The Great Deal Maker Cancels His FIRST Negotiation

Liar, even the New York Slimes is reporting Nieto cancelled

The Ops own link said the same thing, LOL

Nope, another idiot who won't read more than headlines.

Trump did not cancel the meeting, you cannot spin your way out of that, liar

It's on his Twitter page, idiot. From 5:55am.

Right, he said what he wanted to happen and Nieto cancelled it. What everyone telling you that you are wrong is telling you. You could have phrased it so it wasn't a lie, but you chose not to do that

I copied and pasted his tweet, you fucking idiot. Sorry you can't spend more than 20 seconds before you put egg all over your fat face.

It's embarrassing that I have to put the font size at 6 or 7 and in dark red for you morons to actually can comprehend something.

The Ops own link said the same thing, LOL

Nope, another idiot who won't read more than headlines.

Trump did not cancel the meeting, you cannot spin your way out of that, liar

It's on his Twitter page, idiot. From 5:55am.

Right, he said what he wanted to happen and Nieto cancelled it. What everyone telling you that you are wrong is telling you. You could have phrased it so it wasn't a lie, but you chose not to do that

I copied and pasted his tweet, you fucking idiot. Sorry you can't spend more than 20 seconds before you put egg all over your fat face.

Exactly, and that tweet doesn't say Trump cancelled the meeting, it says you are a liar for saying he did

Trump told him to bring his checkbook or don't come........The Mexican President told him to go fuck himself

The art of the deal

Trump canceled first. You poor low-information voters need to learn how to read first before opening your pie holes.

Gawd you're stupid, you don't know what cancelling means. He questioned if the meeting was worth having, that is not cancelling the meeting, liar

SPIN all you want. Cancel means cancel, nitwit.

Exactly, and Trump did not say he was cancelling it. He called into question if it was worth having, and Nieto decided it wasn't and cancelled it

It's embarrassing that I have to put the font size at 6 or 7 and in dark red for you morons to actually can comprehend something.

You can put the font any size you want and all it shows is that the quote doesn't say what you did. You lied

Trump said "This", and the Mexican President said "No."

Trump got punked.

Trump told him to bring his checkbook or don't come........The Mexican President told him to go fuck himself

The art of the deal

Trump canceled because he's a total coward who can't handle real confrontation. He's not a negotiator. He's used to fighting with those who can't or won't respond such as Judge Curiel and John McCain.

The art of the deal

Trump canceled because he's a total coward who can't handle real confrontation. He's not a negotiator. He's used to fighting with those who can't or won't respond such as Judge Curiel and John McCain.

Your own link says Nieto cancelled the meeting, moron

"I posted a link saying Nieto cancelled the meeting for proof that trump cancelled it" :rofl:

You can put the font any size you want and all it shows is that the quote doesn't say what you did. You lied

If your doctor's office called and told you "it would be better to cancel" your appointment, what would you think they were trying to tell you, shithead?

If your doctor's office called and told you "it would be better to cancel" your appointment, what would you think they were trying to tell you, shithead?

Your analogy is weak. Trump said it was better to cancel if Nieto didn't want to discuss the topic of the meeting. Your analogy would be better if your doctor called and said if you don't want us to examine you, it's probably better to cancel your appointment. That gives you a real choice, like Trump gave Nieto. That isn't cancelling the meeting, that is asking Nieto if it's worth having. Buy a dictionary, liar

Trump was punked, yes, and now the snowflakes can only troll.

Good on the Mexican President, who would not be shoved around by our PV minority President.

Poor little snowflakes. You've never seen how real men handle negotiations. You are so used to pussified wusses rolling over to appease people, you don't know how to act when a real man comes along and shows you how things are done.

This little Mexican piece of shit thought he could bluster and threaten and make demands and Trump just shut him down. Now he has nothing. He doesn't even have a meeting. You think Trump needs him or his broke-ass country?

Like you snowflakes, this shit heel is going to learn you can't threaten and make demands if you don't have any leverage.

Confused Democrat Fake News wingnuts. Earlier on CNN, some of their wingnuts were boasting about it being the Mexican President who canceled the meeting. Some Democrats were here boasting about that too. So who did cancel the meeting? Can you believe anything coming from CNN at this point?

588a304917000030001d08ea.jpeg

MEXICAN PREZ SNUBS TRUMP!

Thank you President Nieto!

Forum List

Back