The ghost of Terry Schindler

Why did she have to die?
Because that's what she wanted. When have you ever heard someone say, "if I'm a vegetable, keep me going forever"? Her husband acted heroically for years, but in the end gave in to her wishes as only he would know them. If there's anything to be learned from the situation , it's get a living will.

Oh bite me on Michael. I want to bazooka barf over that son of a bitch.

Holy fuck lady, sober up and reread your posts, you sound completely unhinged. You can't even put a simple sentence together, you're damning everyone to hell claiming people were celebrating her death and it's obvious you can't even understand the concept that her brain was less stable than a bowl of jello.

Kiss my ass buddy.

The left was not only celebrating the ruling to kill her they were doing cartwheels to kill her.
The ruling was correct. Your spouse gets to make the call when you have not or cannot.

His was fucking her nurse. Had a kid with her before they were finally able to knock her off.

Because that's what she wanted. When have you ever heard someone say, "if I'm a vegetable, keep me going forever"? Her husband acted heroically for years, but in the end gave in to her wishes as only he would know them. If there's anything to be learned from the situation , it's get a living will.

Holy fuck lady, sober up and reread your posts, you sound completely unhinged. You can't even put a simple sentence together, you're damning everyone to hell claiming people were celebrating her death and it's obvious you can't even understand the concept that her brain was less stable than a bowl of jello.

Kiss my ass buddy.

The left was not only celebrating the ruling to kill her they were doing cartwheels to kill her.
The ruling was correct. Your spouse gets to make the call when you have not or cannot.

His was fucking her nurse. Had a kid with her before they were finally able to knock her off.
Big deal. It was years after she was dead. She was just a body, get over it.

The law ordered the death of Terry Schindler.

Jeb Bush can put on a big act like he did everything he could, but the bottom line is he failed.

Republican voters are no longer interested in politicians that fail.

Jeb Bush, nope.
Just who in the hell are you talking about? This person maybe? Terri Schiavo case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you know what it is like to die drop by drop?
Do you?

I was with my father every day as he was dying of cancer. I came back up to Burlington from Tennessee for his last months. Yeah. I know the slow death drop by drop. Heart beat by heart beat. Breath by breath.

I know it very well. My father in his prime was one hell of a man. I carried him at the end of days. He went down to 65 pounds before he gave up life.

Drop by drop. I know it well.

Jeb Bush can put on a big act like he did everything he could, but the bottom line is he failed.

Jeb Bush, nope.
Just who in the hell are you talking about? This person maybe? Terri Schiavo case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you?

I was with my father every day as he was dying of cancer. I came back up to Burlington from Tennessee for his last months. Yeah. I know the slow death drop by drop. Heart beat by heart beat. Breath by breath.

I know it very well. My father in his prime was one hell of a man. I carried him at the end of days. He went down to 65 pounds before he gave up life.

Sorry for your loss, but this is hardly unique and resembles next to nothing that you claim Schiavo went through.

Jeb Bush, nope.

Do you?

Some people will go that way but I'd eat a bullet long before that. That is not a good way to go, for anyone or anything.

Kiss my ass buddy.

Your opinion. What I have seen is someone who was still very much alive. And responsive to her family.

Kiss my ass buddy.

Your opinion. What I have seen is someone who was still very much alive. And responsive to her family.

You saw edited video and ignored the autopsy report.

Kiss my ass buddy.

The autopsy proved that wasn't true. She was as responsive as a ficus tree, and just as aware.

Jeb Bush, nope.

Do you?

Some people will go that way but I'd eat a bullet long before that. That is not a good way to go, for anyone or anything.

I've thought long and hard on it. He passed in 95, If he'd asked I would have found a way. But he wanted to live to the last moment. And I was there to help him do it. Tim bits and hockey games and watching Tombstone till we knew all the lines.

His choice.

Do you?

I've thought long and hard on it. He passed in 95, If he'd asked I would have found a way. But he wanted to live to the last moment. And I was there to help him do it. Tim bits and hockey games and watching Tombstone till we knew all the lines.

His choice.
Yep, but I'll never put myself or my family though that.

there were experts who said they could improve her situation, it doesn't matter if they were full of sht or not. her family wanted to keep her alive longer. The government sided with her husband, who wanted her dead, because they want the government and the medical industry to have the power to deny life sustaining services

there were experts who said they could improve her situation, it doesn't matter if they were full of sht or not. her family wanted to keep her alive longer. The government sided with her husband, who wanted her dead, because they want the government and the medical industry to have the power to deny life sustaining services
Your spouse is the one who gets to make that call, not your family. Marry carefully if that concerns you. My wife would never have waited that long, and I'd haunt her though hell if she did.

Your spouse is the one who gets to make that call, not your family. Marry carefully if that concerns you. My wife would never have waited that long, and I'd haunt her though hell if she did.

they should have done a better investigation and ignored the spouse, cause he was the prime suspect

they should have done a better investigation and ignored the spouse, cause he was the prime suspect
Total nonsense. She killed herself, a slow suicide. They knew that from the get-go.

16j08yt.png

Jeb Bush, nope.

Terri Shiavo. And the woman was gone. Way fucking gone. :slap:

So you decided to run with Michael to collect the insurance money?Nice to know what scumbuckets I'm running with here.

:slap:

Kiss my ass buddy.

So? Terry was already dead.

Forum List

Back