The Front Porch Swing

One small bottle of sprite lasts me 3 days. I pour a capful of the juice from my marachino cherrie jar, sometimes add one cherry, top with a few chunks of ice. I rarely drink sodas. Right now I am sucking down hot green tea.

One small bottle of sprite lasts me 3 days. I pour a capful of the juice from my marachino cherrie jar, sometimes add one cherry, top with a few chunks of ice. I rarely drink sodas. Right now I am sucking down hot green tea.

I like Canada dry ginger ale, but I like sprite sometimes to.

I like drinking vodka, and smoking crack.

she was upstairs screaming over football like a joyous orgasm was involved.

I just spit Sprite all over my monitor, missy.:lol:

Eww. Coke product. Go with Sierra Mist. :thup:

I drank Sprite for years because Sierra Mist was off the market for so long.
as long as the citrus flavored drinks don't have brominated vegetable oil, I'm ok w/ them

I mostly drink green tea called "Green gunpowder" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_tea

Last edited:

I like drinking vodka, and smoking crack.

Come again, what do you stick up whutt???

omg....

I just spit Sprite all over my monitor, missy.:lol:

Eww. Coke product. Go with Sierra Mist. :thup:

I drank Sprite for years because Sierra Mist was off the market for so long.
as long as the citrus flavored drinks don't have brominated vegetable oil, I'm ok w/ them

I mostly drink green tea called "Green gunpowder" Gunpowder tea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I usually buy the 510 Temple of Heaven. Great stuff....

Finishing off coffee, green tea is next. I'm on a mostly liquid diet at this point in time.

Green tea is an antioxidant. Good stuff. Kills all the baddies in your system. :)

I am in SUCH a good mood. :thup:

Feels good to be ... using old skills.

Wow. Dude. Just noticed that the attempts to find my veins, bruises are much darker than they were earlier. Guess I better start getting some Vitamin C in my system.

Me too - but I rarely, rarely drink soda. Just too much bad and wrong with it.

I like Coke Zero. If it can clean of battery terminals and blood from asphalt imagine how clean my GI tract is......... :thup:

Same here, but once in a while I do.

Forum List

Back