The Great Divide: Truth vs Lies

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
The President, who won the 'Lie of the Year' award for ObamaCare, is now the front runner in a far more dangerous category: "Vetting Syrian Terrorists....er, Refugees.'

This morning the battle between truth and dishonesty was played out between proxies for the two side:
Representatve Peter King, and Mika Brzezinski....

It was dynomite:

"Rep. King To MSNBC’s Brzezinski: ‘You Are 1,000 Percent Wrong’ On Refugee Vetting Process

1. ....a heated debate over the viability and quality of the vetting process that would allow Syrian refugees into America.

2. ....King explained, “I’m extremely concerned because what the president is telling us is not true. We cannot vet the refugees from Syria.”

PETER KING: I’m extremely concerned because what the president is telling us is not true. We cannot vet the refugees from Syria. There are no databases to work against. There are no government records. And when I talk to people involved in the vetting, they have no confidence at all in the people that are being allowed in. There’s no way. People talk about thorough vetting, there is no vetting as a practical matter. That is the reality.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: Hold on a second. There is vetting.

KING: There is not. Mika —

BRZEZINSKI: “There are face-to-face interviews, there’s health screenings. Often it takes two years for a family to get here.

KING: Mika, you’re entirely wrong. You are wrong, you are wrong.

BRZEZINSKI: Actually, sir, I think you’re wrong.

KING: I met with the people doing the interviews. I’m talking to the people involved in the highest levels of government. They tell us that they have no confidence at all. This is not proper vetting. I’m telling you that.

BRZEZINSKI: But the vetting is happening whether you like it or not.

KING: No, it is not a real vetting. You can’t vet if you have nothing to base it against. You are wrong, Mika. You are 1,000 percent wrong, W-R-O-N-G.

BRZEZINSKI: So meeting face-to-face and screening them and interviewing them and often making them wait months and years — that is not a vetting process?

KING: That is not vetting. That is not vetting. No, it is not. You cannot vet unless you have material to base it —

BRZEZINSKI: So should we say, ‘Syrians, stay out of America, you’re not welcome here?’

KING: Mika, we’re not saying Syrians. We’re saying these refugees. Unless we know who the refugees are, we cannot be allowing them in. My job is to protect Americans, not to feel good about myself, not to say that I’m doing something humanitarian. If Americans get killed because we are letting people in because they are not properly vetted — they cannot be properly vetted. How many times am I supposed to tell you this, Mika? You are wrong. They cannot, and it puts American lives at risk."
Rep. King To MSNBC’s Brzezinski: ‘You Are 1,000 Percent Wrong’ On Refugee Vetting Process [VIDEO]

ZOMG. ANOTHER rw nativist hysteria thread? :banghead: Talking-points much? :eusa_eh: PLUS, you're an immigrant :rofl:

Anyway, King? Are you serious PoliticalSpice?

ZOMG. ANOTHER rw nativist hysteria thread? :banghead: Talking-points much? :eusa_eh: PLUS, you're an immigrant :rofl:

Anyway, King? Are you serious PoliticalSpice?

Although yours is another in a long like of vapid posts, with no connection to the subject you've attempted to answer, it does serve a purpose.

The thread is "truth vs lies"...

...and my OP is the truth, your attempted post is of the lies version.

(1) Nobody writing on this message board has ever been hurt by "terrorists." In fact, nobody on this message board has even SEEN a terrorist.
(2) Everyone on this message board has been affected by our government's overreaction to terrorism. They play on your fears and insecurities to strip away your freedoms.

The OP abets this effort.

(1) Nobody writing on this message board has ever been hurt by "terrorists." In fact, nobody on this message board has even SEEN a terrorist.
(2) Everyone on this message board has been affected by our government's overreaction to terrorism. They play on your fears and insecurities to strip away your freedoms.

The OP abets this effort.

Gads, you're a fool.

Translation: reliable Democrat voter.

The President, who won the 'Lie of the Year' award for ObamaCare, is now the front runner in a far more dangerous category: "Vetting Syrian Terrorists....er, Refugees.'

This morning the battle between truth and dishonesty was played out between proxies for the two side:

It was dynomite:

"Rep. King To MSNBC’s Brzezinski: ‘You Are 1,000 Percent Wrong’ On Refugee Vetting Process

1. ....a heated debate over the viability and quality of the vetting process that would allow Syrian refugees into America.

2. ....King explained, “I’m extremely concerned because what the president is telling us is not true. We cannot vet the refugees from Syria.”

PETER KING: I’m extremely concerned because what the president is telling us is not true. We cannot vet the refugees from Syria. There are no databases to work against. There are no government records. And when I talk to people involved in the vetting, they have no confidence at all in the people that are being allowed in. There’s no way. People talk about thorough vetting, there is no vetting as a practical matter. That is the reality.

BRZEZINSKI: “There are face-to-face interviews, there’s health screenings. Often it takes two years for a family to get here.

KING: I met with the people doing the interviews. I’m talking to the people involved in the highest levels of government. They tell us that they have no confidence at all. This is not proper vetting. I’m telling you that.

