The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I said a PORTION choose to not carry insurance you fuck'n buffoon and that is an undeniable FACT. You continue to expose your ignorance to the world [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION]

And none of your links you shared support any of the garbage coming out of your mouth.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously son, you have to turn off Nick Jr. and turn on CNN once in a while. There were endless stories on this for 5 fuck'n years now. If you're so fuck'n stupid as to not know (or to pretend to not know) that there was a large portion of people in this country that chose to go without health insurance to save money, well, I can't help you. You're just too fuck'n stupid and willfully ignorant to help. You want to be remain ignorant because ignorance is bliss. You were trained to obey the Dumbocrat party and you intend to keep it that way.

Not all of America's 46 million uninsured people can be considered victims of a system that excludes them financially or because of pre-existing conditions. According to an unpublished Kaiser Family Foundation analysis of the CDC's 2008 National Health Interview Survey, 2% of uninsured people said they simply didn't want health insurance. Some experts say others who could - and should - buy insurance choose not to because they perceive the costs as too high.

People Who Choose Not To Have Health Insurance - Kaiser Health News

(It's amazing what you learn when you turn off Nick Jr. and you don't go to a radical left-wing blog. By the way faggot, you can't attempt to dispute this by calling this a "right-wing" site - as this is a healthcare system's website! How does my dick taste, faggot?)

:dance:

And there it is.....finally. In your own words......you're talking about 2% of people. Thanks for that. You omitted this stat in your original bullshit post because you knew how shitty it makes your already shitty point look.

How fucking slow are you that you keep setting yourself up to look like a complete tool and continue to do it over and over again.

I no longer have the freedom to decide whether or not to carry insurance. Freedoms were lost and you know it. Pretending like the sun isn't hot and water isn't wet isn't a defense you fuck'n moron. You're just humiliating yourself more than normal now.

Not having insurance isn't a choice to be made. No sane person would go without it in this country. Also why breathing oxygen isn't a choice. Hence no freedoms are lost.

What are you talking about?!? The Dumbocrats themselves declared that 30 million Americans went without health insurance - a good portion of which was by choice.

Want to try again junior? :lmao:

Let's bump back your original bullshit post. So now "a good portion" is actually only 2%.

You lose and the best part is, you did it to yourself.

And that "choice" made my premiums increase, year after year. You may not be about personal responsibility, but I am not about to subsidize the cost of healthcare for people who can afford to pay for insurance but "choose" not to. No real freedoms are lost, but my freedom from your selfish choices are gained.

And you think that the (un)aca will change that, don't you? :lol: Sucker.

Newflash, skippy. You're still subsidizing the cost of others insurance.
No shit. But the mandate will result in more people having insurance and for those who still choose to be idiots and intentionally not purchase insurance then the penalty is in place to at least offset their lack of personal responsibility to some degree.

And you will be subsidizing the majority of them! You're so busy yapping about people choosing to be insured or not, you're not seeing the bigger picture. The reason doesn't matter, the fact is you will still be paying for it. Even moreso now.

Personal responsibility?? I've always had insurance, everyone of my family members have always had insurance ... even when they had to purchase an individual policy themselves. They had the freedom of choice to select what coverage worked best for them. Now? They have to pay for things they do not need, provides zero benefit to them, and jacks their premiums. Freedom of choice, lost. Thanks obama.

Spin away, little spider.

Oh, so you'll have insurance no matter what. Mandate or not. So no actual freedom is lost. Got it.

Did you fail reading comprehension 101 or are you retarded?

even when they had to purchase an individual policy themselves. They had the freedom of choice to select what coverage worked best for them. Now? They have to pay for things they do not need, provides zero benefit to them, and jacks their premiums. Freedom of choice, lost. Thanks obama.

Oh, so you'll have insurance no matter what. Mandate or not. So no actual freedom is lost. Got it.

Again asshat, no matter how many times you repeat this nonsensical line, it doesn't change the fact that freedoms were lost. It only continues to expose you for the mildly retarded buffoon that you are.

It doesn't matter what he would have chosen. The fact that he no longer has a choice is indisputable evidence that freedoms were lost.

