🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The future of Marijuana policy in the South

Excuse me?

Contact highs are horse shit. You'd have to be locked in a very small closet with ten people smoking weed at a ridiculous pace to get high from second hand smoke.
In my youth I got a DUI and the first thing my PO told me? If you smoke weed you better stop,and dont try and say it was second hand smoke. So if weed cant be detected in a drug screen from second hand smoke it surely not enough to get you high.
Adding to that,during my probation period I didnt smoke pot yet I was around it a lot and never got a contact high and never failed a whiz quiz.

So yes,contact highs are horse shit.

Bullshit, have you ever been around a large group of people smoking? I went to a DMX concert in high school and didn't smoke but every other person was, and I left there high as shit. Contact high is real buddy.

did you give it a real try next time?....just askin

I dont get the uproar over legalization. Can someone explain to my why cigarettes are legal nation wide but weed is not?

Weed is icky.

There is no cognitive impairment with cigarettes. No one ever got into a car accident if their one for the road was a Marlboro.

I dont smoke but I have heard smokers say that cigarettes get you high as well. I know some ex NBA players that smoked before every game. How sure are we that weed impairs anything?

Which we all know is a load of horse shit.

Excuse me?

Contact highs are horse shit. You'd have to be locked in a very small closet with ten people smoking weed at a ridiculous pace to get high from second hand smoke.
In my youth I got a DUI and the first thing my PO told me? If you smoke weed you better stop,and dont try and say it was second hand smoke. So if weed cant be detected in a drug screen from second hand smoke it surely not enough to get you high.
Adding to that,during my probation period I didnt smoke pot yet I was around it a lot and never got a contact high and never failed a whiz quiz.

Really?
Boomer Esiason Recalls 2nd-Hand High During ?MNF? Broadcast « CBS New York

Excuse me?

Really?
Boomer Esiason Recalls 2nd-Hand High During ?MNF? Broadcast « CBS New York

Well if boomer said it it must be true.:lol:
I'll trust the thirty six whiz quiz's I had to take over my three year probation period over some washed up football player.

not me, federally legalize it. It is no worse than booze or pain killers.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

Oh man, you're better than the Holier than Thee crowd. :lol:

Pot will be legal in the whole country within a very short time. Some cities will preserve themselves with city ordinances. It will be one more point of division. And another reason to be armed at all times.

I agree with the idea to be armed. I carry most of the time.

But I disagree that the legalization of marijuana is a reason to be armed. I was a regular pot smoker for better than 3 decades. I never once saw a fight started by a pot head. Drunks start them all the time.

You should carry all the time or not at all.

Pot will be legal in the whole country within a very short time. Some cities will preserve themselves with city ordinances. It will be one more point of division. And another reason to be armed at all times.

But I disagree that the legalization of marijuana is a reason to be armed. I was a regular pot smoker for better than 3 decades. I never once saw a fight started by a pot head. Drunks start them all the time.

Where I live crime is almost none existent and I dont bother carrying if I'm just running up to the corner store.
Now if I'm heading into Houston? Thats a whole nother story.

Where I live crime is almost none existent and I dont bother carrying if I'm just running up to the corner store.

I believe it should be second nature to carry, no different than putting on your shoes before heading out.

I believe it should be second nature to carry, no different than putting on your shoes before heading out.

We know. You like to shoot dogs and you don't want to waste an opportunity to gun one down in cold blood.

Oh it's second nature...when I leave Cinco Ranch. This community is about as white bread as it gets. You're more in danger from the soccer moms and their driving.
You wouldnt believe how many times I've seen a beemer and a lexus wracked up in a thirty mph zone in a subdivision. It boggles the mind.

I have concluded upon reading some of the posts on this topic that the use of Marijuana, particularly among certain US Message Board users, is more widespread than we originally thought.

C O U G H....

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

Are you serious? Really?

Yes.

You belong in a straitjacket, in a padded cell, in the highest-security wing of a maximum-security mental ward.

I think what hes saying is when people smoke it around you, you can get a contact high.

Back when I thought marijuana was harmless, especially since I didn't use myself, I was at a party and the pot smoke was so thick, I ended up in the hospital.

Too bad you survived.

Too bad someone doesn't put a bullet in your pot addled brain. Go smoke a joint and jump off a roof. At least you would have done one good thing in your otherwise worthless life.

Back when I thought marijuana was harmless, especially since I didn't use myself, I was at a party and the pot smoke was so thick, I ended up in the hospital.

Too bad you survived.

Too bad someone doesn't put a bullet in your pot addled brain. Go smoke a joint and jump off a roof. At least you would have done one good thing in your otherwise worthless life.

99.9% of those who smoke Pot wont do that.....you would know that if you had any REAL experience with it.....

The world according to "Spencer Shredder"? Spencer offers the astounding opinion that the majority of the South supports legalization without a bit of evidence to support the claim. When you come right down to it, it seams that a few pathetic liberal democrats offered up bills and they were defeated.

Too bad you survived.

99.9% of those who smoke Pot wont do that.....you would know that if you had any REAL experience with it.....

I cant stand it when someone with zero experience with pot tries to make all these unfounded statements.
They act like you're dropping acid or something. I have never smoked weed and became so intoxicated that I couldnt function.
And I'm thinking someone dropped a roofie in katz drink at that party.

Forum List

Back