The ghost of Terry Schindler

The law ordered the death of Terry Schindler.

Jeb Bush can put on a big act like he did everything he could, but the bottom line is he failed.

Republican voters are no longer interested in politicians that fail.

Jeb Bush, nope.

Terri Shiavo. And the woman was gone. Way fucking gone. :slap:

So you decided to run with Michael to collect the insurance money?Nice to know what scumbuckets I'm running with here.

Why did she have to die?
Because that's what she wanted. When have you ever heard someone say, "if I'm a vegetable, keep me going forever"? Her husband acted heroically for years, but in the end gave in to her wishes as only he would know them. If there's anything to be learned from the situation , it's get a living will.

Damn you to hell people when you do not understand you killed her.
You should be slapped across the face for that

I know the territory. I know it very well.
I've said terrible things to people. Including "go to hell." Which I don't really mean of course.

But I've never hoped someone actually gets damned to hell and you should be ashamed for doing so.

No shame whatsoever. I fought for her life.

For those of you who cheered her death I hope that you not only get the down shift to hell. I hope you burn for what you did to this poor baby.

Why did she have to die?
Because that's what she wanted. When have you ever heard someone say, "if I'm a vegetable, keep me going forever"? Her husband acted heroically for years, but in the end gave in to her wishes as only he would know them. If there's anything to be learned from the situation , it's get a living will.

Oh bite me on Michael. I want to bazooka barf over that son of a bitch.

Why did she have to die?

Holy fuck lady, sober up and reread your posts, you sound completely unhinged. You can't even put a simple sentence together, you're damning everyone to hell claiming people were celebrating her death and it's obvious you can't even understand the concept that her brain was less stable than a bowl of jello.

Last edited:

Jeb Bush can put on a big act like he did everything he could, but the bottom line is he failed.

Jeb Bush, nope.
Bush succeeded in exhibiting his contempt for the right to privacy.

Bush succeeded in exhibiting his propensity to exploit a family’s tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

And Bush succeeded in demonstrating that most on the right seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

I've said terrible things to people. Including "go to hell." Which I don't really mean of course.

But I've never hoped someone actually gets damned to hell and you should be ashamed for doing so.

For those of you who cheered her death I hope that you not only get the down shift to hell. I hope you burn for what you did to this poor baby.
In all the ways that matter, she was dead before she hit the floor. Be an adult, and get your emotions under control.

13 days starved to death. Let's get real here people. No food or no water. Her barfaroona husband loving every minute of it. I hope and pray he dies a death worse than he gave Terri.

In all the ways that matter, she was dead before she hit the floor. Be an adult, and get your emotions under control.

I wouldn't cull a pup of mine this way.

Tell me how she didn't suffer.

Can't wait.

I wouldn't cull a pup of mine this way.

Tell me how she didn't suffer.

Can't wait.

Which decade?

Run that by me one more time.

We allowed Terri to die in front of us We starved to death a woman. We killed her. Actively. We refused to give her water or food. Because some whacked out judge said she had to die.

Why did she have to die?
Wrong again, as usual.

She died of massive, irreversible brain damage so comprehensive that it left her blind and in a persistent vegetative state – brain dead.

Consequently Bush and others on the reprehensible right sought to keep a corpse ‘alive’ in an effort to pursue their wrongheaded agenda hostile to privacy rights.

Why did she have to die?

Holy fuck lady, sober up and reread your posts, you sound completely unhinged. You can't even put a simple sentence together, you're damning everyone to hell claiming people were celebrating her death and it's obvious you can't even understand the concept that her brain was less stable than a bowl of jello.

Kiss my ass buddy.

The left was not only celebrating the ruling to kill her they were doing cartwheels to kill her.

Run that by me one more time.

We allowed Terri to die in front of us We starved to death a woman. We killed her. Actively. We refused to give her water or food. Because some whacked out judge said she had to die.

Why did she have to die?
Wrong again, as usual.

She died of massive, irreversible brain damage so comprehensive that it left her blind and in a persistent vegetative state – brain dead.

Consequently Bush and others on the reprehensible right sought to keep a corpse ‘alive’ in an effort to pursue their wrongheaded agenda hostile to privacy rights.

She died because we deprived her of food and water.

Why did she have to die?

Kiss my ass buddy.

The left was not only celebrating the ruling to kill her they were doing cartwheels to kill her.

The whole situation was sad and when it was finally over it was a relief, not a celebration. Of course, let's keep this in context, nobody here knew her personally, stop acting like you were her best friend, sober up and stop damning people to hell or whatever the fuck your point is.

Jeb Bush, nope.

So does that mean the Republicans have a Schindler's list? Or are they too busy separating out those who can work from those who can't. (just came to me, bitch when that happens eh)

Forum List

Back