.

Sprite has a sort of nasty after taste, doesn't it.

The OP says we can't bring our voodoo dolls. OK. I'm willing to leave the dolls behind but I paid my root lady a lot of dough for my potions and they travel with me.

Sent from my laptop with my Have Love Potion #9 -Will Travel app

/flying tackle hug

Thanks for swinging by, mister! You still gonna be crazy busy this week?

[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]

The OP says we can't bring our voodoo dolls. OK. I'm willing to leave the dolls behind but I paid my root lady a lot of dough for my potions and they travel with me.

Sent from my laptop with my Have Love Potion #9 -Will Travel app

/flying tackle hug

Thanks for swinging by, mister! You still gonna be crazy busy this week?

[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]

Yep for at least 3 days but not sure which ones yet. Nothing on tap tomorrow except to visit the root lady.

Oh, damn!!!!

Thanks for the invite, Gracie. Would love to be there on the porch, would finally get a chance to relax. It is chaos at my place right now. I could try to sneak out, but Mrs. Jughead would kill me. We have friends and neighbors over for a Super Bowl party. The food's not ready yet, so we're just watching festivities on the tube while having some cold ones. I check in on USMB every so often. A toast to everyone there from the folks here.
GO BRONCOS!!!

Hey, [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION], glad you are here!! The more people of good-will, the merrier. I am off to a superbowl party with neighbors soon myself. BRONCOS!!!!
Glad to be here! Just took a small half time break! Thank Heavens I'm at home and not driving tonight! I've been drowning my sorrows due to the massacre (Broncos are down big time). I'm not the only one, the guests have already polished off most of my beer, wine and they're into the hard stuff as well.

Oh well, time to get back to drin .. er I mean back to the game!

Thanks for the invite, Gracie. Would love to be there on the porch, would finally get a chance to relax. It is chaos at my place right now. I could try to sneak out, but Mrs. Jughead would kill me. We have friends and neighbors over for a Super Bowl party. The food's not ready yet, so we're just watching festivities on the tube while having some cold ones. I check in on USMB every so often. A toast to everyone there from the folks here.
GO BRONCOS!!!

Hey, [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION], glad you are here!! The more people of good-will, the merrier. I am off to a superbowl party with neighbors soon myself. BRONCOS!!!!
Glad to be here! Just took a small half time break! Thank Heavens I'm at home and not driving tonight! I've been drowning my sorrows due to the massacre (Broncos are down big time). I'm not the only one, the guests have already polished off most of my beer, wine and they're into the hard stuff as well.

Enjoy! :beer:

GO BRONCOS!!!

It's lookin really grim for the Broncos. ....

Forum List

Back