The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

And again you prove me correct. I did not say it didn't happen. I said "no intelligent person" would do that. You've shown that 2% of the country are not intelligent. Thanks for proving me right, AGAIN.

:dance:

So you're saying the 1 million people out there - some of which have IQ's much higher than yours, and educations much higer than yours, are not "intelligent"?

:lmao:

You just owned bitch! I proved you LIED!!!

That's exactly what I'm saying. Anyone who chooses to not have insurance in this country is an idiot. Good thing it's NOT a good portion of people as you've pointed out and it's only 2% of those who are uninsured.

2% of 46 million - or 920,000 people. All of which are exponentially more intelligent than you (and apparently have more integrity as well - LIAR)

So you're saying the 1 million people out there - some of which have IQ's much higher than yours, and educations much higer than yours, are not "intelligent"?

:lmao:

You just owned bitch! I proved you LIED!!!

That's exactly what I'm saying. Anyone who chooses to not have insurance in this country is an idiot. Good thing it's NOT a good portion of people as you've pointed out and it's only 2% of those who are uninsured.

2% of 46 million - or 920,000 people. All of which are exponentially more intelligent than you (and apparently have more integrity as well - LIAR)

Thanks for posting the stats again. We've established that you were greatly exaggerating before since your stats don't support your uninformed opinion.

You want to deny access to health insurance for millions of people because there might be something on your policy you may not need.

And I'm the loser?

No, you twit. I want people to be able to have the choice of whether they need all that coverage for themselves. Key word: CHOICE. Dear God, I really needed to spell that out for you??

So why aren't you advocating for that portion of the law to be fixed? You're not advocating that the whole law should be repealed?

Been too busy trying to get it through your thick skull that obama and the dems have taken away freedom of choice. Do you get it yet?

No, you twit. I want people to be able to have the choice of whether they need all that coverage for themselves. Key word: CHOICE. Dear God, I really needed to spell that out for you??

So why aren't you advocating for that portion of the law to be fixed? You're not advocating that the whole law should be repealed?

Been too busy trying to get it through your thick skull that obama and the dems have taken away freedom of choice. Do you get it yet?

Oh, so you haven't bothered trying that is what you're saying. Instead you figured, I'll just complain about the entire law. How lazy of you.

And just to reiterate, no real choice has been taken away. Insurance plans have always covered services that people don't use.

Oh, so you haven't bothered trying that is what you're saying. Instead you figured, I'll just complain about the entire law. How lazy of you.

And just to reiterate, no real choice has been taken away. Insurance plans have always covered services that people don't use.

Individual catastrophic plan prior to (un)aca did not mandate coverage for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental). You could choose to have this coverage or not.

Now individual catastrophic plan must include this coverage. No choice. No longer can you choose what you need covered, you must have what the gov't says. Doesn't matter if you switch insurance companies/policies. Prior to (un)aca, individual decided; after (un)aca gov't decides.

Freedom of choice lost thanks to obama and dems.

Continuing derping.

You're so lazy that you want to live off of your fellow citizens, and you're going to complain that Zoom is "lazy" because he's not changing a law that he has NO power to change? :cuckoo:

Individual catastrophic plan prior to (un)aca did not mandate coverage for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental). You could choose to have this coverage or not.

Now individual catastrophic plan must include this coverage. No choice. No longer can you choose what you need covered, you must have what the gov't says. Doesn't matter if you switch insurance companies/policies. Prior to (un)aca, individual decided; after (un)aca gov't decides.

Continuing derping.

See, how hard is that to talk about a specific portion that you don't like? Nope, you'd rather be a lazy asshole and try and repeal the entire law.

Continuing being lazy.

You're so lazy that you want to live off of your fellow citizens, and you're going to complain that Zoom is "lazy" because he's not changing a law that he has NO power to change? :cuckoo:

She's not talking about the portion she doesn't like. She's being lazy and complaining about the entire law. You should know about being lazy. You do it all the time when you argue something and *attempt* to make your points.

You want to deny access to health insurance for millions of people because there might be something on your policy you may not need.

And I'm the loser?

Hi RDD
After asking around, I found out there are people who
A. want to repeal the whole thing since fed govt should never pass it in that form at all
B. want to keep the ACA and revise it to correct the problems or conflicts as one policy
C. want to change the ACA to be "optional" (opt in or opt out)
and let groups fix their own version of it
D. want to keep the ACA and make it optional for some but mandatory for others
E. want to keep it mandatory for everyone and have no one opt out at all
(this is argued as either wanting to force it to crash, either because people want to
go back to before ACA, or people want to force it into singlepayer govt control)

For A
1. some people's Constitutional beliefs are such and won't change, just what they believe
2. some people don't trust the people advocating ACA and why they want none of it at all

Out of respect for people's beliefs, I refrain from judging anyone for why they
believe or don't believe one way or another; I just ask them to take responsibility
for whichever way they do believe and don't impose that on people of other beliefs.

So I believe in C, where participation is voluntary by party membership
but propose D for people who want it to be mandatory to be under that.

Continuing derping.

See, how hard is that to talk about a specific portion that you don't like? Nope, you'd rather be a lazy asshole and try and repeal the entire law.

Continuing being lazy.

You're not too bright, are you? I've been talking specifically about this and you say I'm talking about repealing the entire law.

Leftists, can't clean the stupid off of them. :lol:

Fact: Freedom of choice lost due to obama and dems.

There is still no "personal responsibility" here stupid. A person who couldn't afford insurance before Obamacare still can't afford it after Obamacare. As Obama himself said, "mandating that people who can't afford health insurance purchase health insurance is as stupid as mandating that people who can't afford a house purchase a house to solve homelessness" (how hilarious is it that this asshole contradicts himself in EVERYTHING - just like his hard stance that raising the debt ceiling is "a failure of leadership", "unpatriotic", and "irresponsible" - which gets your panties in a bunch every time).

