The Goodenough Battery Will End the Internal Combustion Automobile

whats wrong with it??? is it a ford??

Heh heh. Stop it. miketx already got that one in.

I'm trying to think of the last time I owned a Ford. Last Ford I owned was a silver '84 Thunderbird. Power everything with a nice gray velour interior. I put a suspension kit on it and beefed up the tires. I forget why I got rid of it.

Last edited:
An electric vehicle getting 1,000 miles between charges, says otherwise.

Let's put it this way. MY combustion engine isn't going anywhere.

You can do what you want. Thats the beauty of the market.

whats wrong with it??? is it a ford??

"Found On Road, Dead"?

"Fix Or Replace Daily"?

I have proven if you knock the F.O.R.D. off the front of any ford they run better,,,

More than half of Americas electricity is produced by burning coal.

So "electric" cars basically run on coal. How is that eco-friendly?
Its run on whatever we choose to create power from. I would power mine from my garage roof

Probably because it was a Ford...

I'm pretty sure the vinyl timing chain gear got chewed up on it and I didn't feel like tearing it all apart. And around a week before that happened, I dropped the drive shaft at around 40 mph. Univeral joint snapped.

Great information on what is soon to come.

You poor dumbass leftards are so friggin clueless when it comes to anything science math or engineering related it's pathetic. It does not really matter how good the battery is you idiot, the problem is getting the energy to charge the friggin battery in the first place. Everytime you convert enery from one form to another you lose some to conversion loss. Then there's the transmission loss. Get it through your thick skulls that the tooth fairy does not put electricy in the wall socket. And today the vast majority of that electricity is generated with fossil fuels like the fossil fuel that powers conventional cars.

Its run on whatever we choose to create power from. I would power mine from my garage roof

No. Your garage roof does not produce enough electricity to power a vehicle...unless you drive less than 2 blocks per day.

Great information on what is soon to come.

You poor dumbass leftards are so friggin clueless when it comes to anything science math or engineering related it's pathetic. It does not really matter how good the battery is you idiot, the problem is getting the energy to charge the friggin battery in the first place. Everytime you convert enery from one form to another you lose some to conversion loss. Then there's the transmission loss. Get it through your thick skulls that the tooth fairy does not put electricy in the wall socket. And today the vast majority of that electricity is generated with fossil fuels like the fossil fuel that powers conventional cars.

He thinks I'm a leftist :21:

Did you even watch the video before commenting?

There are MANY amazing benefits in creating a battery that is CHEAP, doesnt rely on rare metals, has a long lifespan, and stores more energy, pound for pound, than gasoline.

I love the Fusion. I like the new Mustang

I just saw something about those electric Mustangs just the other night. Forget where. Think I was just flipping through channels to get to the weather channel and stumbled over some kind of report.

Pretty sure the only thing that's gonna beat a Corvette C8 on a straight track is a Tesla.

Have they solved the internal degradation problems that cause them to blow up yet?

if you shut your mouth and watch the video you would know that,,,
The video is an investment ploy

Buy all u can right now

You can slit your throat later
Have they solved the internal degradation problems that cause them to blow up yet?

if you shut your mouth and watch the video you would know that,,,
The video is an investment ploy

Buy all u can right now

You can slit your throat later

considering the guy invented two of the most widely used things in history its a good investment,,,

You uh, kinda have to figure in how much oil is not being burnt when EVs take over.

And btw, 30.1% doesn't constitute "more than half".

Youd do better to stick to some leftard liberal arts bullshit like sandbox and leave technical discussions to the men.

No. Your garage roof does not produce enough electricity to power a vehicle...unless you drive less than 2 blocks per day.

well its obvious you dont know shit,,,

well its obvious you dont know shit,,,
1 kw per sq meter (yard)

Forum List

Back