The governor of Minnesota's irresponsible comments following the Daunte Wright shooting

Haven't followed this much but did see a short video clip. In clip cop is attempting to put on handcuffs for some reason stops and guy jumps in car...sorry that's all I know. My confusion is why was the shooting a mistake?
Because she thought her gun was a taser and accidentally shot him....

And everyone knows you can totally shoot people if you think you aren't shooting them
Well....how bout this....quit breaking the law and you won't get pulled over by a female cop who got her job thru liberal diversity policies that Democrats put in place, who might panic and shoot your black ass.
K..
View attachment 479488
She was gunned down without any warning whatsoever.

Using that example as a template, it's perfectly legit to start capping black street hooligans at random, and without ID-ing the shooters.
She was warned......

Maybe her "whiteness" gave her a sense of entitlement that she can storm the US Capitol and not have to obey commands by law enforcement...

Would you have kept that same energy if the people storming the Capitol were "Muslim" ??

Nope

Amazing how everybody thinks they know the whole story about what happened, who was thinking what, and are Johnny on the spot with perfect prescriptions of what should have happened when. And based on what, a single story written within hours of the event? And that includes the politicians eager to score political points off a person's death and the likely death of a cop's career. Pisses me off. Let the truth actually have a chance to come out for change before starting yet another riot and dividing the country further.

Haven't followed this much but did see a short video clip. In clip cop is attempting to put on handcuffs for some reason stops and guy jumps in car...sorry that's all I know. My confusion is why was the shooting a mistake?

And everyone knows you can totally shoot people if you think you aren't shooting them
Well....how bout this....quit breaking the law and you won't get pulled over by a female cop who got her job thru liberal diversity policies that Democrats put in place, who might panic and shoot your black ass.
K..
View attachment 479488
Yep.....BTW, anyone can buy a MAGA hat. They don't issue them.

K..
View attachment 479488

Using that example as a template, it's perfectly legit to start capping black street hooligans at random, and without ID-ing the shooters.
She was warned......

Maybe her "whiteness" gave her a sense of entitlement that she can storm the US Capitol and not have to obey commands by law enforcement...

Would you have kept that same energy if the people storming the Capitol were "Muslim" ??

Nope
Very poor deflection from the topic. WTF does this have to do with cops shooting unarmed black suspects who resisted arrest?

K..
View attachment 479488
You have to be a complete and total bitch to defend this chick over and over again....only to end it with "well, she wasn't even MAGA"

Yall are clowns

K..
View attachment 479488

She was warned......

Nope
Very poor deflection from the topic. WTF does this have to do with cops shooting unarmed black suspects who resisted arrest?
The only deflections I am seeing is coming from you......

Maybe the guy who shot Ashli did it by accident

Maybe I'm making too much of this, but a leader saying "another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement" just gets people whipped up even further unnecessarily.
Especially in a case where it appears the officer made a mistake, and was not attempting to use lethal force.

Tweet

Conversation

Governor Tim Walz
@GovTimWalz

I am closely monitoring the situation in Brooklyn Center. Gwen and I are praying for Daunte Wright’s family as our state mourns another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement.

8:02 PM · Apr 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

(8) Governor Tim Walz on Twitter: "I am closely monitoring the situation in Brooklyn Center. Gwen and I are praying for Daunte Wright’s family as our state mourns another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement." / Twitter

Of course it is irresponsible, and obviously dangerous as this kind of virtue signaling remarks only further emboldens rioters and thieves in believing they have a right to do what they do.

Just yet again another example of the virtue signaling left.

K..
View attachment 479488

She was warned......

Nope
The only deflections I am seeing is coming from you......

Maybe the guy who shot Ashli did it by accident
Yeah....his identity is being hidden because of that.
He was a black guy in uniform and wearing gloves indoors like an assassin. He hid his face from cameras.
He shoots an unarmed white woman because she's trying to get thru a window.
Yeah....total mistake. She wasn't even posing a threat to him. Total mistake.

BTW, stop acting like you're talking to an 8th grader.
We aren't all as stupid as you appear to be.

Last edited:

K..
View attachment 479488
You have to be a complete and total bitch to defend this chick over and over again....only to end it with "well, she wasn't even MAGA"

Yall are clowns
I'm not defending her....but obviously you think she deserved to die because she wore a MAGA hat once in a picture.
Far as I can tell....thinking America should be great shouldn't be a death sentence.

K..
View attachment 479488

She was warned......

Nope
No she wasn't warned....Quit lying out your ass.

People destroying property should have been arrested and charged, no matter their ethnicity.

Maybe I'm making too much of this, but a leader saying "another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement" just gets people whipped up even further unnecessarily.
Especially in a case where it appears the officer made a mistake, and was not attempting to use lethal force.

Tweet

Conversation

Governor Tim Walz
@GovTimWalz

I am closely monitoring the situation in Brooklyn Center. Gwen and I are praying for Daunte Wright’s family as our state mourns another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement.

8:02 PM · Apr 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

(8) Governor Tim Walz on Twitter: "I am closely monitoring the situation in Brooklyn Center. Gwen and I are praying for Daunte Wright’s family as our state mourns another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement." / Twitter

He should have celebrated the death of this guy and pointed to his past as justification for why he should have died...that is what Jesus would do

View attachment 479483

So are you saying closeted racist cucks like yourself don't try to justify the murder of someone by pointing to that person's past??

If you killed someone in your past shouldnt you be judged by that?

Forum List

Back