I'm still paying for someone else's healthcare. Only now I'm paying the wasteful government as opposed to the hospital.

Nobody knows how to take stupid to a whole new level quite like wytchey... :bang3:

When we paid for others healthcare before the ACA, we did it in the most inefficient, ineffective and expensive way possible. Work smarter, not harder.

The problem is - you Dumbocrats won't work at all. Your inability to pay your bills is not my responsibility. It really is that simple SW.

You can deliver of us all of the sob stories that you want, but it doesn't change anything. You cannot tell me where the origin of my debt to your wants and needs arises from and there is a reason for that. Because you parasites are flat out in the wrong.

Right...it's only Democrats that refuse to get insurance...that must be why the GOP dreamed up the individual mandate. :lol:

She's not talking about the portion she doesn't like. She's being lazy and complaining about the entire law. You should know about being lazy. You do it all the time when you argue something and *attempt* to make your points.

Stupid and a liar. I've talked about the loss of freedom of choice and people with pre-existing conditions not having to pay more, even though they are a higher risk.

My first post in this thread:

You're serious, aren't you?

The freedom of choice was lost. The freedom to choose not to have maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental) included in one's coverage because they are a 55 year old, single guy with no kids. The freedom to choose to keep your individual catastrophic health insurance plan that you have had for years was taken away. Why? Because it wasn't (un)aca compliant ... it didn't include coverage for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental). The freedom to choose a plan that fit one's needs, rather than a plan that fit someone else's needs, was taken away. The freedom to keep healthy and pay a lower rate is gone. Now people with pre-existing conditions don't pay more for their coverage, even though they are a higher risk.

You're another stupid leftist who can't see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
When we paid for others healthcare before the ACA, we did it in the most inefficient, ineffective and expensive way possible. Work smarter, not harder.

The problem is - you Dumbocrats won't work at all. Your inability to pay your bills is not my responsibility. It really is that simple SW.

You can deliver of us all of the sob stories that you want, but it doesn't change anything. You cannot tell me where the origin of my debt to your wants and needs arises from and there is a reason for that. Because you parasites are flat out in the wrong.

Right...it's only Democrats that refuse to get insurance...that must be why the GOP dreamed up the individual mandate. :lol:

No [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] - but it is only Democrats who expect someone else to pick up the bills.

The only thing I've ever advocated is to be left the hell alone, for people to take personal responsibility, and for the federal government to be forced to abide by the Constitution as they are legally bound to be. Gasp! :eek:

And for those basic American principles, your side considers me a "monster". Kind if speaks volumes, doesn't it?

Now what have you asked for? For every person - regardless of circumstance - to have all meals provided to them if they wish. For every person - regardless of circumstance - to have housing provided to them if they wish. For every person - regardless of circumstance - to have all healthcare needs provided to them if they wish. For every person - regardless of circumstance - to have all transportation provided to them if they wish. For every person - regardless of circumstance - to have all education provided to them if they wish. And for the federal government to trample the rights of any person and violate the law in order to achieve those desires.

Again, kind of speaks volumes, doesn't it?

Read something fer chrissake- brainwashed and clueless is a horrible thing...

Pubs underfunded the website and insurers are also obstructing in red states- something will have to be tinkered with...today the penalty date was moved back 6 weeks...the hater dupes seem to think dems are trying to screw people lol...

Last edited:
Everyone ALREADY HAS HEALTH CARE PROVIDED, JUST IN THE STUPIDEST, CRUELEST, MOST EXPENSIVE WAY, FER CHRISSAKE.

Not for 300,000 terminated policies in Florida. There are now more uninsured as a result of Obamacare than what the system was suppose to fix

What happens when one of those who have been terminated need medical care? Oh, that's right, there suppose to sign up for Obamacare on a site that doesn't work

-Geaux

When do they cancel....

When does THIS O-care START, HATER DUPE...Seems to be ANOTHER insurer problem, like for the last 50 years, hunh...

Last edited:
Dear xxxxxx

Thank you for contacting me to express your views regarding health reform. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I support the Affordable Care Act (ACA), health reform legislation signed into law by President Obama in 2010. The ACA creates important new benefits for health insurance consumers, expands access to care, and protects Medicare while reducing the federal deficit.

The ACA makes it easier for people to shop for health insurance plans and protects consumers from some of the most egregious abuses by health insurance companies. For example, the law prohibits insurers from denying coverage, charging higher premiums, or refusing reimbursement for the millions of people who have pre-existing health conditions like cancer, diabetes, or asthma. The law also stops insurance companies from setting annual or lifetime limits on coverage, allows young adults to stay on their parents' health insurance until age 26, and requires new insurance plans to cover preventive health care such as mammograms and diabetes screenings without a co -pay.

Under the ACA, individuals who get insurance through an employer or Medicare can continue to receive this coverage. In addition, the law creates new health insurance marketplaces through which individuals who do not have access to affordable insurance or who want to explore new insurance options can shop for coverage. California's health insurance marketplace is known as Covered California, and is online now at CoveredCA.com. On this website, individuals can compare plans, find out if they qualify for subsidies to reduce the cost of coverage, and enroll in a plan of their choice. For your information, I have attached a fact sheet that provides more information about Covered California and the Affordable Care Act.

Although I support the many new consumer protections and preventive health benefits created as part of the Affordable Care Act, I recognize that the law remains controversial. Please know that I have made note of your views and will keep them in mind as I continue to monitor the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. Should have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

Forum List

Back