The GOP working hard towards the Midterms. Look at what they plan to run on:

R

rdean

They are working for anti Gay laws in Arizona hopefully leading towards more discrimination nation wide.

They are doing everything in their power to reduce voting among targeted areas of the country.

They want to take away health care for a hundred thousand people in Arkansas and collapse the system that keeps the elderly in nursing homes.

They refuse to extend unemployment benefits for over a million Americans. Hoping to leave millions more destitute in the near future.

Not only are Republicans working to cut food stamps, but they also refuse to raise the minimum wage. They don't want people to suffer. They want people to really suffer.

Then there are all the fake scandals. The embrace of those who refer to the president as a subhuman mongrel. Earthquakes in Oklahoma, poisoned water in West Virginia, anti women's rights laws across the nation.

Republicans have a lot to run on. Clearly, they want to finish the jobs they started under Bush.

Of course, you want to ask USMB Republicans to explain how I got this wrong. But they won't. They will call names. Shriek. Kick. Scream. Forget about Obama. Forget about Democrats. What is it the GOP stands for? What are their REAL and CONCRETE policies that would help the nation?

They want to slice funding for infastructure, science and r@D. They have no solutions to fix or improve our collapsing educational system.

No regulations so the private sector can price gauge the shit out of our electricy. Banks can fuck over granny!

And did I say that they want to dump oil and shit into our rivers? The good old days!

Last edited:
They want to take away health care for a hundred thousand people in Arkansas..
Obama's got em beat. He took away healthcare from millions all over America

They are working for anti Gay laws in Arizona hopefully leading towards more discrimination nation wide.
A law that will allow businesses the right to refuse service to anyone they want without being sued by some litigation-addicted jerkoffs.

They refuse to extend unemployment benefits for over a million Americans. Hoping to leave millions more destitute in the near future.
Keeping people on unemployment benefits discourages looking for another job. Plus, we don't have the money to keep extending unemployment benefits.

Not only are Republicans working to cut food stamps
Wrong. They want to cut food stamp ABUSE. Also, the food stamp program has ballooned by billions of dollars since Obama came into office.

but they also refuse to raise the minimum wage
A job flipping burgers or being a Wal-Mart greeter doesn't justify jacking the minimum wage to $15 an hour.

Then there are all the fake scandals.
Let's ask Brian Terry's family how fake they think their son's death was. Or how about the families of the Benghazi terrorist attack.

Liberals:cuckoo:

Not all Democrats are entirely stupid.

Sad to say but it's true. Some are purporting to have been against Obamcare from the git-go. Sorta Kerryesque. They hated it before they loved it and now they hate it again but promise never to flip-flop again until next time.

They are doing everything in their power to reduce voting among targeted areas of the country.

They want to take away health care for a hundred thousand people in Arkansas and collapse the system that keeps the elderly in nursing homes.

Not only are Republicans working to cut food stamps, but they also refuse to raise the minimum wage. They don't want people to suffer. They want people to really suffer.

Then there are all the fake scandals. The embrace of those who refer to the president as a subhuman mongrel. Earthquakes in Oklahoma, poisoned water in West Virginia, anti women's rights laws across the nation.

Republicans have a lot to run on. Clearly, they want to finish the jobs they started under Bush.

Of course, you want to ask USMB Republicans to explain how I got this wrong. But they won't. They will call names. Shriek. Kick. Scream. Forget about Obama. Forget about Democrats. What is it the GOP stands for? What are their REAL and CONCRETE policies that would help the nation?
Not anti gay laws they are PRO Business laws.
Making someone produce ID to prove who they say they are isn't reducing voting,if you are to lazy to get an ID then you don't need to vote.Oh and what's it say about democrats when they claim its racist that its mostly minorities being hurt by the voting id laws...what yer saying is blacks/latino's can't afford an ID...so YOU are being a racist.
I agree with you on the healthcare,food stamps and unemployment
There is no "womens right" to slaughter a baby because she refused to use common sense and take some responsibility for the result of their actions.

You idiots having fun making shit up?
IF it were made up you would have provided proof of that. Your failure to provide proof tells us that you do not know what you are talking about and can provide nothing to dispute the OP. In truth you are just another gop board member (ALL MOUTH, NO FACTS AND DEFINITELY NO BRAIN).

