The Greatest Dealmaker ever!

They have made a counter offer: open the government and we'll negotiate. But Trump won't do that, and McConnell won't bring their solutions for a vote.

Once the government is open, Trump has nothing left to negotiate with. As anti-Trump as I am, I cannot blame him for not being that stupid.

Well.....

Donnie Dealmaker has played his hand and it went over like a fart in church

What does he do now?

What more should he do....he threw out an opening offer and the Dems said...fuck you. Not just to Trump but to the 800,000 people going without pay. They would not, could not even give a counter offer. I have been on the Dems side since this started, that has now changed.
sorry to hear that my thought is it was just another blackmail attempt by the worst deal maker in history

That is because you are a partisan sheep that is beyond rational thought. You are another party before country person

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is the greatest Dealmaker this country has ever seen. All you have to do is ask him

Yet, his Government Shutdown has lasted over three weeks with no end in sight

Today, our President is claiming he will go on national TV and offer an incredible deal to Democrats to end this shutdown

Republicans.......How much are you willing to offer?
Democrats.......What Deal would you accept?

President Trump exposed the Dems for the dumb c***s we always knew they were.

Now he can deport all the dreamers and declare an emergency to build the wall.

Well.....

What does he do now?

What more should he do....he threw out an opening offer and the Dems said...fuck you. Not just to Trump but to the 800,000 people going without pay. They would not, could not even give a counter offer. I have been on the Dems side since this started, that has now changed.
Dems passed legislation to reopen government

Trump said fuk you

Dems need to pass a bill that a Republican majority Senate will pass and President Trump will sign.

They seem to think they can just get whatever they want because they have the House.

Well.....

What does he do now?

sorry to hear that my thought is it was just another blackmail attempt by the worst deal maker in history

That is because you are a partisan sheep that is beyond rational thought. You are another party before country person
Sorry gator When I smell crap I don't call it perfume and the AH in charge is a lying blackmailing pos

Well.....

What does he do now?

Sorry gator When I smell crap I don't call it perfume and the AH in charge is a lying blackmailing pos

And so is the AH in charge of the House. This is where the problem lies, too many people like you only smell the shit from one side and think your side is crapping out potpourri

Well.....

What does he do now?

And so is the AH in charge of the House. This is where the problem lies, too many people like you only smell the shit from one side and think your side is crapping out potpourri
You evidently haven't smelled what trump was doing to America for the past 2 years Blackmail is ok with you?

Well.....

What does he do now?

Trump said fuk you

They did so without any comprise at all, it was there way or the highway...just like you are accusing Trump of.

Why will they not even negotiate?

Why did they not make a counter offer?

Why are you ok with them being that way but then whine like a 3 year old when Trump is that way?
What is Trump negotiating?

Things he personally took away and he is only offering temporary relief

You evidently haven't smelled what trump was doing to America for the past 2 years Blackmail is ok with you?

I have been one of the most vocal critics of Trump on this board, but I am not an irrational partisan sheep.

both sides are blackmailing 800,000 people and they are doing it because the sheep on both side are cheering for it.

Well.....

What does he do now?

Trump said fuk you

They did so without any comprise at all, it was there way or the highway...just like you are accusing Trump of.

Why are you ok with them being that way but then whine like a 3 year old when Trump is that way?

DACA should be fixed via Congress, Trump is giving them 3 years to do so.

Well.....

What does he do now?

Trump said fuk you

But the 5,6 billion the ah is asking for isn't temporary

Well.....

What does he do now?

Trump said fuk you

nobody gives a fuck about the money, this has never been about money. This is about winning a political mud wresting match.

I have been one of the most vocal critics of Trump on this board, but I am not an irrational partisan sheep.

both sides are blackmailing 800,000 people and they are doing it because the sheep on both side are cheering for it.
I've read your posts and liked much of what you've said I'm just disappointed in your sudden turn

Trump said fuk you

nobody gives a fuck about the money, this has never been about money. This is about winning a political mud wresting match.
And I don't want to see a scumbag like trump win

Well.....

What does he do now?

Trump said fuk you

Congress is incapable of doing anything

I've read your posts and liked much of what you've said I'm just disappointed in your sudden turn

the benefit of not being a partisan is that one does not have to side with their "side" no matter what.

Trump made an offer, if they did not like the offer they should then offer a counter offer...show some good faith to the American people.

Well.....

What does he do now?

Trump said fuk you

Even if Nancy said OK
Republicans will start their Amnesty chant on DACA and kill it

They always do

Trump said fuk you

That is because people like you on both sides throw hissy fits when they actually do their job and come to a compromise decision.

the benefit of not being a partisan is that one does not have to side with their "side" no matter what.

Trump made an offer, if they did not like the offer they should then offer a counter offer...show some good faith to the American people.
But his offer was bullshit a temporary one , one that he was just giving back after squashing daccas

Trump said fuk you

That is because people like you on both sides throw hissy fits when they actually do their job and come to a compromise decision.
Congress is no longer capable of compromise

The interweb won’t let them

Forum List

Back