The GOP is 33% of this mess, how can it be there fault?

2.8 mm folks went online to check today, reactionary Yurt. :lol:

This is over, dontcha know.

I said 10% holds the GOP hostage, and that is true.

Rove, Will, Krauthammer, King, etc., say we are going to be hammered and that is happening.

We in the GOP failed to even pass gimmickry bills today in the House.

The American people are not fooled by the likes of you and the reactionaries in Congress.

LOL....now jakey dishonestly moves the goal post of what he said earlier...you never mentioned hostage, you said "fault".

how can 10% of the gop hold the other 90% hostage? that is the most asinine thing i've ever heard. less than 10% were able to convince others to leave out obamacare.

tell me, how exactly are they holding them hostage? what political gun are they using?

Yurt doubles down his lie when I corrected it.

You defend the reactionaries on the far right as always, because you are one.

I said 10% holds the GOP hostage, and that is true.

Rove, Will, Krauthammer, King, etc., say we are going to be hammered and that is happening.

We in the GOP failed to even pass gimmickry bills today in the House.

The American people are not fooled by the likes of you and the reactionaries in Congress.

LOL....now jakey dishonestly moves the goal post of what he said earlier...you never mentioned hostage, you said "fault".

how can 10% of the gop hold the other 90% hostage? that is the most asinine thing i've ever heard. less than 10% were able to convince others to leave out obamacare.

tell me, how exactly are they holding them hostage? what political gun are they using?

Yurt doubles down his lie when I corrected it.

You defend the reactionaries on the far right as always, because you are one.

jake once again runs away from the questions when cornered. i never lied about anything. it is absolutely true that only six pubs tried to get the vote on the clean spending bill. that you call that a lie shows how fucking pathetic you are.

:lol: Krauthammer, Nunes, King, Rove, Will, Lofgren, and many others say your way is insurrectionists claiming apocalyptic outcomes that drives fund raising.

Yurt, your lies are obvious. You don't get "just once more."

You lose. Yup, 1%, which is almost 33% of what the ACA needs the first year, 7mm, to work, on the FIRST day.

The TeaPs hold Boehner and the leadership et al hostage. By next Monday, the mainstream GOP in the House will be savaging the TeaPs. Good that.

Last edited:
once more? you've never explained it once.

typical jake, when cornered lie and lie some more, but make sure he doesn't answer the tough questions.

Yurt Jake is not rational, but most on the far left are not
the only people being held hostage are the middle class
Lack of jobs begun in 2008, BHO has made it worse
We went from spending 162 billion a year to 1.4 trillion a year more than we bring in
what did we get in return?
ACA
we now will have 50 million un insured with 20 of them by choice

maybe more

maybe less

I hope to see this current stalemate roll right into the debt ceiling debate and bring this house of cards down.

We should of let things crash in 08 instead of treating the symptom and not the cause. I'm willing to take the hit for generations to come.

-Geaux

They have passed numerous bills that the senate refuses to discuss
The President refuces to discuss
what else should they do?

They should stop fucking around and pass a budget without their idiotic pseudo repeal of ObamaCare in it.

That is not what the people elected them to do in 2010
this is why the house is so critical
The large cities elect the senate and the president
the will of all Americans get heard in the house

Its crazy
we are watching the exact way our system is suppose to work and it is killing you libs
The senate pretends this does not even exist

"the will of all Americans get heard in the house"?

Is that why last election a majority of Americans actually voted against the assholes who currently control the House?

They should stop fucking around and pass a budget without their idiotic pseudo repeal of ObamaCare in it.

Its crazy
we are watching the exact way our system is suppose to work and it is killing you libs

Is that why last election a majority of Americans actually voted against the assholes who currently control the House?

Yeah, that 1% victory from the will of the graveyards made a difference

-Geaux

Its crazy

myth
by land mass it is not even close
the people in NY city can out vote an entire state
Google Image Result for http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/images/1min/elections/2010/national/national_house_950.png

^ Funny shit right there.

We have three branches of government and ACA was passed by the Legislative, signed into law by the Executive, and deemed Constitutional by the Judicial.

Learn some civics yourself, Yurt.

lmao...so the house must do as the senate says? the senate must do as the house says? my lord you are one stupid hack.

HOUSE (peoples representatives) is a check on SENATE - no statute becomes law without its approval.

SENATE is a check on HOUSE - no statute becomes law without its approval. (Prior to 17th Amendment, SENATE was appointed by State legislatures as a protection for states' rights - another check the Founders provided.)

Checks & Balances

that was just the first link on google. that is how basic that knowledge and it cracks me up you don't know it.

:lol:

^ More funny shit.

ACA was passed by the House and the Senate.....you know, in case ya forgot.

A Democrat Majority House and Senate.
Without any Republican votes.
And against the will of the American people.

lmao...so the house must do as the senate says? the senate must do as the house says? my lord you are one stupid hack.

Checks & Balances

that was just the first link on google. that is how basic that knowledge and it cracks me up you don't know it.

:lol:

^ More funny shit.

Your Teabag heroes in Congress are going against the will of the American people.

^ More funny shit.

Your Teabag heroes in Congress are going against the will of the American people.

Then why is it they were elected in droves in 2010
MID-TERM ELECTIONS 2010: How world reacted | Mail Online
MID-TERM ELECTIONS 2010: Democrats lose the House in Republican tsunami | Mail Online

Forum List

Back