The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

You asked and got an answer far left drone! No w you have to deal with it..
So a big success- that's a relief. lol

This from a two time Obama voter and far left drone!
Best economy in the world, no Americans dying in combat, Arabs taking over the fighting, world against ISIS.

Yes we know you are programmed far left propaganda drone!
Me???

No Franco!

Trump did well.

I see rans Paul as more of the traditional conservative , but he gets buried .

How much NEW debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies? Bush's clusterfuck didn't end on the day Obama was sworn in.

$11T including his run as phony Senator when they collapsed USA housing market triggering recession
Bush took Clinton's surplus and turned it into debt. We all know that.

And based on the same variables, we know bush handed Obama a mess.

Not a surplus.

And if you know enough to tell me Clinton didn't really hand bush a surplus you must know bush handed Obama a mess.

And there can only be one reason you pretend to not know bush handed Obama a mess. Why do you pretend to be ignorant?

You are being intellectually dishonest
We had 9/11 and wars to contend with. Very expensive.

How much NEW debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies? Bush's clusterfuck didn't end on the day Obama was sworn in.

$11T including his run as phony Senator when they collapsed USA housing market triggering recession

Not a surplus.

And if you know enough to tell me Clinton didn't really hand bush a surplus you must know bush handed Obama a mess.

And there can only be one reason you pretend to not know bush handed Obama a mess. Why do you pretend to be ignorant?

And her it is again the far left debunked religious dogma not based in reality..

Best economy in the world, no Americans dying in combat, Arabs taking over the fighting, world against ISIS.

Me???

No Franco!
Oh. I have him on ignore. Don't even think about him any more! :)

Not a surplus.

We had 9/11 and wars to contend with. Very expensive.

Not as expensive as many make it out to be, total the supplemental budgets only added less than $700 Billion over the regular budget. That is less than the Obama stimulus package..

The problem was they made tax cuts, but not budgetary spending cuts. But after 9/11 that would have been difficult to do..

Big success?

Facts, dupe.

Facts, dupe.

And you far left drones are incapable of posting any..

Bush looked even angrier than usual this evening, perhaps because in spite of 6 months campaigning and millions of dollars spent barely 5% of the people see him as a leader.
I think Bush was told to be spikey. He tried, but instead of spikes it was puff balls.

He should get while the gettings good.

This one should have been a slam dunk for him, but he came out looking like Spud Web.

Trump did well.

I see rans Paul as more of the traditional conservative , but he gets buried .

lol,

paul is a loserterian that thinks gutting every thing = governing. stupid
Matthew, I think all of the candidates are interested in infrastructure, R&D and science. I think you expect the candidate to spout that every time they get a chance. There are other concerns that come into play with leading this nation. They are, the deficit, trade deals, security and a strong military for the dangerous world we are in. But you concerns are important as well, just not the topics that are being discussed.

Bush looked even angrier than usual this evening, perhaps because in spite of 6 months campaigning and millions of dollars spent barely 5% of the people see him as a leader.
I think Bush was told to be spikey. He tried, but instead of spikes it was puff balls.

He should get while the gettings good.

This one should have been a slam dunk for him, but he came out looking like Spud Web.

We do not need another Bush in the white house, just like we do not need another Clinton in the White house..

Forum List

Back