The ghost of Terry Schindler

She was alive and all you left wing whackos wanted her dead. Very strange to wish a woman a pained out death sentence to starve her to death to dehydrate her to death.

Do you lefties have pictures of Gosnell's death chambers on your walls so you can love the snipping of the baby's head off?

I think you do.

In honor of "Terri Schindler" did you borrow her brain for this thread?

What part of a mother fucker are you? Now I don't have a problem waking up tomorrow and following you around the planet to make you wished you died as a child.

That's me.

I shall.

I really will wake up tomorrow and hunt you down. Just for fun. Let me know if you want it.

Sounds like someone is back on the crack pipe!

Granny.jpg

You know you lefties keep bitching about lfe. I think you have had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many breaks and you don't understand just basic rock and working for the man.

and what lifestyle was that?
Bulimic. She killed herself.

Now prove it.
I already did now you go look for it.

No show me again you bitch. I am really just too tired with your bullshit. And now forever enemy. Pity. Never thought of you that way but I will now.
Go have another drink, TD. I'm not going to keep posting proof about what happened to Schaivo, everyone knew but you it seems. :alcoholic:

I have a time line that will kill you.

She was alive and all you left wing whackos wanted her dead. Very strange to wish a woman a pained out death sentence to starve her to death to dehydrate her to death.

Do you lefties have pictures of Gosnell's death chambers on your walls so you can love the snipping of the baby's head off?

I think you do.

What part of a mother fucker are you? Now I don't have a problem waking up tomorrow and following you around the planet to make you wished you died as a child.

That's me. Some fun from that movie. Make you wished you died as a child. Robin Williams.

I shall. Cripes it was one of the best exchanges ever.

I really will wake up tomorrow and hunt you down. Just for fun. Let me know if you want it.

Granny.jpg

Pfffffffffffffffffft give me a break here.

You know bitch my husband at Saturn was awesome. Trying to put into words that you could understand. We went to Saturn because my husband actually created a paint that could go on a car that was environmentally friendly.

We were imported to Franklin Tennessee. Spent such good years there.

When PPG needed him back we did it. It tore my heart out over all those good years south.

You want to come back at me you bitch I will have a blast kicking your ass around.

Last edited:
and what lifestyle was that?
Bulimic. She killed herself.

Now prove it.
I already did now you go look for it.

No show me again you bitch. I am really just too tired with your bullshit. And now forever enemy. Pity. Never thought of you that way but I will now.
Go have another drink, TD. I'm not going to keep posting proof about what happened to Schaivo, everyone knew but you it seems. :alcoholic:

You starved her to death. You kept her from water.

Tell me how much you cared.

Now because I have been through my own if my pop had asked me oh hells bells in the dying days I would have figured something out. Pillow not included. I wish we could have a discussion.

But I would never have even put my dogs or their babies thru what Terri went thru. Can we agree on that at least?

When you put a person on the "Liverpool pathway" it means you don't give a soul water or food. I'd rather hit them in the head with a hammer to take them out instead of dying them to death.

A child dies every 4 seconds of hunger, disease, and abuse. 20,000 a day.

And you fake self-righteous people CHOOSE to let them die. Better to keep that money in your bank account eh.

Hypocrisy

Moderation Message:

Someone sent out the memo to post Terry "Schindler" threads today. I know its the quadrannual creepy season, and all the old wounds have to be reopened. Let's not kill each other over it..

A child dies every 4 seconds of hunger, disease, and abuse. 20,000 a day.

And you fake self-righteous people CHOOSE to let them die. Better to keep that money in your bank account eh.

Hypocrisy

Alrighty. I don't understand this.

I help where I can. We are loners out there. But I know we make a difference. That I know.

For years now I've been a huge supporter of this battered womens shelter It's a shelter.

I actually have gotten even in this land of lands to make so many give the bounty from the garden to this one shelter in particular.

It's a good thing.

Even if it is a lonely dollar. Just one lonely dollar. They know you care. And the money means nothing. They know that you care.

I think you do.

You love creaming yourself on her death it appears after all these years. Continue.

Lady, I'm not the one damning everyone to hell because I don't understand the state her body was in.

I think you do.

That's me.

I shall.

Granny.jpg

it kind of sounded like one of them anonymous internet threats

You know you lefties keep bitching about lfe. I think you have had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many breaks and you don't understand just basic rock and working for the man.

What the fuck are you going on about now?

EDIT: You obviously have some issues you're dealing with so I'm out of this thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back