The Front Porch Swing

This pretty much goes hand-in-hand with what it says in my bio;

The amount of energy somebody puts into hurting you is directly proportionate to how much stronger you become.

Yeah! Me too. But I have to work days. I start work at 6am. Ugh
But it saves on babysitting costs

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I worked graveyard from 1986-1993. It worked well because my daughter was in school while I was sleeping, and I was at work while she slept.

The first five years, we actually lived with my folks, and after that we lived a block away. She slept over there while I was at work, so thanks to them, no babysitting costs either.

This feels strange to talk about, since she is a mom now, herself.

I worked graveyard from 1986-1993. It worked well because my daughter was in school while I was sleeping, and I was at work while she slept.

The first five years, we actually lived with my folks, and after that we lived a block away. She slept over there while I was at work, so thanks to them, no babysitting costs either.

This feels strange to talk about, since she is a mom now, herself.

you are very lucky. you really are. so mis your daughter.

there was one time when i was paying child care, child support, and my son was living with me...long story...painful...but he turned out to be such a good kid.

so i am very very lucky too.

Morning already!? Guess that means it's time for me to call it a night.

But you know I won't. I always say I'm going to bed, and then I'm out and about for another hour or two.

Forum List

Back