🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The government will become more corrupt because of a bias media

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Loretta Lynch to accept DOJ, FBI recommendations on Clinton Emails - CNNPolitics.com

I know the people at CNN are not stupid so why the heck would they use the word 'guidance' instead of something like cooperated to block investigation until after the election. The word guidance sounds so much more pleasant than delaying criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton. It sounds so much more positive because we all want to receive guidance in life. It just shows how much CNN and a lot of other 'liberal' news stations are pretty bias towards the democratic party.

The danger is that the media will no longer be the watch dog of the government because if half of the all government positions are filled by democrats the illegal and unethical activities of those democrats will never be brought into light for the public to see. Half of all government officials know that they can get away with doing anything they want because they know the media will cover for them. Isn't that scary!

Since there is only one right wing network out there, FOX, I'd say you are full of shit.

Since there is only one right wing network out there, FOX, I'd say you are full of shit.
There is a whole far right media out there on tv, cable, internet, and so forth.

Stop your shit.

Actually TRUTH isn't partisan. It is what it is and nothing more or less than that. The partisan part comes into play when we use words like 'guidelines' to describe a colloborative effort to cover something that may be harmful to a political candidate.

There is a whole far right media out there on tv, cable, internet, and so forth.

Stop your shit.

Actually TRUTH isn't partisan. It is what it is and nothing more or less than that. The partisan part comes into play when we use words like 'guidelines' to describe a colloborative effort to cover something that may be harmful to a political candidate.
That is what the far right media tries to do for Trump.

Loretta Lynch to accept DOJ, FBI recommendations on Clinton Emails - CNNPolitics.com

I know the people at CNN are not stupid so why the heck would they use the word 'guidance' instead of something like cooperated to block investigation until after the election. The word guidance sounds so much more pleasant than delaying criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton. It sounds so much more positive because we all want to receive guidance in life. It just shows how much CNN and a lot of other 'liberal' news stations are pretty bias towards the democratic party.

The danger is that the media will no longer be the watch dog of the government because if half of the all government positions are filled by democrats the illegal and unethical activities of those democrats will never be brought into light for the public to see. Half of all government officials know that they can get away with doing anything they want because they know the media will cover for them. Isn't that scary!

I partially agree, however, it is the American voter that places corrupt politicians in office. It is primarily the fault of the American voters.

Forum List

Back