The GOP has no choice they too must "cheat"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
They must start playing the LETS BUY A VOTE game. Unless they can get vote harvesting & mass mail in voting banned in all states what choice do they have?
The Democrats have mastered the ability of getting morons who have no knowledge about anything to vote Democrat. Like it or not that strategy is paying dividends big time.

I don't want to stoop to this LOW LEVEL to win but what choice do we have? You cam not beat millions of harvested uninformed votes with a message or an agenda.
Once the left noticed they were losing their grip on the BROWN vote they realized they needed a new strategy.

Unless and until we get a grip on these two slimy election practices we either join them or go the way of the dinosaur.

They must start playing the LETS BUY A VOTE game. Unless they can get vote harvesting & mass mail in voting banned in all states what choice do they have?
The Democrats have mastered the ability of getting morons who have no knowledge about anything to vote Democrat. Like it or not that strategy is paying dividends big time.

I don't want to stoop to this LOW LEVEL to win but what choice do we have? You cam not beat millions of harvested uninformed votes with a message or an agenda.
Once the left noticed they were losing their grip on the BROWN vote they realized they needed a new strategy.

Unless and until we get a grip on these two slimy election practices we either join them or go the way of the dinosaur.
No, just no.

:nono:
Expose the cheating and hang the traitors is more in line with American ideals.

Not without holding a super majority.

Get that and THEN you can fix this broken shit
Convention of states can get it done, too.

Something tells me Democrats concentrated their cheating efforts this time just so that can't happen right now.

Now that the MENSA society has weighed in...
The 15th amendment gave Blacks the right to vote. Btw, what`s a harvested vote, loser? :abgg2q.jpg:
You're losing the black vote progressively each cycle so suck on that.

And a harvested vote is a vote that was begged for in person at an individuals place of residence

There are other options.

I think you might be right, if we expect to avoid the

1668687269385.png

that the democriminal leftist vermin have coming to them.

Play the game or sit it out.

You can't win shaking your moral foundation in my face

We need an audit strategy that can work.

Cyber ninjas ran into sheriffs, judges, lawsuits, uncooperative bureaucrats.

Go small - a machined house race

Go to WE THE PEOPLE

Organize a voter validation affidavit drive.

They cannot stop that.

VA 7 great place to start

Have any other ideas?

Post 'em

We need to bust a machined house race and petition SCOTUS to ban all programmable machines

Speaking of this I learned something on tik tok, you can buy views for only $20 bucks, the Republicans really have to focus on that

We need an audit strategy that can work.

Cyber ninjas ran into sheriffs, judges, lawsuits, uncooperative bureaucrats.

Go small - a machined house race

Go to WE THE PEOPLE

Organize a voter validation affidavit drive.

They cannot stop that.

VA 7 great place to start

Have any other ideas?

Post 'em

We need to bust a machined house race and petition SCOTUS to ban all programmable machines

ELECT CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not without holding a super majority.

Get that and THEN you can fix this broken shit
Last time Congress had a supermajority, they voted themselves the Lords of the US and immune from prosecution for insider trading and taking bribes, overriding a presidential veto to do so.

It would have to be a Congress with greater moral fiber and more motivation to do good for America than that one had.

Is it possible? Maybe. I think Convention of States is the angle to work, because Congress will not vote against their

own corrupt bottom line. Not many will, it's a cold, hard fact. This is a bipartisan issue, I bet AOC would vote the right

way on it, but many would not. It is what it is. :dunno:

Forum List

Back