🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The future of Marijuana policy in the South

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

You get forced fed marijuawana???

I think what hes saying is when people smoke it around you, you can get a contact high.

Back when I thought marijuana was harmless, especially since I didn't use myself, I was at a party and the pot smoke was so thick, I ended up in the hospital.

I think what hes saying is when people smoke it around you, you can get a contact high.

Which we all know is a load of horse shit.

Excuse me?

Contact highs are horse shit. You'd have to be locked in a very small closet with ten people smoking weed at a ridiculous pace to get high from second hand smoke.
In my youth I got a DUI and the first thing my PO told me? If you smoke weed you better stop,and dont try and say it was second hand smoke. So if weed cant be detected in a drug screen from second hand smoke it surely not enough to get you high.
Adding to that,during my probation period I didnt smoke pot yet I was around it a lot and never got a contact high and never failed a whiz quiz.

So yes,contact highs are horse shit.

You get forced fed marijuawana???

Back when I thought marijuana was harmless, especially since I didn't use myself, I was at a party and the pot smoke was so thick, I ended up in the hospital.

Was anyone else hospitalized? If you were hospitalized and close to death from second hand smoke those that actually smoked it would be dead.

Excuse me?

Contact highs are horse shit. You'd have to be locked in a very small closet with ten people smoking weed at a ridiculous pace to get high from second hand smoke.
In my youth I got a DUI and the first thing my PO told me? If you smoke weed you better stop,and dont try and say it was second hand smoke. So if weed cant be detected in a drug screen from second hand smoke it surely not enough to get you high.
Adding to that,during my probation period I didnt smoke pot yet I was around it a lot and never got a contact high and never failed a whiz quiz.

Bullshit, have you ever been around a large group of people smoking? I went to a DMX concert in high school and didn't smoke but every other person was, and I left there high as shit. Contact high is real buddy.

Excuse me?

Bullshit, have you ever been around a large group of people smoking? I went to a DMX concert in high school and didn't smoke but every other person was, and I left there high as shit. Contact high is real buddy.

Did you not read my post? If what you're saying were true I would have failed every whiz quiz I took during my probation period,yet I passed everyone of them. Thirty six of them to be exact.

Last edited:

Did you not read my post? If what you're saying were true I would have failed every whiz quiz I took during my probation period,yet I passed everyone of them.

Maybe your just lucky?

Did you not read my post? If what you're saying were true I would have failed every whiz quiz I took during my probation period,yet I passed everyone of them.

Maybe your just lucky?

Thirty six times?

I dont get the uproar over legalization. Can someone explain to my why cigarettes are legal nation wide but weed is not?

its called hypocrisy...how many Smokers and "casual" drinkers are against Pot from even being decriminalized?....probably a lot....

Last edited:
not me, federally legalize it. It is no worse than booze or pain killers.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

Are you serious? Really?

Yes.

Excuse me?

i have to agree here .....we had a few non smokers with us sitting around watching tv....i never noticed anything and they never said anything.....but anything is possible.....but going to a hospital?......its Katz....she thinks Reefer Madness was a National Geographic show....

Forum List

Back