Game over stupid. You lose (again)

Not having insurance isn't a choice to be made. No sane person would go without it in this country. Also why breathing oxygen isn't a choice. Hence no freedoms are lost.

What are you talking about?!? The Dumbocrats themselves declared that 30 million Americans went without health insurance - a good portion of which was by choice.

Let's bump back your original bullshit post. So now "a good portion" is actually only 2%.

2% of 46 million is 920,000 you uneducated fuck'n moron.

Would you not refer to almost 1 million people as "a good portion"? :lmao:

No shit. But the mandate will result in more people having insurance and for those who still choose to be idiots and intentionally not purchase insurance then the penalty is in place to at least offset their lack of personal responsibility to some degree.

And you will be subsidizing the majority of them! You're so busy yapping about people choosing to be insured or not, you're not seeing the bigger picture. The reason doesn't matter, the fact is you will still be paying for it. Even moreso now.

even when they had to purchase an individual policy themselves. They had the freedom of choice to select what coverage worked best for them. Now? They have to pay for things they do not need, provides zero benefit to them, and jacks their premiums. Freedom of choice, lost. Thanks obama.

Zoom - he is unquestionably retarded. Two days of humiliating himself has proven that.

So why don't you start a thread about modifying the insurance options to only cover the things you want. Nope.....you'd rather complain that the whole law is shitty. Good for you.

Zoom - he is unquestionably retarded. Two days of humiliating himself has proven that.

Says the guy who disproves his own posts. That's pretty rich.

So why don't you start a thread about modifying the insurance options to only cover the things you want. Nope.....you'd rather complain that the whole law is shitty. Good for you.

obama and the dems successfully took away freedom of choice from Americans and your reply to that is 'go start a thread'.

Loser.

obama and the dems successfully took away freedom of choice from Americans and your reply to that is 'go start a thread'.

Loser.

You want to deny access to health insurance for millions of people because there might be something on your policy you may not need.

And I'm the loser?

Because it's not a good portion, it's 2%. A very small minority of the group. You've made it clear that you have difficulty with numbers but now you've clearly demonstrated you don't understand percentages.

"Ooooh, 1 million sounds like a lot! That must mean it's a "good portion". Nevermind that it's only 2% of the total number, it still sounds like a lot!"

Holy fucking fail.

Tyrone: Don't forget to add:
Are you a rape baby born to a mother who actually loves you
as a gift from God and wants to keep you?

do-republicans-care-about-you-flow-chart.jpg

Also: where's the chart for people who yell about Black slavery in America
but don't mind buying products keeping Asian people enslaved in China and India
or go on strike if they're not paid 10-15 an hour as "living wage"

Last edited:
The person who broke their leg should be paying for it. But thanks to welfare baby communists like you, I end up paying for you and your children.

Yes, that would be the "personally responsible" thing to do...hence the individual mandate because if you don't have insurance, I'm paying your bills. It's why the GOP came up with it in the first place.

There is still no "personal responsibility" here stupid. A person who couldn't afford insurance before Obamacare still can't afford it after Obamacare. As Obama himself said, "mandating that people who can't afford health insurance purchase health insurance is as stupid as mandating that people who can't afford a house purchase a house to solve homelessness" (how hilarious is it that this asshole contradicts himself in EVERYTHING - just like his hard stance that raising the debt ceiling is "a failure of leadership", "unpatriotic", and "irresponsible" - which gets your panties in a bunch every time).

I'm still paying for someone else's healthcare. Only now I'm paying the wasteful government as opposed to the hospital.

Nobody knows how to take stupid to a whole new level quite like wytchey... :bang3:

When we paid for others healthcare before the ACA, we did it in the most inefficient, ineffective and expensive way possible. Work smarter, not harder.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SW - you're really so stupid that you don't understand why one advertises?

Yep - no doubt about it - you've definitely been a dependent of government since becoming an "adult" (and I do use that term lightly).

By the way, thank you for admitting you are a hypocrite (by your own standards). After all, since you approve one type of spending (welfare for you and your children) you must approve ALL forms of spending (Iraq "war").

Of course I do. Why is Armed Forces advertising different than ACA advertising? Both need healthy young people in order to work. Of course, the Armed Forces advertising costs considerably more than the ACA advertising, 26 Million for the National Guard alone. And how many recruits do they report getting for their big buck sponsorship? None.

