The GOP has blown it on Health Care

Yep they sure as fuck have...Time for single payer and for the republicans to do what is right.
Single payer means forcing people into the collective, how do you figure that's right?
Don't you buy in to the collective in your insurance pool?
I've never purchased insurance in my life, I am not about to either… LOL

Don't ever need emergent care. You aren't welcome at any hospital.

The GOP now with the Dems own national health care.

Senate will write a much more liberal bill and the House either signs it or ACA continues.

The far right has lost either way.

For EIGHT YEARS, they promised us they had a better plan. Here it is, and it's all theirs.

...and as it turns out it's not "better" it's just a different form of government controlled healthcare, same shit, different label on the box. The so called "small government conservative" Republican Party has conceded the argument on government control of Healthcare to the left, instead of moving toward an individual choice, free market based healthcare system by removing all the egregious government controls they are just proposing to change the mechanics of those controls.

So called Republican "Conservatives" have no principles and thus they're just marching down the road to single payer in lock step with the Democrats.
The most amazing part of the day was the frat party they held, acting like they had accomplished something historic.

For the cameras.

Professional politicians really do think each and every one of us is stupid.

Sadly, they're buoyed & enabled by their sycophantic partisans.

The GOP has finally accepted national health care.

What a monumental, positive step.

The GOP now with the Dems own national health care.

Senate will write a much more liberal bill and the House either signs it or ACA continues.

The far right has lost either way.

What is sad is the fact that many people last night and this morning think this is law. Hell I'm watching Dr Gupta and some reporter on CNN right now discussing the bill and if someone just tuned in will think it is law. Senate won't go along with this one.

To Add: At least they are interviewing a pub senator from Louisiana and asking about whether he'll vote on it and he said we are going to write our own.

For EIGHT YEARS, they promised us they had a better plan. Here it is, and it's all theirs.

...and as it turns out it's not "better" it's just a different form of government controlled healthcare, same shit, different label on the box. The so called "small government conservative" Republican Party has conceded the argument on government control of Healthcare to the left, instead of moving toward an individual choice, free market based healthcare system by removing all the egregious government controls they are just proposing to change the mechanics of those controls.

So called Republican "Conservatives" have no principles and thus they're just marching down the road to single payer in lock step with the Democrats.
The most amazing part of the day was the frat party they held, acting like they had accomplished something historic.

For the cameras.

That was disgusting, it wouldn't have matter if had been dems it still would have been disgusting.

For the cameras.

That was disgusting, it wouldn't have matter if had been dems it still would have been disgusting.
"Insulting" is the word that comes to mind.

That was Senator Cassidy, also a physician and damn sounds like the first smart one yet. He said he believes in community rating where someone with a pre x pays the same as someone their own age in same zip code. He also believes in guaranteed issue with no life time max.

But it is your fault that the other half turns a blind eye to cronyism, corruption and bullshit.

Guy, 90% of life is cronyism, corruption and bullshit. If you think these things are limited to the government or even one party, you are delusional.

Please read the comment in context.

As to you claim....you are correct.
The context is clear: both sides, not just your enemies, suffer from cronyism and corruption.

It is human nature.

Yep they sure as fuck have...Time for single payer and for the republicans to do what is right.
Single payer means forcing people into the collective, how do you figure that's right?

What, hospitals don't take cash anymore?

Rustic, many more want single payer than don't.

Your "collective" argument is silly. Grow up.
Well, whatever the number is those that want it Form it for themselves, leave the millions of us that want nothing to do with out of it - although I think far less really want something like that than what you think…
It does not take the participation of everybody for something like that… LOL
Well, whatever the number is those that want it Form it for themselves, leave the millions of us that want nothing to do with out of it

No problem.
You don't need any insurance at all.
Just sign this form that says you opt out and will never go to a hospital for anything.
There again, I pay for everything with cash… What they're going to turn that down?

And in many cases there's a private sector choice for people that can pay...So it isn't forced unlike the aca.
Single payer is very inefficient and costly… Fact

You're a nasty man.
Then keep it to yourself, millions of people want nothing to do with that shit why force them into the collective?

You would need to understand what is driving the cost increases first. You need an understanding that you'll never have.
You don't need to all Americans to be involved in the collective, keep your collective to yourselfs.

Wanna get rid of the clusterfuck Obamacare?

Simply do nothing and Obamacare collapses in 1- 2 years.

The voters will blame the Democrats for creating a shitty, unsustainable program.

Winning!!

You don't target people with pre-existing conditions--and 50 through 64 year olds with much higher premiums, and that's exactly what this bill did.

You don't replace bad with worse--just so you can put a feather in the Ass Clown's hat.

Trump rolled congress again today-
- (PUBLICLY & on T.V.) -citing that Australia-has much better health care than we do. So he watched all the protests going in this country about this bill today--stuck his finger up in the air to feel which way the wind was blowing on this--and now is distancing himself from PROMOTING this bill.
Watch Bernie Sanders burst out laughing after Trump says Australia's health care is better

Even if you had $200k stashed for such a need should it arise, 99% of others don't.

You hold no high ground here.

Rustic, many more want single payer than don't.

Your "collective" argument is silly. Grow up.
Well, whatever the number is those that want it Form it for themselves, leave the millions of us that want nothing to do with out of it - although I think far less really want something like that than what you think…
It does not take the participation of everybody for something like that… LOL
Well, whatever the number is those that want it Form it for themselves, leave the millions of us that want nothing to do with out of it

No problem.
You don't need any insurance at all.
Just sign this form that says you opt out and will never go to a hospital for anything.
There again, I pay for everything with cash… What they're going to turn that down?
^Unable to see beyond himself.

And in many cases there's a private sector choice for people that can pay...So it isn't forced unlike the aca.

You're a nasty man.
Then keep it to yourself, millions of people want nothing to do with that shit why force them into the collective?

You would need to understand what is driving the cost increases first. You need an understanding that you'll never have.
You don't need to all Americans to be involved in the collective, keep your collective to yourselfs.
That's the only way this problem is resolved.

Even if you had $200k stashed for such a need should it arise, 99% of others don't.

You hold no high ground here.
I've never had to use insurance and never will

You're a nasty man.

That's the only way this problem is resolved.
There's no reason to force everybody on to something they will never use or want… The collective sucks ass

Well,

The GOP has whined about Obamacare (which I didn't want and I think it sucks) for six years.

Where was their plan ?

I mean honestly.....this is hysterical.

No plan, no concept of a plan, nothing........
Lmfao! Their plan is to get federal government out of the business of forcing people to buy a specific product.

Forum List

Back