The Great Deal Maker Cancels His FIRST Negotiation

I hear that Trump was so shaken by the smackdown that behind closed doors he threw a Hitler in the bunker style tirade in front of his staffers, that left them even more shaken.

lolol

I hear that Trump was so shaken by the smackdown that behind closed doors he threw a Hitler in the bunker style tirade in front of his staffers, that left them even more shaken.

lolol

Here's the smackdown....
tweet.jpg

BOOM!

You obviously got your 'news' from the same source the OP did.... :p

I got it from the same place you got the 3 million illegal voters 'news'.

Well, we know one thing for sure: They won't go to Trump's Twitter feed to see for themselves.
They can't even handle reading 140 characters!

Mexican President Cancels Meeting With Donald Trump After Border Wall Order | The Huffington Post
Huff post

I got it from the same place you got the 3 million illegal voters 'news'.

That's an ordinary part of deal-making. Obviously you aren't familiar with the process - hamburger-flippers don't get to make too many negotiations.

Reagan walked out on Gorbachev. The result was a major reduction of nuclear weapons and a lessening of tensions between the U.S. and the then-USSR.

That's an ordinary part of deal-making. Obviously you aren't familiar with the process - hamburger-flippers don't get to make too many negotiations.

Reagan walked out on Gorbachev. The result was a major reduction of nuclear weapons and a lessening of tensions between the U.S. and the then-USSR.

So Reagan had to GO to the meeting in order to WALK OUT on Gorbachev, correct?
You idiots really have your heads up Trump's colon.

lolol
When you "heard" this, was it an actual voice? or did you have to look around and try to figure out where it came from?

Isn't my say so enough? The Trumptards have made USMB a proof-free zone.

Fact-free, too. Everything is time-stamped and dated and yet they want to argue.

lolol
When you "heard" this, was it an actual voice? or did you have to look around and try to figure out where it came from?

Isn't my say so enough? The Trumptards have made USMB a proof-free zone.
Is this for me?...Proof of what? what you heard? your say so would be fine if you would just say so...which was it?...looks like the "trumptards" have wreaked more havoc on your Psyche than anything else.

Forum List

Back