KING: No, it is not a real vetting. You can’t vet if you have nothing to base it against. You are wrong, Mika. You are 1,000 percent wrong, W-R-O-N-G.

BRZEZINSKI: So meeting face-to-face and screening them and interviewing them and often making them wait months and years — that is not a vetting process?

KING: That is not vetting. That is not vetting. No, it is not. You cannot vet unless you have material to base it —

BRZEZINSKI: So should we say, ‘Syrians, stay out of America, you’re not welcome here?’

KING: Mika, we’re not saying Syrians. We’re saying these refugees. Unless we know who the refugees are, we cannot be allowing them in. My job is to protect Americans, not to feel good about myself, not to say that I’m doing something humanitarian. If Americans get killed because we are letting people in because they are not properly vetted — they cannot be properly vetted. How many times am I supposed to tell you this, Mika? You are wrong. They cannot, and it puts American lives at risk."
Rep. King To MSNBC’s Brzezinski: ‘You Are 1,000 Percent Wrong’ On Refugee Vetting Process [VIDEO]

It was dynomite:

Who made Peter King's unsupported say-so the Gospel?

It was dynomite:

We can blindly accept proven liar Peter King's say-so?

Peter King says Senate CIA report found detainees were not killed, did not suffer 'lasting injuries'

It was dynomite:

It was dynomite:

Who made Peter King's unsupported say-so the Gospel?

You make this far too simple....well, not as simple as you are....

Comey said so.

"FBI director James Comey said during a House Committee on Homeland Security hearing on Wednesday that the federal government does not have the ability to conduct thorough background checks on all of the 10,000 Syrian refugees that the Obama administration says will be allowed to come to the U.S."
FBI Director Admits US Can’t Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties [VIDEO]

It was dynomite:

Peter King says Senate CIA report found detainees were not killed, did not suffer 'lasting injuries'

You have that backwards: you are the proven liar, known, in fact, as the NYLiar.

It was dynomite:

You have that backwards: you are the proven liar, known, in fact, as the NYLiar.

Can you refute politifact's assessment of Peter King a liar? If you can, proceed. If you can't, shut up.

he President, who won the 'Lie of the Year' award for ObamaCare

Liar.

It was the rhetoric over a specific part of the AHC law.

Btw, did the Republicans ever apologies for their lies of the year claiming it was a Government takeover(2010) or the whopper about "Death Panels" (2009)?

A look back at PolitiFact’s Lie of the Year

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Boiling down the complicated health care law to a soundbite proved treacherous, even for its promoter-in-chief. Obama and his team made matters worse, suggesting they had been misunderstood all along. The stunning political uproar led to this: a rare presidential apology.

For all of these reasons, PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013. Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice."
[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

"News - Obama Admits He's a Liar, Apologizes for Lying About ObamaCare!"

Now...clarify: you erroneously claimed that I am a liar, which, as I just proved, I am not.....

....but, did you mean 'liar' as a compliment, as you clearly only vote for and support the liar, Obama?

Should I be thanking you?

The State Department admitted that in 2013 it allowed IRANIAN BOMBMAKERS mix in with Iraqi refugees and make it into the US.

The FBI, CIA, and DHS have all admitted that there are NO official records with which to vet these Syrian refugees. The best they can say is, 'Well, we don't have them in OUR files', which HARDLY means they are not a threat.

Obama HIMSELF admitted yesterday that the average background check for these people takes 12 - 18 MONTHS; YET....Libs, however, are in a freaking rush / panic to bringing in thousands of Syrians by the end of the year.

They declare:
- We HAVE to take them in here
- If we do not take them in we are evil and heartless

B$!

We do NOT have to bring them to the United States in order to protect them, give them shelter, give them food... we can do that without EVER bringing them here. WHILE we do all of this ELSEWHERE we could be ensuring 100% that these people are not threats.

END IGNORANCE - PIMP-SLAP A LIBERAL WHEN THEY START SPEWING THIS CRAP!

:slap:

It was dynomite:

Can you refute politifact's assessment of Peter King a liar? If you can, proceed. If you can't, shut up.

Oh, my....another Liberal fascist demanding that opposing voices be silenced.

How quaint.

And now, for your listening and viewing enjoyment.....Republican Peter King spanking Liberal/Democrat Bzezinski

he President, who won the 'Lie of the Year' award for ObamaCare

Liar.

It was the rhetoric over a specific part of the AHC law.

Btw, did the Republicans ever apologies for their lies of the year claiming it was a Government takeover(2010) or the whopper about "Death Panels" (2009)?

A look back at PolitiFact’s Lie of the Year

The President's 'lie' was 97% true. Sarah Palin's death panel lie of the year was 100% false.

So THAT'S why you're known as the NYLiar!!!!

Why is it liberals (Marxists/socialists) need to go against EVERYTHING that the majority of Americans want, or do NOT want? This has nothing to do with Americans, yet lefties throw Americans, and their opinions under the bus, for non Americans.

And they actually think they are going to win the Presidency? They are much more arrogant than even most of us think!

Forum List

Back