The Gaystapo is at it again

Of course this sick-fuck is "ecstatic". He is dying to see the high school girls who refuse to talk to him, naked.
"I'm ecstatic," Maday — who was born male but identifies as female, the Daily Herald noted — said after the vote.
The left's horrific war on women is in full gear. Sickening. Time for decent citizens to take matters into their own hands and brutally beat any LGBT trying to enter the facilities of the opposite sex.

HS girl swimmer near tears after transgenders get 'unrestricted' access to locker room where she changes 'multiple times, naked' in front of others

Of course this sick-fuck is "ecstatic". He is dying to see the high school girls who refuse to talk to him, naked.
"I'm ecstatic," Maday — who was born male but identifies as female, the Daily Herald noted — said after the vote.
The left's horrific war on women is in full gear. Sickening. Time for decent citizens to take matters into their own hands and brutally beat any LGBT trying to enter the facilities of the opposite sex.

HS girl swimmer near tears after transgenders get 'unrestricted' access to locker room where she changes 'multiple times, naked' in front of others

13061955_1003507443017961_8312293386271927368_n.jpg

Or we can beat up transphobic assholes, that works, too.

You really think this guy is dressing up so he can see naked chicks?

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
a dress doesn't change DNA

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket

I don't see the person as mentally disturbed or a sex deviant and I see nothing wrong with that person preffering to be classified as a female. I am not sure where people on here live or have worked, but where I have worked and lived having this anti-gay attitude gets people fired from their job. It is seen as unprofessional and not tolerated. I have seen it happen before.

Gender is more than DNA.

I don't see the person as mentally disturbed or a sex deviant and I see nothing wrong with that person preffering to be classified as a female. I am not sure where people on here live or have worked, but where I have worked and lived having this anti-gay attitude gets people fired from their job. It is seen as unprofessional and not tolerated. I have seen it happen before.

That's why Poodle is such an angry guy... he knows his bigotry isn't tolerated in the real world.

Time for you to see a professional for your violent tendencies. Jail is no place for former football "stars".

A key board and a USMB account does not change ignorance of human sexuality

It's not ignorance to know the difference between men and women, and to refuse to play along with the lies and insane delusions of one who denies this difference.

Indeed, it is difficult to imagine anything more ignorant than not understanding the distinction between men and women, or refusing to acknowledge this distinction.

It's not ignorance to know the difference between men and women, and to refuse to play along with the lies and insane delusions of one who denies this difference.

Indeed, it is difficult to imagine anything more ignorant than not understanding the distinction between men and women, or refusing to acknowledge this distinction.
th
upload_2019-11-21_15-58-3.jpeg

th
View attachment 290974
As per your meme - you dream he shuts up ---- that's understandable being that he just stomped all over your argument. One of my fears is there is no such thing as PMS and that is really your personality. I'd like to leave you with one more thought, but I'm sure you have no place to put it.

A key board and a USMB account does not change ignorance of human sexuality[/QUOTTE] You do realize that works both ways little fella
african-america.jpg

african-america.jpg

The defense rests, your honor...

For what? We all know Hollywood panders to the homophobes...

In most law, you're not required to prove a negative
You're joking right ? Hollywood panders to the Homophobes - you are one clueless ignorant MFer - Keep talking; someday you'll say something intelligent.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew.

Forum List

Back