🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP demands Jeb Bush

Jebbie will have amnesty for illegal immigrants on the table sooooooooooooo fast the RW wont know what hit them in the ass ..

Run Jeb !

Yes, he's a Trojan Horse for sure. He can never be trusted.

If jeb runs, HRC will be president. I hope the GOP realizes that. But they did run McCain and Dole, so-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If jeb runs, HRC will be president. I hope the GOP realizes that. But they did run McCain and Dole, so-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Republicans run anyone but Jeb, they will lose in a major landslide
No other candidate can compete in battleground states

Worse for Republicans is that if they pick someone from the Clown Car,Republican turnout will be so low that Democrats will romp in Governor and Senate races in other than red states

Worse for Republicans is that if they pick someone from the Clown Car,Republican turnout will be so low that Democrats will romp in Governor and Senate races in other than red states

welcome to the dream world of rightwinger(jake). are you in a drug induced coma or was it caused by cheap vodka?

Jeb loves Mexicans. In fact, he married one. Illegal aliens would love having Jeb as president. Go for it.

At the age of 17, he taught English as a second language in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, as part of Phillips Academy's student exchange program. While in Mexico, he met his future wife, Columba Garnica Gallo.

Jeb Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Columba Bush (born August 17, 1953) is a Mexican-born American philanthropist. She is the wife of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

Columba Bush was born as Columba Garnica Gallo in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, where she grew up and attended high school. Her parents were José María Garnica, a migrant worker, and Josefina Gallo.

Columba Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jeb loves Mexicans. In fact, he married one. Illegal aliens would love having Jeb as president. Go for it.

At the age of 17, he taught English as a second language in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, as part of Phillips Academy's student exchange program. While in Mexico, he met his future wife, Columba Garnica Gallo.

Jeb Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Columba Bush (born August 17, 1953) is a Mexican-born American philanthropist. She is the wife of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.

Columba Bush was born as Columba Garnica Gallo in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, where she grew up and attended high school. Her parents were José María Garnica, a migrant worker, and Josefina Gallo.

Columba Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

more reasons why the GOP should not run him.

it makes little or no difference who the GOP decides to run if Hildabeast does decide to enter the race ..

welcome to the dream world of rightwinger(jake). are you in a drug induced coma or was it caused by cheap vodka?

What a load of crap!

I drink expensive Bourbon ( Go Pappy!)

What a load of crap!

I drink expensive Bourbon ( Go Pappy!)

yeah sure, in your world ten high is expensive.

it makes little or no difference who the GOP decides to run if Hildabeast does decide to enter the race ..

I do not believe that a majority of the people in this country are that stupid-------------but they may be.

Easy....convince them why Republicans will make their lives better

all they need to do is look at what 8 years of obozo have done for their lives. A head of cabbage would be a better president than obama has been, and HRC would be no better, probably even worse.

I do not believe that a majority of the people in this country are that stupid-------------but they may be.

We'll cut taxes on the rich and make sure these young, unmarried, sluts can't get the morning after pill!

she'll carry the womens vote, the minority vote, and enough moderate votes from both sides to win rather easily... IF she runs.

she'll carry the womens vote, the minority vote, and enough moderate votes from both sides to win rather easily... IF she runs.

you are wrong on women, maybe the black minority, but not the hispanics or asians. the moderate vote will depend on who the GOP runs.

We'll cut taxes on the rich and make sure these young, unmarried, sluts can't get the morning after pill!

against the dems who will say "we'll raise taxes on everyone and pass out the morning after pill to fourth graders"

all they need to do is look at what 8 years of obozo have done for their lives. A head of cabbage would be a better president than obama has been, and HRC would be no better, probably even worse.
Thats it?

Where is your passion for what Republicans can do for working americans?

Thats it?

Where is your passion for what Republicans can do for working americans?

where it should be, in reality. when the economy grows "working" people benefit with better jobs and higher pay. Stiffle business, like obozo has done and working people suffer.

But, tell us who exactly are "working" people? Do doctors work, do teachers work? how about CEOs, do they work? Plumbers make $100/hr, do they work?

Who the fuck are you libtards referring to when you say "working people"? is it people on welfare?

Jeb is the only Republican who can win swing states and fight Hillary for Florida.

He is their only option.
How pathetic is that?

Says the supporter of a party which is going to reward a woman riding on the coattails of her husband and with a record of being promoted after each failure.

Coattails?

She was a United States Senator for eight years and Secretary of State for four. She has more experience than her husband had when he was elected
I think, as well, though it is not an elected position, being first lady for 8 years gave her a lot of experience on the national and international level. Her husband consulted her for her opinion on a lot of issues, and she was there to be involved and observant of international and national situations and peoples. Being the highly intelligent person she is, that experience would have enriched her understanding of politics and diplomacy no end.

In that case, Laura Bush should run against Hillary. They're both qualified as First Ladies and Laura is more respected than Hillary, Hillary has a vast record of failing while Laura doesn't, and no one will get the women's vote be default. Hillary is sure to go down in flames because of her high negatives.

Forum List

Back