The GOP has blown it on Health Care

Well,

The GOP has whined about Obamacare (which I didn't want and I think it sucks) for six years.

Where was their plan ?

I mean honestly.....this is hysterical.

No plan, no concept of a plan, nothing........
Lmfao! Their plan is to get federal government out of the business of forcing people to buy a specific product.
Oh, no, it is not. Where did you get that silly idea?

Don't you buy in to the collective in your insurance pool?
I've never purchased insurance in my life, I am not about to either… LOL

Don't ever need emergent care. You aren't welcome at any hospital.
What, hospitals don't take cash anymore?

Even if you had $200k stashed for such a need should it arise, 99% of others don't.

You hold no high ground here.
I've never had to use insurance and never will

Hope you never have to use immunotherapy, infusion's can range from $50,000 all the way up to $120,000 per infusion. But you might get financial help or once they find out you don't have insurance just give you the cell killing chemo.

Why are civil servants and state apparchniks involved in healthcare to begin with ???

Thanks, NO

Because if they weren't, the system would collapse in a week.

If everyone had to negotiate on an individual basis for health care, no one would be able to get it who needed it.

So nobody EVER got health care from a doctor prior to insurance ?

Hmmmmm.....................

Why are civil servants and state apparchniks involved in healthcare to begin with ???

Thanks, NO

Because if they weren't, the system would collapse in a week.

If everyone had to negotiate on an individual basis for health care, no one would be able to get it who needed it.

So nobody EVER got health care from a doctor prior to insurance ?

Hmmmmm.....................
Only you make that silly statement, Sun Devil.

I've never purchased insurance in my life, I am not about to either… LOL

Even if you had $200k stashed for such a need should it arise, 99% of others don't.

Hope you never have to use immunotherapy, infusion's can range from $50,000 all the way up to $120,000 per infusion. But you might get financial help or once they find out you don't have insurance just give you the cell killing chemo.
Cancer cannot exist in the body that is not of acidic pH...

Cancer cannot exist in the body that is not of acidic pH...

Ok you must drink a lot of V8's.

Trumpcare will cut coverage for all - including employer-provided plans (That means everyone!)

Trumpcare is likely to cut coverage for everyone -- including people with employer-provided plans. The bill will enable insurers to re-establish caps on total lifetime coverage as well as yearly coverage. So for anyone under the age of 65, no matter how you get your coverage, from your job or otherwise -- if you get cancer, or your kids do, you could go bankrupt and be unable to pay for care.

Allowing states to define “essential health benefits” could weaken ACA protections against catastrophic costs for people with employer coverage nationwide | Brookings Institution

In particular, a single state’s decision to weaken or eliminate its essential health benefit standards could weaken or effectively eliminate the ACA’s guarantee of protection against catastrophic costs for people with coverage through large employer plans in every state.

That means anyone under 65 will have their care cut by this new bill. Ugh.
Allowing states to define essential health care benefits removes the mandate that my 50 year old son must have maternity coverage.

This isn't 1955 when US employers need to offer a health plan to attract employees because the US rules manufacturing in the world and can't get enough labor, and unions demanding benefits such as health care are now basically extinct. Wall mart is now the biggest employer and their employees among the most claiming govt. benefits, the govt is keeping wall mart employees healthy for wall mart's benefit. The govt is already subsidzing companies.

No employer who fails to offer healthcard benefits iz going to attract well educated and skilled workers in this dsy and age. The Wal-Mart model will not work for Google or Apple or Gendral Electric..... unless they all collude to stop providing the benefit. Unfortunately i can see exactly that happening.

The Government has no legitimate place being involved in health care. It never has.
Yes it does, general welfare.
That means general welfare of the states. It doesn't mean your wish list.

What have they done? Nothing
They are still a long way from signing the bill into law.
Bitch and complain after the President sign it, and you are a long way from that at this point.

Once John Roberts was blackmailed and once 20 million+ got healthcare that they NEED, you cannot just rip it away.

The democrats know that now and knew when it was passed.

What Trump did do was save the small business owner from the insidious mandates.

The democrats will now and have been engaging in the plan that they have been working on since November 8th, 2016.

That is hammer class warfare and blame the inevitable collapse on Trump.

If Trump did the repeal that many want, the political ramifications would have been devastating. The unreal onslaught from the media would have been unsurvivable politically.

We should have known and I have been saying this since John Roberts was blackmailed. It is and always was a single payer Trojan horse.

The democrats successfully produced another political 3rd rail. Welcome, to the world's new version ofthe old FEUDAL SYSTEM.

That is the reality. Oh, the republicans may have won the seats and white house and all of that. The mass media still owns the hearts and minds....which also includes the entertainment and education system.

Conservatives thinking Trump being able to do a repeal were dreaming. At least the mandates are gone.

Now, watch as the democrats pre-rehearsed statements of class warfare by claiming tax cuts for the rich, children will be left without coverage, old people will be abandoned...blah blah blah blah.

The useful idiots will happily yell the democrat soros talking points.

That, is the reality of the situation.

Once John Roberts was blackmailed and once 20 million+ got healthcare that they NEED, you cannot just rip it away.

The democrats know that now and knew when it was passed.

What Trump did do was save the small business owner from the insidious mandates.

The democrats will now and have been engaging in the plan that they have been working on since November 8th, 2016.

That is hammer class warfare and blame the inevitable collapse on Trump.

If Trump did the repeal that many want, the political ramifications would have been devastating. The unreal onslaught from the media would have been unsurvivable politically.

We should have known and I have been saying this since John Roberts was blackmailed. It is and always was a single payer Trojan horse.

The democrats successfully produced another political 3rd rail. Welcome, to the world's new version ofthe old FEUDAL SYSTEM.

That is the reality. Oh, the republicans may have won the seats and white house and all of that. The mass media still owns the hearts and minds....which also includes the entertainment and education system.

Conservatives thinking Trump being able to do a repeal were dreaming. At least the mandates are gone.

Now, watch as the democrats pre-rehearsed statements of class warfare by claiming tax cuts for the rich, children will be left without coverage, old people will be abandoned...blah blah blah blah.

The useful idiots will happily yell the democrat soros talking points.

That, is the reality of the situation.

So taking your whine here at face value, Trump walked into a trap and it's our fault for him walking into the trap.

There actually ARE Things that can be done to fix the system.

Create a public option.

Allow a MediCare buy-in for those of us over 55.

Go after insurance companies trying to game the system.

That's how you can fix it.

Instead, Trump undercut a lot of people's coverage, and Republicans will get thrown out of office en masse for it.

Forum List

Back