There is no "womens right" to slaughter a baby because she refused to use common sense and take some responsibility for the result of their actions.
EXCUSE ME, but the last time I checked it took both a man and a woman to create a baby. Why are you just condemning the woman and not the man for being irresponsible? Shouldn't he take some of the responsibility???
Let's really see where your head is. I presume you are a man which is why you are ready to dump all the responsibility on the woman.
Answer these two questions.
1) Should anyone have the right to TELL YOU what you can and cannot do with your body? For example, does government have the right to order you to have a vasectomy?
2) Should anyone have the right to TELL A WOMAN what they can and cannot do with their body?

(And don't give me that holier than thou bullshit about protecting the child's life. As far as you are concerned once the child is born they cease to exist. You vote down food, shelter, education, and health care which condemns the woman to a life of poverty while the father walks away free of any responsibility. What wonderful humanitarians you are!!!!)

Making someone produce ID to prove who they say they are isn't reducing voting,if you are to lazy to get an ID then you don't need to vote.Oh and what's it say about democrats when they claim its racist that its mostly minorities being hurt by the voting id laws...what yer saying is blacks/latino's can't afford an ID...so YOU are being a racist.

Fuck the ID's. I'm talking about all their other shit. Reducing the number of voting locations. Cutting hours. Remember the 10 hour waits and long lines? They had NOTHING to do with ID's.

See what I mean? They can't defend the indefensible, so they try to deflect. It isn't working.

i do not recall the last time i read so many lies and pure fresh stinking bullshit as what i see here.

":...anti Gay laws in Arizona" first of all dumbass we do not have any "anti Gay laws in Arizona", it is a business owners RIGHT to refuse service to ANY person(s) for ANY reason(s).., AND ..,the reason(s) need NOT be given or known.

THANK YOU ARIZONA !! :up:

EXCUSE ME, but the last time I checked it took both a man and a woman to create a baby. Why are you just condemning the woman and not the man for being irresponsible? Shouldn't he take some of the responsibility???
Let's really see where your head is. I presume you are a man which is why you are ready to dump all the responsibility on the woman.
Answer these two questions.
1) Should anyone have the right to TELL YOU what you can and cannot do with your body? For example, does government have the right to order you to have a vasectomy?
2) Should anyone have the right to TELL A WOMAN what they can and cannot do with their body?

(And don't give me that holier than thou bullshit about protecting the child's life. As far as you are concerned once the child is born they cease to exist. You vote down food, shelter, education, and health care which condemns the woman to a life of poverty while the father walks away free of any responsibility. What wonderful humanitarians you are!!!!)
Both are responsible but the man isn't the one killing a baby. Also just because I enjoy doing what I want with my body that doesn't mean I can have myself legally killed..if someone kills me even if I ask them to they will be charged with murder.

Fuck the ID's. I'm talking about all their other shit. Reducing the number of voting locations. Cutting hours. Remember the 10 hour waits and long lines? They had NOTHING to do with ID's.

See what I mean? They can't defend the indefensible, so they try to deflect. It isn't working.

Ahhhh.

Wow...and I thought today was going to be a bad day....
Reading deanie's post things are looking up for my party.

i do not recall the last time i read so many lies and pure fresh stinking bullshit as what i see here.

":...anti Gay laws in Arizona" first of all dumbass we do not have any "anti Gay laws in Arizona", it is a business owners RIGHT to refuse service to ANY person(s) for ANY reason(s).., AND ..,the reason(s) need NOT be given or known.

THANK YOU ARIZONA !! :up:

So you are saying they want to discriminate against gay people because they are NOT "anti gay"?????

Do you know what a "drooling idiot" is? Perhaps you should visit a "mirror".

drooling-240x198.gif

One word: Obamacare

Should I go through these and prove them one at a time. I think we already proved the "anti gay" thing.

tumblr_m7u26l68Dv1qza5bbo1_500.png

Simply looking at the long lines in Democratic districts with the 8 hour voting times kind of proves something, right? How come you didn't see that in Republican areas?????

a-OHIO-EARLY-VOTING-640x468.jpg

The pictures are endless. Anyone can go look them up. Look at all the black people.

long voting lines in florida

And that was just Florida. It was the same in many Red States.

You have to be delusional to deny something so obvious and easy to find out. THERE IT IS. RIGHT THERE IN PICTURES!

One word: Obamacare

Because you put Obama's name in it. Even though Republicans don't want health care, most Americans do.

Forum List

Back