Oh my God! The ACA is mandatory dummy! The military is not. Ergo it really doesn't matter what people think of the ACA and thus spending money to advertise for it is a waste. Advertisements are for items of choice. That's why Apple advertise the iPad. Because you have a choice of whether or not to purchase it.

Want to try again sweetie? Even in the most egregious forms of stupidity, you just can't bring yourself to go "yeah, that was pretty dumb right there by the Democrats". You will literally humiliate yourself to the ends of the earth and beyond trying to defend the indefensible. :eusa_doh:

They are both advertising to young, healthy people. Last I checked, the military isn't having a difficult time recruiting people and the millions spent on NASCAR advertising has produced no results. If the advertising for the ACA produces no results as well, then it too should be stopped. Let's see first.

Tyrone: Don't forget to add:
Are you a rape baby born to a mother who actually loves you
as a gift from God and wants to keep you?

Also: where's the chart for people who yell about Black slavery in America
but don't mind buying products keeping Asian people enslaved in China and India
or go on strike if they're not paid 10-15 an hour as "living wage"

How many cats do you have?

I'm guessing 6.

REVISED: The point of this post is to make two comments (A. and B.)
that the amount of people (like 1% or 2%) is not the issue
but the principle that is violating Constitutional rights, PERIOD,
regardless "how many people were infringed upon."

Because it's not a good portion, it's 2%. A very small minority of the group. You've made it clear that you have difficulty with numbers but now you've clearly demonstrated you don't understand percentages.

"Ooooh, 1 million sounds like a lot! That must mean it's a "good portion". Nevermind that it's only 2% of the total number, it still sounds like a lot!"

Holy fucking fail.

A. First point: percentage of the minority does not justify violating the Constitution, no matter how small

Example:
I would bet the beliefs I have as an individual, whicy are protected by law,
are less than 2%, maybe a fraction of 1% of the people in the world.

Yet, I would NOT put up with legislation that violated my religious beliefs by
banning and punishing me for them, even if I were less than 1% of 1% of the population.

B. Second point: the vote in Congress passing ACA was divided by Party,
and the bill was biased on Partisan lines.

This analogy compares this to religious groups passing a "biased bill" by majority rule of the Religion that "believe" in the bill:

If a bill was written by and biased toward Muslims and against Hindus,
forcing people to eat beef only and banning pork for example,
and the votes in Congress were 51% yes votes by Muslims and pro-Muslims
and 49% by Hindus, Christians, and anti-Muslims (and Vegans who said
the bill didn't go far enough but should have banned all meat).

Would you impose that bill on all people of all beliefs across the nation
just because the majority in Congress voted the majority
even though the votes were either Muslims or proMuslims who got kickbacks.

C. Dear RDD is this more clear if I separate the two points into A and B?

Sorry. I hope this is clear, can you please answer the questions now:

Wouldn't you say that was religiously discriminating and
imposing a belief on the rest of the nation by abusing govt to do so?

So why not with political beliefs?
Why push one at the exclusion and punishment of others?

Is it really that hard to see what's going on here?

That people are abusing party to force beliefs by majority rule
on dissenters at the exclusion of other parties and their beliefs.

When the Constitutional 14th Amendment is supposed to protect and include
people of ALL beliefs equally by law,
and the Code of Ethics for Govt Service requires putting
duty to the Constitution and laws ABOVE party.

Is that more clear? sorry RDD!

Last edited:

Loser.

You want to deny access to health insurance for millions of people because there might be something on your policy you may not need.

And I'm the loser?

Republicans have NEVER "denied" ANYONE access to ANYTHING you lying fuck. Just because your lazy and can't afford something doesn't mean I'm "denying" it to you. It just means you can't afford it because you don't want to work. And that is your problem.

As I told RDean in another - even a fuck'n wild animal in the forest can figure out how to survive without help from the government. What does it say about you [MENTION=23461]RDD_1210[/MENTION] that you apparently cannot? :eusa_doh:

Holy fucking fail.

1 million have CHOSEN not to carry health insurance asshat. You wildly claimed that "no one" would do that. You lose!

Forum List

Back