The Front Porch Swing

Nowadays he'll scarf down any kind of cake.When he was small he really liked to Pattycake.

And you? Just cuz I'm nosy. Do you have a favorite?
Nothing better than carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Yum!

Actually there is... the logical extension...
hummingbird-cake-sl-l.jpg

Sorry I wasn't on the swing much today, it has been an unbelievably long day, also emotionally very draining for me, with a couple of extra projects. I really hope you all had a good day.

To friends and new people who I hope to soon call "friend" as well, I wish you a good end to hump day.

over and out.

-Sir Statalicious
aka "Boopinghengst"

:lol:

Took me a while to find this place but thanks to my GPS, I made it.

Love what you've done to the joint. Nice curtains, comfy rocker on the porch. Gonna put my philodendron right over there ...

Boop, hope your sister is okay and I LOVE that sister photo.

Luissa - I'm not clear about what went on with your son. He's not autistic, right? I have enormous respect and admiration for those who raise special needs kids. Not saying your son is cuz, as I say, I'm not clear on that. Hope Im not stepping on toes with this ...

Gotta go water that philodendron.

Thank you for dropping by, Luddly. :)

Would you like something to drink, an iced tea perhaps?

Thanks very much ... a little cool yet for ice tea.

Early this morning, I went out on our deck to watch the eagles cruising the lake for brakfast and what should I spy but a gorgeous fox just below our house.

Last spring, I managed to get two pretty poor photos of a youngster on our deck. He looked so skinny, I worried for him. I don't know if he made it but the guy I video'd this morning looked fat and fluffy. He caught on to me pretty quickly but I was able to get a pretty good look at him.

I have so many photos I would like to post now and again. One of these days, I'll set up an anonymously account so I can.

Meanwhile, just take my word that this little red fox had such a fat and fluffy tail ... why I was right real jealous of him!

Oh and don't tell the Jim the Egg Guy down the road.

`

Took me a while to find this place but thanks to my GPS, I made it.

Love what you've done to the joint. Nice curtains, comfy rocker on the porch. Gonna put my philodendron right over there ...

Boop, hope your sister is okay and I LOVE that sister photo.

Luissa - I'm not clear about what went on with your son. He's not autistic, right? I have enormous respect and admiration for those who raise special needs kids. Not saying your son is cuz, as I say, I'm not clear on that. Hope Im not stepping on toes with this ...

Gotta go water that philodendron.

Thank you for dropping by, Luddly. :)

Would you like something to drink, an iced tea perhaps?

Thanks very much ... a little cool yet for ice tea.

Early this morning, I went out on our deck to watch the eagles cruising the lake for brakfast and what should I spy but a gorgeous fox just below our house.

Last spring, I managed to get two pretty poor photos of a youngster on our deck. He looked so skinny, I worried for him. I don't know if he made it but the guy I video'd this morning looked fat and fluffy. He caught on to me pretty quickly but I was able to get a pretty good look at him.

I have so many photos I would like to post now and again. One of these days, I'll set up an anonymously account so I can.

Meanwhile, just take my word that this little red fox had such a fat and fluffy tail ... why I was right real jealous of him!

Oh and don't tell the Jim the Egg Guy down the road.

`

Poor Jim.

But I can see why he can't know.

I've stayed up longer than I should've....I'm sleepy and bidding adieu to all of you....for now...

adieu.jpg

@statistikhengst

Have you heard of these guys? This video just made my day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dakd7EIgBE]ThePianoGuys - Let It Go (Disney's "Frozen") Vivaldi's Winter - YouTube[/ame]

"Oh, no; couldn't just give us a break. Had to make us pay."

/sob

... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 9 am Thursday to
6 am CST Friday...

A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 9 am Thursday to
6 am CST Friday.

* Timing... snow will develop during Thursday morning and
continue into Thursday night before diminishing early Friday
morning. The heaviest snow is expected roughly between 11 am
and 10 PM Thursday.

* Main impact... snow and ice covered roads will make for
extremely difficult travel conditions... especially for the
Thursday afternoon work and school commute.

* Snow accumulations... 6 to 9 inches.

* Winds... west-northwest from 15 to 25 mph and gusts above 30
mph Thursday night.

* Visibility... a quarter to a half mile... with locally lower
visibility in open and exposed areas.

* Other impacts... severely limited visibilities in blowing and
drifting snow and wind chill readings falling into the single
digits below zero by Friday morning.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of
snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in
an emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.

Forum List

Back