The GOP is 33% of this mess, how can it be there fault?

then explain what i got wrong, eg, funny shit right there. explain why i need to learn civics.

both parties are at fault, but at least the gop is willing to negotiate. if anyone can be considered a hostage takers, that lies with the dems more than the gop.

let's see if A15 can dig himself out of the hole he created

Hahahahhahahahaha

"f the Dems just gave into our demands there wouldn't be a prolem."

Bwahahahahhahahahaha

then explain what i got wrong, eg, funny shit right there. explain why i need to learn civics.

both parties are at fault, but at least the gop is willing to negotiate. if anyone can be considered a hostage takers, that lies with the dems more than the gop.

Hahahahhahahahaha

Bwahahahahhahahahaha

and no surprise you can't explain what i got wrong or why i need to learn civics. thanks for tacitly admitted you lied or fucked up.

the pubs have already backed off their initial demands and changed them. stop lying and answer what i got wrong you whiny wuss.

:eusa_whistle:

It really doesn't get more pathetic than the USMB right wing.

Please nominate Cruz or someone of that nature, guys. Give the country your true conservative candidate so you can finally, and without a shadow of a doubt, get the national ass kicking you so very much deserve. It's time for the bubble to pop.
The republican purges start Nov. 8, 2014.

Hahahahhahahahaha

Bwahahahahhahahahaha

and no surprise you can't explain what i got wrong or why i need to learn civics. thanks for tacitly admitted you lied or fucked up.

the pubs have already backed off their initial demands and changed them. stop lying and answer what i got wrong you whiny wuss.

Look, Yurt, you posted about checks and balances with a snarky learn civics remark. I pointed out that ACA has been checked by all three branches and you should refresh yourself on some civics as well. Making demands and effing with the budget after it's passed through all three branches of government is a stunt, not a check, especially when it has no way of working for them. Rightwinger was right....the GOP is in no position to make demands. Your so-called "check" is a toothless one and it only making your boys look worse. You've latched on this semantical bullshit...because well, you guys are getting killed on this issue and the only way you can feel better about yourself over it is to come to good ole' USMB and Yurrrrrrrrrrrt it up. It's sad.

The Pubs, to use your phrase, can "go pound sand" .... They wanted to play the brinksmanship game even after they lost when the bill was voted on to begin with, in court, and at the polls in 2012. The Dems have literally no reason to negotiate with the GOP here and every reason not to. There is no check....just the GOP stepping on their own dicks again.

:eusa_whistle:

^

Yurting in progress.

Hahahahhahahahaha

Bwahahahahhahahahaha

Look, Yurt, you posted about checks and balances with a snarky learn civics remark. I pointed out that ACA has been checked by all three branches and you should refresh yourself on some civics as well. Making demands and effing with the budget after it's passed through all three branches of government is a stunt, not a check, especially when it has no way of working for them. Rightwinger was right....the GOP is in no position to make demands. Your so-called "check" is a toothless one and it only making your boys look worse. You've latched on this semantical bullshit...because well, you guys are getting killed on this issue and the only way you can feel better about yourself over it is to come to good ole' USMB and Yurrrrrrrrrrrt it up. It's sad.

The Pubs, to use your phrase, can "go pound sand" .... They wanted to play the brinksmanship game even after they lost when the bill was voted on to begin with, in court, and at the polls in 2012. The Dems have literally no reason to negotiate with the GOP here and every reason not to. There is no check....just the GOP stepping on their own dicks again.

we are talking about funding. rightwinger is apparently clueless that the house is a check on the senate as he doesn't understand how the house can demand anything. his question does not involve all three branches moron. you still have not explained what i got wrong and what i need to learn. i was absolutely correct in stating this is about checks and balances, your opinion as to the viability of the check does not change the fact that i was correct in stating checks and balances.

your position is rather hackish and wrong. the check is not toothless, it has in fact worked. if the senate wants to play the spoiled brat and not negotiate, that is on them, not the house. you and your fellows lefties are truly screwed in your view of how our country works. you expressly want the house to cave to whatever the senate says. sorry dude, but even 5th graders know better than that.

we are talking about funding. that does not involve all three branches moron. you still have not explained what i got wrong and what i need to learn. i was absolutely correct in stating this is about checks and balances, your opinion as to the viability of the check does not change the fact that i was correct in stating checks and balances.

your position is rather hackish and wrong. the check is not toothless, it has in fact worked. if the senate wants to play the spoiled brat and not negotiate, that is on them, not the house. you and your fellows lefties are truly screwed in your view of how our country works. you expressly want the house to cave to whatever the senate says. sorry dude, but even 5th graders know better than that.

