The GOP can never win the ballot harvesting game, so restore mail-in voting to a rare practice only, when necessary, by illness or absence.

Ohio is trying to hold a special election in the middle of August.

Imagine forcing old people to stand for hours in the summer heat. Republicans want to enact a polling requirement where only the hale and hardy can vote.
Republicans are assholes that are sore losers and the biggest bunch of crybabies I have ever witnessed in my 62 years of life.

Republicans have calculated that these changes would affect Dems more than Republicans so it’s a bet win for them.

Disenfranchising GOP voters as well is just collateral damage
Dems want to keep their advange

That change would affect the trumps also
Your know that voter suppression is the only way the GOP can win in any state.
So, no, the suppression will stay but the Trumps will be excepted.
You know, your king doesn't vote in person.

So old folks that can’t stand on line in the heat for hours are not legal voters?

Bullshit
Can you think outside the box?

With a 5-day window voters could make an appointment to vote

I bet no lib ever thought of that, huh?

Maybe because most of them are paint-by-the-numbers big government types

Why not a week? Why not two weeks?

Afraid too many people will vote?

Yea that
Are they legal voters? Then they will get there, ID in hand. This is running a country not babysitting your lazy ass. Two early voting days, done in person with ID. The first Saturday in October, the third Saturday in October and the regular November voting day. That’s fucking it. No more than that is warranted.

What in the hell is this completely idiotic author labeling Ballot Harvesting?

Not once in all of his examples of what he is claiming as ballot harvesting, is actually Ballot Harvesting? It's the ground game of politics and elections that he mentions, which has been a Democratic Party strength for years, The Get Out to Vote, teams of all kinds....the work horses!

Ballot HARVESTING is actually sending volunteers out to collect one on one absentee ballots from individual registered voters who had requested an absentee ballot and voted using it, and the ballot harvester gathers those ballots, harvests them, in neighborhoods, door to door. Then drops them off for the voter.

That did not happen, anywhere in the contentious swing states in 2020, nor in 2022.

Calling the Ground Game, Ballot HARVESTING is beyond ignorant, it is deceitful!
Find it very strange that this has to be done...

In Ireland nearly every primary school (elementary school) becomes a polling station for elections on Fridays (kids get day off, they love it). Wait times at polling generally doesn't go above 15 min. Polling stations are open from 7am to 10pm....
Rest of the world laughs at closing polling station at 6pm... Are ye serious...

Mail in votes. What's wrong with them? Has someone some proof of them being wrong...
If they are wrong, how can the Military vote with them?

Are they legal voters? Then they will get there, ID in hand. This is running a country not babysitting your lazy ass. Two early voting days, done in person with ID. The first Saturday in October, the third Saturday in October and the regular November voting day. That’s fucking it. No more than that is warranted.
An ad hominem isn't a rational argument against making voting easier and more accessible.

No question about it. that is why we had the China Virus because the Fing demrats could not beat Trump upfront. Trump did make mistakes along the way but
what excuse will they come up with in 2024?

I've noticed people wearing masks again (though not many). Does that mean they will try to re-vive that stupid covid "excuse"

Still, voting should be at a PLACE and on ONE DAY and there should be FEW mail-in ballots and those need to be verified scrupulously.

Even if Covid made a return like the left wants... ONE Day of voting (and the above also)

maybe there will be fewer voters but... LOL... it always looked to me like leftists were more scared of the virus than Rs!

poetic justice?

In any case, if people can't figure out how to stay away from others who might have the flu or whatever... they aren't smart enough to vote anyhow

Leftists generally are and were more afraid of covid than conservatives

that's because thye are more afraid of DEATH (not that many healthy people died of covid. 99% survived)

they instinctively know there is a God. I mean, God made all of us in His image... Instinctively they know... things that they refuse to acknowledge on a conscious or more rational level...

So if they are “lazy” in your fucked up opinion… they are not legal voters? Oh.

Leftists generally are and were more afraid of covid than conservatives

that's because thye are more afraid of DEATH (not that many healthy people died of covid. 99% survived)

they instinctively know there is a God. I mean, God made all of us in His image... Instinctively they know... things that they refuse to acknowledge on a conscious or more rational level...
We made God on OUR image.

That’s why he always looks like a bearded old white guy

Forum List

Back