🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The future of Marijuana policy in the South

Any state that does not allow medical marijuana isn't worth living in.

Marijuana is the safest medical substance in our materia medica.

Making (keeping) it illegal is a crime against humanity.

I watch my friends taking pills their doctors give them, pills that all have contraindications, pills that lead to other illnesses leading to still more pills.

Meanwhile marijuana that is used now by million of people for various medical issues is 100% safe.

The medical establishment ought to be ashamed, but those whores that work for big pharma have no shame and no honor.

not me, federally legalize it. It is no worse than booze or pain killers.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

You get forced fed marijuawana???

I think what hes saying is when people smoke it around you, you can get a contact high.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

I think what hes saying is when people smoke it around you, you can get a contact high.

So the answer is a continued ban on marijuana?? Wouldn't "I don't want to get high, so I am gonna leave" work better?

So the answer is a continued ban on marijuana?? Wouldn't "I don't want to get high, so I am gonna leave" work better?

Not at all, I am ok with legalization but within reason.

The problem is that this sort of legislation is rarely reasonable.

If I open a Pot Bar, will I be allowed to let my customers smoke pot?

If I own the building, own the business, and have signs warning the public of the dangers of second-hand smoke, I am still not allowed to light a cigarette in my store (in most states).

If I own the building, own the business, and have signs warning the public of the dangers of second-hand smoke, I am still not allowed to light a cigarette in my store (in most states).

Thats a good point!

Thats a good point!

Thank you. It is sad that I am always surprised to see posts like yours.

only low information people like you are this fucking stupid.....how many Cigarette people have you shot Rambo who blew smoke your way?.....

only low information people like you are this fucking stupid.....how many Cigarette people have you shot Rambo who blew smoke your way?.....

Only the ones making passes....so he's missed out on that also.....

Pot will be legal in the whole country within a very short time. Some cities will preserve themselves with city ordinances. It will be one more point of division. And another reason to be armed at all times.

here is another....paranoid about something she knows very little about.....but yet will tell you she is a fountain of info on it.....

Pot will be legal in the whole country within a very short time. Some cities will preserve themselves with city ordinances. It will be one more point of division. And another reason to be armed at all times.

I agree with the idea to be armed. I carry most of the time.

But I disagree that the legalization of marijuana is a reason to be armed. I was a regular pot smoker for better than 3 decades. I never once saw a fight started by a pot head. Drunks start them all the time.

in order to know that Katz would have had to have actually been at parties were both pot and alcohol were present.....she has never even seen a joint.....so i doubt it.....but of course she will say....she has been there numerous times....which you know is bullshit...

then she would be at a party or a get together.....if she doesnt like the stuff,what is she doing there?....second hand smoke is bad also.....does miss priss shoot those smokers too?...i think Roshawn is fucking with everyone.....only Katz and Thanatos are this stupid when it comes to pot,there cant be another....

decriminalize it....should not be schedule 1 .....and have the same laws that you have for alcohol about driving and smoking in public.....

Which we all know is a load of horse shit.

Forum List

Back