Hahahahahahahaha....hookay you go on with your bad self and believe that the check isn't toothless, Yurt.

The fantasy world you people live in is a hoot.

great, then we are at a stalemate. the dems have not got what they wanted, hence the check worked. the check from the senate worked as the pubs have got what they wanted.

ultimately one side or both will make concessions. and you will see that our system of checks and balances works.

and again, your opinion does not change the fact i was right. but i know you're too dishonest to admit you were wrong.

I love it that the GOP has lost on this issue at every turn yet to the true believers it's the Dems fault for not entertaining their BS and that the GOP is totally justified in doing what they are doing right now.

It's just so sad.

great, then we are at a stalemate. the dems have not got what they wanted, hence the check worked. the check from the senate worked as the pubs have got what they wanted.

ultimately one side or both will make concessions. and you will see that our system of checks and balances works.

and again, your opinion does not change the fact i was right. but i know you're too dishonest to admit you were wrong.

You should have the words "I was right" engraved on your tombstone.

The Dems are getting what they want...ACA is moving on and the GOP is making further fools of themselves. It's a spectacular GOP fail.

The % is about 10 percent of the House, the TPM representatives.

Therein lies the fault, but it will be corrected next year as 25 of them will be voted out of office.

liar...only 6 republicans are against keeping obamacare in the bill

do you ever tell the truth?

You are lying again, and once again, you prove you are a reactionary.

The TeaPs prevented Boehner from dealing evenly with the Democrats and Obama.

Krauthammer, Rover, Will, King, etc., all would say you are lying.

Therein lies the fault, but it will be corrected next year as 25 of them will be voted out of office.

how is this a lie jakey? you claim i'm on ignore, yet you viewed this post and i never negged you so your excuse of seeing the notice would be a lie.

you claim 10%, prove it or admit you lied once again.

The GOP today failed to pass the gimmicrky bills.

2.8 million today went online across the country to look at and in many cases sign up for ACA.

Fellow Republicans, this is over. We have lost.

You are lying again, and once again, you prove you are a reactionary.

The TeaPs prevented Boehner from dealing evenly with the Democrats and Obama.

Krauthammer, Rover, Will, King, etc., all would say you are lying.

you claim it is only 10% of the house, yet cite people who are not reps as proof....:lol:

FACT: only 6 pubs were able to get together to vote for a clean spending bill, the rest have consistently voted to either delay or not fund obamacare. ergo, your claim of 10% is absolutely FALSE

The GOP today failed to pass the gimmicrky bills.

2.8 million today went online across the country to look at and in many cases sign up for ACA.

Fellow Republicans, this is over. We have lost.

the dems failed to pass funding for gimmicky obamacare

good job republicans

I said 10% holds the GOP hostage, and that is true.

Rove, Will, Krauthammer, King, etc., say we are going to be hammered and that is happening.

We in the GOP failed to even pass gimmickry bills today in the House.

The American people are not fooled by the likes of you and the reactionaries in Congress.

You should have the words "I was right" engraved on your tombstone.

The Dems are getting what they want...ACA is moving on and the GOP is making further fools of themselves. It's a spectacular GOP fail.

the core of ACA has not even started. only the exchanges are up and it is debatable whether they will continue if the government continues this stalemate. there is no funding for obamacare, yet you claim they are getting what they want.

:lol:

I said 10% holds the GOP hostage, and that is true.

Rove, Will, Krauthammer, King, etc., say we are going to be hammered and that is happening.

We in the GOP failed to even pass gimmickry bills today in the House.

The American people are not fooled by the likes of you and the reactionaries in Congress.

LOL....now jakey dishonestly moves the goal post of what he said earlier...you never mentioned hostage, you said "fault".

how can 10% of the gop hold the other 90% hostage? that is the most asinine thing i've ever heard. less than 10% were able to convince others to leave out obamacare.

tell me, how exactly are they holding them hostage? what political gun are they using?

Forum List

Back