🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP demands Jeb Bush

OMG. Jeb? That would be worse than Obama leading the nation.

r-OBAMA-AND-BUSH-large570.jpg

And Jake. . . . . . . Rightwinger? Yeah. . . we know what you're up to. Stop it. It's annoying. Go tell your boss you tried.

It is not a fact, merely your opinion.

Opinion is not fact.

The far right extremists could not stop Romney last time.

They will have no chance against Jeb.

I did a cursory look at all the media, THE COUNTRY DOESN'T WANT JEB.

NOR DO THEY WANT HILLARY

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DEMOCRACY?

Certain parts of the country don't want either.

Some do.

That is democracy: who can get the majority.

NOR DO THEY WANT HILLARY

That is why we vote and do not rely on polls
Are the people given a vote over who is given media coverage?

Media coverage is a funny thing

Those candidates doing the best in the polls tend to get the most coverage. Look at Bill Clinton in 1992. He was an unknown candidate from Arkansas. He received no coverage as he campaigned around the country. As his campaign picked up steam, the media coverage increased

NOR DO THEY WANT HILLARY

Those candidates doing the best in the polls tend to get the most coverage. Look at Bill Clinton in 1992. He was an unknown candidate from Arkansas. He received no coverage as he campaigned around the country. As his campaign picked up steam, the media coverage increased
If that were the truth, then the media would be ignoring Hillary and Jeb. The nation is tired of Clintons and Bushes. They see them for what they are. Power hungry opportunists. Tools of the elites.

Your premise in this case is false. The establishment media is PUSHING candidates onto the public psyche for a reason. To soften their minds up to accept that which they don't want. If nothing else is offered, then they have to get used to what is given. If nothing else is covered, how else would they know?

The vast majority of conservatives are against Jebs position on SO many issues. His campaign is a non-starter. So WHY is the media even bothering.

Because if they just make it about image, the low information voters will eventually be hypnotized. They don't know he is for common core. They don't know he is for ObamaCare. They don't know he is for Amnesty for illegals. They don't know he is Obama's 3rd term in office. His brother's 6th term in office. Bill's 8th term in office. What ever. Nothing changes for the little guy, it all gets worse.

Hillary? Jeb? Does it make any difference to the Oligarchy? Hell no. That is why the Annenberg CFR elites will give the go ahead for their editors to cover this guy if there isn't too much of a push back among the electorate.

Bkkj5EYCYAAqjfY.jpg

fool-me-once-bush.jpeg

When you have a retired CIA dad, you do what you are told. And the media complies.

We could do worse than Jeb Bush as POTUS.

He was on hell of a good Governor down here in Florida.

I'd vote for him.

Any Republican can win at this point. Having another Bush in the white House would be priceless. The libs would be foaming over and having strokes.

Run Jeb run.
Did you find yourself saying "Romney by a landslide" at any point during 2012?
No, why do you ask such a retarded question?
Because I hear the same people who predicted (hoped for) Romney by a landslide, and couldn't have been more wrong...unable to wait for November this time around.

I'm sorry the question touched a nerve with you.

Did you predict Romney by a landslide?....like Karl Rove, Dick Morris, and Rush did?

NOR DO THEY WANT HILLARY

If that were the truth, then the media would be ignoring Hillary and Jeb. The nation is tired of Clintons and Bushes. They see them for what they are. Power hungry opportunists. Tools of the elites.

Your premise in this case is false. The establishment media is PUSHING candidates onto the public psyche for a reason. To soften their minds up to accept that which they don't want. If nothing else is offered, then they have to get used to what is given. If nothing else is covered, how else would they know?

The vast majority of conservatives are against Jebs position on SO many issues. His campaign is a non-starter. So WHY is the media even bothering.

Because if they just make it about image, the low information voters will eventually be hypnotized. They don't know he is for common core. They don't know he is for ObamaCare. They don't know he is for Amnesty for illegals. They don't know he is Obama's 3rd term in office. His brother's 6th term in office. Bill's 8th term in office. What ever. Nothing changes for the little guy, it all gets worse.

Hillary? Jeb? Does it make any difference to the Oligarchy? Hell no. That is why the Annenberg CFR elites will give the go ahead for their editors to cover this guy if there isn't too much of a push back among the electorate.

Bkkj5EYCYAAqjfY.jpg

fool-me-once-bush.jpeg

When you have a retired CIA dad, you do what you are told. And the media complies.

Why would the media ignore Hillary or Jeb?

They are leading candidates for their respective parties. That means they get the press coverage and they get the $$$$$

That is how politics work

Coattails?

She was a United States Senator for eight years and Secretary of State for four. She has more experience than her husband had when he was elected
The one time she tried to run for anything she got her ass handed to her by a junior senator who couldn't remember how many states there are.
Really?

That same "Junior Senator" who kicked the ass of the best candidate Republicans had to offer? TWICE

Jebbie will have amnesty for illegal immigrants on the table sooooooooooooo fast the RW wont know what hit them in the ass ..

Run Jeb !

Coattails?

She was a United States Senator for eight years and Secretary of State for four. She has more experience than her husband had when he was elected
The one time she tried to run for anything she got her ass handed to her by a junior senator who couldn't remember how many states there are.
Really?

That same "Junior Senator" who kicked the ass of the best candidate Republicans had to offer? TWICE
Not a particularly high hurdle considering the competition

As a Democrat, I get to pick the Republicans candidate for them

In 2008, I picked John McCain
In 2012, I picked Mitt Romney
In 2016.............looks like I will pick Jeb Bush for them

Not a wise decision. Jeb Bush is a fraud, like his brother. He's a NWO Globalist Elite asshole. He's no different than Hillary Clinton. But the Neocons will support him anyway. And then they'll whine like little pussies when he screws them by granting Amnesty and taking their guns.

Bush cannot be trusted. The last thing this country needs is Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton. Hopefully, the People will choose to go in a different direction. That's if Elections really matter anymore.

Forum List

Back