The Great Black Republican Grift

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We see plenty of this today. People like Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Candace Owens and others use race to get rich or for campaign donations. A family friend told me that if you want to get rich quickly, turn into a conservative black Republican. He was right. Racists will pay top dollar to a black person to hear or read them expressing anti-black views. And this willingness to hear blacks say what they believe about blacks is what fuels the great black Republican grift.

‘Grifting on your race’: MAGA Republicans' pitch to Black voters slammed as 'cynical'​

We see plenty of this today. People like Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Candace Owens and others use race to get rich or for campaign donations. A family friend told me that if you want to get rich quickly, turn into a conservative black Republican. He was right. Racists will pay top dollar to a black person to hear or read them expressing anti-black views. And this willingness to hear blacks say what they believe about blacks is what fuels the great black Republican grift.

‘Grifting on your race’: MAGA Republicans' pitch to Black voters slammed as 'cynical'​

Wait, Ried is the biggest race grifter since Jackson and Sharpton! LMAO!

Wait, Ried is the biggest race grifter since Jackson and Sharpton! LMAO!
Reid is no race grifter. Whites such as yourself need to understand that calling out the racism you continue to practice is not a grift.

Just because you disagree with their politics and hate them personally does not make them "grifters". There is no better example of a Race grifter than your hero Al Sharpton. And it looks like you failed the challenge:

They are grifters. Sharpton is not. Just because they say what you want to hear and what makes you feel comfortable doesn't change the fact they are grifters. MAGATS like you fail to realize that the white opinion is not the authoritative opinion on how things happen in America.

Oh, black conservatives are super easy to find at a Trump rally. They're on the stage.

Kewl, 3 race pimps spewing propaganda and trying to sell books. Hypocrites much? Jessie and Al et al would be proud. BTW, You might want to let Joy know that LBJ didn't pull blacks out of poverty, otherwise you wouldn't be crying for reparations. LMAO

Many of our politicians are no less self seeking.
But their self seeking doesn't attempt to validate dangerous stereotypes.

Kewl, 3 race pimps spewing propaganda and trying to sell books. Hypocrites much? Jessie and Al et al would be proud. BTW, You might want to let Joy know that LBJ didn't pull blacks out of poverty, otherwise you wouldn't be crying for reparations. LMAO

We were owed reparations along with what Johnson proposed. You guys denigrate Jackson and Sharpton based on your racist beliefs that blacks should not hold whites accountable for white continuing racism. The Great Society created the black middle class. But of course since whites weren't given everything anymore, bitches like you talk stupid.

But their self seeking doesn't attempt to validate dangerous stereotypes.
Well, there are Evangenitals and anti vaxxers - both quite dangerous varieties of loony.

edit...I can't think of an Uncle Byron though, fair enough.

Well, there are Evangenitals and anti vaxxers - both quite dangerous varieties of loony.

edit...I can't think of an Uncle Byron though, fair enough.
I forgot about them. They are indeed dangerous.

Different Americans have different situations and different priorities. Race is not #1 for all Black Americans. And maybe that number is dwindling.

The Dems took their eyes off the ball and put their energy on PC & Identity Politics. And here we are, on the precipice of another dangerous orange chaos presidency. That's not a coincidence.

Different Americans have different situations and different priorities. Race is not #1 for all Black Americans. And maybe that number is dwindling.

The Dems took their eyes off the ball and put their energy on PC & Identity Politics. And here we are, on the precipice of another dangerous orange chaos presidency. That's not a coincidence.

It shouldn't be #1 for any Americans. We should all look to make our lot in life better, for our families and country. Treat people the way you want to be treated and be kind to everyone you meet, and greet them with a smile. That's what I do every day.

Byron Donalds is an impressive man. He would be my top choice for VP.

He makes Biden & Kamala look like babbling idiots on their very best of days.

Byron Donalds is an impressive man. He would be my top choice for VP.

He makes Biden & Kamala look like babbling idiots on their very best of days.
There is nothing impressive about Donalds. Meanwhile Harris has a law degree and served as an AG. Donalds graduated in Marketing. But as long as he says what peope like you need to hear, you wil think he's great.

Forum List

Back