The ghost of Terry Schindler

Oh bite me on Michael. I want to bazooka barf over that son of a bitch.

Holy fuck lady, sober up and reread your posts, you sound completely unhinged. You can't even put a simple sentence together, you're damning everyone to hell claiming people were celebrating her death and it's obvious you can't even understand the concept that her brain was less stable than a bowl of jello.

Kiss my ass buddy.

The left was not only celebrating the ruling to kill her they were doing cartwheels to kill her.
The ruling was correct. Your spouse gets to make the call when you have not or cannot.

His was fucking her nurse. Had a kid with her before they were finally able to knock her off.
So? Terry was already dead.

Kiss my ass no she wasn't.

She was alive and all you left wing whackos wanted her dead. Very strange to wish a woman a pained out death sentence to starve her to death to dehydrate her to death.

Do you lefties have pictures of Gosnell's death chambers on your walls so you can love the snipping of the baby's head off?

I think you do.

She was alive and all you left wing whackos wanted her dead. Very strange to wish a woman a pained out death sentence to starve her to death to dehydrate her to death.

Do you lefties have pictures of Gosnell's death chambers on your walls so you can love the snipping of the baby's head off?

I think you do.

You know what? Fuck you.

Personally, I would have been just fine if the husband had just let the parents have her, but in the end it was ultimately the spouse's decision and it definitely wasn't something the whole Congress of the Untied States had any business passing legislation on.

Holy fuck lady, sober up and reread your posts, you sound completely unhinged. You can't even put a simple sentence together, you're damning everyone to hell claiming people were celebrating her death and it's obvious you can't even understand the concept that her brain was less stable than a bowl of jello.

Kiss my ass buddy.

The left was not only celebrating the ruling to kill her they were doing cartwheels to kill her.
The ruling was correct. Your spouse gets to make the call when you have not or cannot.

His was fucking her nurse. Had a kid with her before they were finally able to knock her off.

And what's more, she was dead because of her own miserable lifestyle.

Kiss my ass buddy.

and what lifestyle was that?

Bulimic. She killed herself.

I think you do.

You know what? Fuck you.

Personally, I would have been just fine if the husband had just let the parents have her, but in the end it was ultimately the spouse's decision and it definitely wasn't something the whole Congress of the Untied States had any business passing legislation on.

Mikey baby collected all sorts of cash from agencies before he even mentioned once that Terri would prefer to be dead. Did you know that asshole?

He got rich before he said Terri wanted to die

Get your timeline right before you fuck with me.

Now prove it.

I think you do.

You know what? Fuck you.

Mikey baby collected all sorts of cash from agencies before he even mentioned once that Terri would prefer to be dead. Did you know that asshole?

I mainly said what I said because you said this:

She was alive and all you left wing whackos wanted her dead.

Who the fuck do you think you are, exactly?

I think you do.

In honor of "Terri Schindler" did you borrow her brain for this thread?

I think you do.

You know what? Fuck you.

I mainly said what I said because you said this:

She was alive and all you left wing whackos wanted her dead.

Who the fuck do you think you are, exactly?

Me.

It's really quite simple.

Me.

And I can rock a moment at any given time.

What is the issue?

I think you do.

I love the way you guys smeared her death on your selves. You really still love doing a circle jerk eh? How much do you get off on it?

I think you do.

You love creaming yourself on her death it appears after all these years. Continue.

Now prove it.
I already did now you go look for it.

No show me again you bitch. I am really just too tired with your bullshit. And now forever enemy. Pity. Never thought of you that way but I will now.
Go have another drink, TD. I'm not going to keep posting proof about what happened to Schaivo, everyone knew but you it seems. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back