Nigel Farage Meets The Governor Of Mississippi

Watch Nigel's full
interview with Mississippi Governor Phil
Bryant.

Watch Nigel's full
Bryant.

Talk about Obama "talking down to them" (working class people) "as their jobs were evaporating", I mean, where does this guy get off, he's blaming the loss of jobs on Obama, he's giving the praise for new jobs to Trump, when this is completely distorted, and he said Obama talked down to people, and oh, Trump manages to talk nicely to everyone, and doesn't piss anyone off.

Come off it, this guy lives in some fantasy world.

Watch Nigel's full
Bryant.

Talk about Obama "talking down to them" (working class people) "as their jobs were evaporating", I mean, where does this guy get off, he's blaming the loss of jobs on Obama, he's giving the praise for new jobs to Trump, when this is completely distorted, and he said Obama talked down to people, and oh, Trump manages to talk nicely to everyone, and doesn't piss anyone off.

Come off it, this guy lives in some fantasy world.

It sounds right to me....after all he fought tooth and nail to prevent jobs from going to South Carolina.

I am one of the millions of Americans who is already better off because Trump was elected. So yes, it's true.

I am one of the millions of Americans who is already better off because Trump was elected. So yes, it's true.

Better off simply because you're happy that you won something. Which isn't that your life is actually better.

Forum List

Back