🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The future of Marijuana policy in the South

Shoot we been smoking weed in the south since the 60's growin it too.

not me, federally legalize it. It is no worse than booze or pain killers.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

Are you serious? Really?

:badgrin::cuckoo:

When compared to alcohol and prescription meds, pot is mother's milk.

100 people die every day in this country from prescription drugs.

88,000 people die every year from excessive alcohol use.

CDC - Prescription Painkiller Overdoses Policy Impact Brief - Home and Recreational Safety - Injury Center
CDC - Fact Sheets-Alcohol Use And Health - Alcohol

Can someone come up with deaths from marijuana? The CDC has pages on prescription drugs, alcohol and such. But when I search for marijuana, I get pages on drug testing or surveys to see who has tried it.

You get forced fed marijuawana???

You get forced fed marijuawana???What a freak....

You're batshit insane and should probably be locked up.

Pot will be legal in the whole country within a very short time. Some cities will preserve themselves with city ordinances. It will be one more point of division. And another reason to be armed at all times.

Pot will be legal in the whole country within a very short time. Some cities will preserve themselves with city ordinances. It will be one more point of division. And another reason to be armed at all times.

I agree with the idea to be armed. I carry most of the time.

But I disagree that the legalization of marijuana is a reason to be armed. I was a regular pot smoker for better than 3 decades. I never once saw a fight started by a pot head. Drunks start them all the time.

Potheads should be shot on sight.

Why?

Because Pot is Satan!!

elaine-seinfeld-devil-face-o.gif

:D

I am firmly against legalizing marijuana. Once we do that you know what will happen. Insane asylums will be filled with our children, coloreds will rape our women in the streets, and everyone will listen to jazz music.

No sir, I'm against the devil weed. Now excuse me, but I'm going to the bar to get my drunk on.

I am firmly against legalizing marijuana. Once we do that you know what will happen. Insane asylums will be filled with our children, coloreds will rape our women in the streets, and everyone will listen to jazz music.

No sir, I'm against the devil weed. Now excuse me, but I'm going to the bar to get my drunk on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Forum List

Back