The Great Reset has begun

This thread is about the conservative position, thus I am attacking it in this thread.

And yes, I say "But Trump" to highlight the duplicity of those that gave Trump a free pass on the same things they attack Biden for. Just as I used to say "but Obama" to highlight the duplicity of those that gave Obama a free pass on the same things they attacked Trump for.

How do you know they gave trump a free pass? You don't...

So, in your opinion, Biden just happens to be unlucky enough to be pres and dems controlling congress while gas is skyrocketing, investments are plummeting, inflation is rising. Just sucks to be them, none of their decisions or policies or spending has contributed to getting us to where we are at today? Trump just happened to be lucky enough to be pres when investments were up, gas at its lowest point in decades, low inflation, record employment, energy independence, etc.. It's all a fluke?

Every time I go to the store the prices rise and products, I purchase that are not as available. It is eerie. This is not even debatable. Prices are higher if you want it and is available.
Lefties think if you go to the grocery store and only have one choice of a product ( say spaghetti sauce) instead of the 10 you used to have 2 years ago…it’s all good and nothing is out of the ordinary.

How do you know they gave trump a free pass? You don't...

They gave him a free pass on this forum.

So, in your opinion, Biden just happens to be unlucky enough to be pres and dems controlling congress while gas is skyrocketing, investments are plummeting, inflation is rising.

Of course not. Biden's policies and shitty decision making has made it worse than it needs to be. Even the one or two things that Biden has done I agree with he has done them in the worst possible way.

Trump just happened to be lucky enough to be pres when investments were up, gas at its lowest point in decades, low inflation, record employment, energy independence, etc.. It's all a fluke?

This part is correct. Trump took over in the middle of what turned out to be a record setting period of economic expansion in this country. There is not one single economic measure that changed course when Trump took over, not one. They all kept going the same course. All Trump had to do was not fuck it up, and he did a pretty good job of that at first.

Brandon's main job was to destroy the Reserve status of the US $

That's why Xi and the CCP paid so much for the Biden family

The American dollar is no longer the gold standard of currencies because the American government is no longer stable. You can thank Donald Trump for that one.

The rest of the world no longer trusts Americans. You’re bat shit crazy at this point and you’re not reliable in your economy or any other facet of the nation.

Trump tore up your trade deals pulled you out of strategic arms limitation treaty is and generally pretended that he didn’t have to participate in anything that previous governments had signed on to.

When you become as flaky and unreliable as the USA is right now, no one is following you.

And when you post shit about Joe Biden being on anyone’s payroll but yours, the rest of the world knows you’re bat shit crazy. You ignored Donald Trump taking $11 million out of China from his personal account, the trademarks that Ivanka Trump was gifted with, and the $500 million loan for juniors project in Indonesia.

Instead, you post Putin’s propaganda. Why are all of you US messageboard posters so enthralled with Vladimir Putin that you believe him over your own president. That takes a special level of stupid.

My, how dramatic, would you care to explain how I did?

I condemn Biden, Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush, and every other president for the last 60+ years, in addition to every asshole who has held political office and voted in favor of deficit spending.

You?

What do you condemn Trump for? Not calling people enough names?

I've noted that there should be a special place in Hell for Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden (he does get a cool glass of water on occasion for getting us out of Afghanistan) and a long list of others for what they have done.

Let's hear it. Tell us how he failed as an economic president by getting us in 8 trillion in new debt.

The American dollar is no longer the gold standard of currencies because the American government is no longer stable. You can thank Donald Trump for that one.

That started well before Trump. He continued to make it worse but it didn't start with Trump. It also hasn't stopped under Biden.

They gave him a free pass on this forum.

Of course not. Biden's policies and shitty decision making has made it worse than it needs to be. Even the one or two things that Biden has done I agree with he has done them in the worst possible way.

This part is correct. Trump took over in the middle of what turned out to be a record setting period of economic expansion in this country. There is not one single economic measure that changed course when Trump took over, not one. They all kept going the same course. All Trump had to do was not fuck it up, and he did a pretty good job of that at first.
You told us you are better. No excuses. Just as an example. Take Joy Behar and slowly cut her up for cannibals while she screams for her life. As she destroys others who struggle living by civil rules.

Lefties think if you go to the grocery store and only have one choice of a product ( say spaghetti sauce) instead of the 10 you used to have 2 years ago…it’s all good and nothing is out of the ordinary.

