🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The future of Marijuana policy in the South

Too bad you survived.

Too bad someone doesn't put a bullet in your pot addled brain. Go smoke a joint and jump off a roof. At least you would have done one good thing in your otherwise worthless life.

99.9% of those who smoke Pot wont do that.....you would know that if you had any REAL experience with it.....

I have never smoked pot. My clients did. The ones that went to prison, lost their families or just died. Actually it wasn't my clients who lost children. It was the opposing potheads.

What do you do when a pothead has a heart attack, stroke or piles the car up a tree? Nothing. Take a walk and come back later.

Back when I thought marijuana was harmless, especially since I didn't use myself, I was at a party and the pot smoke was so thick, I ended up in the hospital.

Too bad you survived.

Too bad someone doesn't put a bullet in your pot addled brain. Go smoke a joint and jump off a roof. At least you would have done one good thing in your otherwise worthless life.

Never touched pot in my life. Anything else you want to be wrong on tonight, sweetie?

99.9% of those who smoke Pot wont do that.....you would know that if you had any REAL experience with it.....

I cant stand it when someone with zero experience with pot tries to make all these unfounded statements.
They act like you're dropping acid or something. I have never smoked weed and became so intoxicated that I couldnt function.
And I'm thinking someone dropped a roofie in katz drink at that party.

Too bad it wasn't rat poison.

I cant stand it when someone with zero experience with pot tries to make all these unfounded statements.
They act like you're dropping acid or something. I have never smoked weed and became so intoxicated that I couldnt function.

You have no idea how debilitating pot-induced anxiety is for some people. Instead you'd rather parrot ignorance and live within your own limited experience.
Consider it an allergy. Would you be OK with someone ingesting a substance into your body that you're allergic to? And their argument is that it's OK for them and people they hang out with so it must be OK for you.

not me, federally legalize it. It is no worse than booze or pain killers.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do.
I am 77 years old. I lived most of my life in New York City, where marijuana was decriminalized throughout the sixties and seventies. Never once was marijuana ever "force fed" to me, nor have I heard about it being "force fed" to anyone else. And I'm quite certain no one else in this forum will concur with the fanciful, somewhat paranoid aversion you've expressed.

What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues.
And some people can die from eating a few peanuts, or from a bee sting, or from a little MSG in their food, and on and on. If you are prone to dwell on rare exceptions you might wish to avoid having sex, because some people have died from heart attacks caused by orgasm.

I have never smoked pot. My clients did. The ones that went to prison, lost their families or just died. Actually it wasn't my clients who lost children. It was the opposing potheads.

What do you do when a pothead has a heart attack, stroke or piles the car up a tree? Nothing. Take a walk and come back later.

sure they did Katz.....what other drugs were they doing that you are conveniently leaving out?....you have more fucking bullshit the fucking bull.....

her stories are entertaining.....

You have no idea how debilitating pot-induced anxiety is for some people. Instead you'd rather parrot ignorance and live within your own limited experience.
Consider it an allergy. Would you be OK with someone ingesting a substance into your body that you're allergic to? And their argument is that it's OK for them and people they hang out with so it must be OK for you.

if you are allergic to Pot...stay away from it....now was that hard to figure out?...

I will neither confirm nor deny............... While I would generally support legalization, I have a very firm belief that pot smoking at early teenage years or even before 20 is detrimental to the development of the brain. Serious punishment for sales to minors would have to accompany legalization

Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me.

Except people don't force-feed their booze or pain killers into others' bodies the way pot smokers do. What's more, pot can cause serious anxiety disorder and depression issues. Only the low-information people are unaware of this.
You blow your pot smoke on me and I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

You get forced fed marijuawana???

I think what hes saying is when people smoke it around you, you can get a contact high.
We had a cat who loved catnip and marijuana smoke. When we had company and the pipe was passed that cat would move along with the pipe and rise up to put his head in the smoke cloud. His eyes would become very glassy and he would lie on his side, stretch himself out, and purr loudly. My wife's friend called him Cheech.

We had another cat who didn't care for catnip and was not interested in marijuana smoke. So there seems to be some correlation between the two substances and a cat is either receptive to the effect or is not.

Has anyone else observed similar behavior by their pet(s)?

Which we all know is a load of horse shit.

Excuse me?

Contact highs are horse shit. You'd have to be locked in a very small closet with ten people smoking weed at a ridiculous pace to get high from second hand smoke.
In my youth I got a DUI and the first thing my PO told me? If you smoke weed you better stop,and dont try and say it was second hand smoke. So if weed cant be detected in a drug screen from second hand smoke it surely not enough to get you high.
Adding to that,during my probation period I didnt smoke pot yet I was around it a lot and never got a contact high and never failed a whiz quiz.

So yes,contact highs are horse shit.
Then you were exposed to marijuana smoke with extremely weak potency.

I dont get the uproar over legalization. Can someone explain to my why cigarettes are legal nation wide but weed is not?

its called hypocrisy...how many Smokers and "casual" drinkers are against Pot from even being decriminalized?....probably a lot....
Reefer Madness propaganda has produced an extremely effective brainwash over the years and, unfortunately, a significant percentage of the population is submissively receptive to it because of their low preconscious resistance to authority.

Did you not read my post? If what you're saying were true I would have failed every whiz quiz I took during my probation period,yet I passed everyone of them.

Maybe your just lucky?

Thirty six times?
The remaining possibility is you are biologically immune to the effect of THC/CBD. I've never heard of any such immunity but I won't deny it's possible. Have you ever used marijuana in any form?

I have concluded upon reading some of the posts on this topic that the use of Marijuana, particularly among certain US Message Board users, is more widespread than we originally thought.

C O U G H....
I believe you'll find that's the case with the population in general.

Forum List

Back