How many times did you buy the other nine choices? If you’re not buying all 10 kinds of spaghetti sauce it really doesn’t matter if there’s only one.

Americans have the cheapest food in the world and they’re the most malnourished country in the first world. You may have 10 choices of spaghetti sauce but none of them are nutritious.

Your food is cheap because it’s planted, picked and processed by illegal illegal immigrants, paid substandard wages in poor working conditions. Now that illegal immigration has all but dried up and disappeared, and Biden is going to be prosecuting employers, farmers are going to have to pay American wages to American workers and the price of food is going up.

You fools never think of these things when you’re screaming about ending illegal immigration. You never consider that it is allowed to exist because it helps certain people, like rich Republicans.

all of you Trump worshipers. None of you ever attacked him for the debt.
Actually we did

but when you say “attacked” you really mean it

as in trump voters turning on him and helping the libs to impeach him.

and we never will go far enough to please you

That started well before Trump. He continued to make it worse but it didn't start with Trump. It also hasn't stopped under Biden.

Of course it hasn’t stopped under Biden. The rest of the world doesn’t trust you not to reelect Donald Trump in 2024, or someone just like him. You’ve been proven to be completely unreliable.

You’ve been drifting in this direction since Reagan started up his race war against urban blacks, but Trump was the last straw. I don’t think you fools realize how low our opinion of Americans is after Trump. We used to respect you people. We don’t anymore

5967yx.jpg
Yikes! :omg:

How many times did you buy the other nine choices? If you’re not buying all 10 kinds of spaghetti sauce it really doesn’t matter if there’s only one.

Americans have the cheapest food in the world and they’re the most malnourished country in the first world. You may have 10 choices of spaghetti sauce but none of them are nutritious.

Your food is cheap because it’s planted, picked and processed by illegal illegal immigrants, paid substandard wages in poor working conditions. Now that illegal immigration has all but dried up and disappeared, and Biden is going to be prosecuting employers, farmers are going to have to pay American wages to American workers and the price of food is going up.

You fools never think of these things when you’re screaming about ending illegal immigration. You never consider that it is allowed to exist because it helps certain people, like rich Republicans.
Translation.

AMERICA SUCKS YOU ALL SUCK OBEY ME WHERE IS YOUR VACCINE CARD HOW DARE YOU SAY WE SUCK YOU ARE ALL WARMONGERS AND YOU HATE MEXICANS YOU ARE DESTROYING THE ENVIRONMENT YOU SHOULD ALL JUST DIE YOUR FAT AND ARE NAZI'S

OMFG I think I'm going to barf.

Actually we did

but when you say “attacked” you really mean it

as in trump voters turning on him and helping the libs to impeach him.

and we never will go far enough to please you

You should never have elected him in the first place. It’s not like we didn’t know he was a lying ConMan criminal. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when you appointed him as your candidate.

If this is the best quality candidate you could come up with it’s time to end the party.

Last but not least, you put party ahead of country. The rest of the world is done with you

Translation.

AMERICA SUCKS YOU ALL SUCK OBEY ME WHERE IS YOUR VACCINE CARD HOW DARE YOU SAY WE SUCK YOU ARE ALL WARMONGERS AND YOU HATE MEXICANS YOU ARE DESTROYING THE ENVIRONMENT YOU SHOULD ALL JUST DIE YOUR FAT AND ARE NAZI'S

OMFG I think I'm going to barf.

You personally suck. You don’t have a clue. You don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground but you’re here telling us the extent of your ignorance every fucking day.

Get a job do something productive with your life you lazy shit

You told us you are better. No excuses. Just as an example. Take Joy Behar and slowly cut her up for cannibals while she screams for her life. As she destroys others who struggle living by civil rules.

What in the living fuck are you even talking about? Why do you want to eat Joy Behar? There is something wrong with you

And they use FEAR to justify it. To SHEEP.......

Covid and they spent their asses off.................So why haven't we stomped them into a mud hole yet?
People still cling to the myth of the government for the people, and by the people, and who represent them

LOL.

Sheep do what sheep do. They are either devoured by a wolf, or the shepherd who wants to his family.

In the interim, they are fleeced on a whim.

You personally suck. You don’t have a clue. You don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground but you’re here telling us the extent of your ignorance every fucking day.

Get a job do something productive with your life you lazy shit

Food is cheap because it is a government policy, not because of illegal immigrant workers.

Forum List

Back