The Growing Conservative Consensus Regarding Trump's Eligibility....

It isn't a crime to challenge election results. Democrats have done it often. This is happening to keep Trump tied up for the campaign. You know that. You're the liars.

Okay, but once he lost his court cases, the issue should have been over. Trump's attempt to seat fake electors and storm the Capitol, that's what he's in trouble for, and he should be.

They debunked ONE story about homeless veterans. That doesn't mean that no homeless veterans exist, nor that those homeless veterans are not being ignored by an administration that bends over backwards to make sure that migrants are well taken care of.

Again: homelessness among veterans is a severe problem, largely caused by them becoming addicted to drugs due to trying to self-medicate for PTSD after being given the run-around by the Veterans Administration. Biden could care less, because they are not nearly as reliable a voting base as these folk:

IF there's a homeless veteran, he was probably a yardbird when he was in.

Jesus, man, I've been pimping off my military status for 30 years now.

Free trade with China is suicide.

No, Free Trade with China means we need to be more competitive. Chinese labor is no longer the cheap option. If you want truly cheap, you go to Malaysia or Vietnam. We need to have quality control and process efficiency to compete with China, so that our cost of production is better than their cost of production + Tariffs + cost to transport.

This is what I do for a living. Price is a factor. So are quality and service level. America can beat China on service level to offset cost, but we have to win the quality fight, and right now, we can't do that.

Do Democrats believe in the First Amendment? No.
Do Democrats believe in the Fifth Amendment? No.
Do Democrats believe in the Fourth Amendment? No.

Do Republicans?

Your new anthem "Try that in a small town" is about how you'll beat someone up if they talk back to a cop or burn a flag... both constitutionally protected activities.

IF there's a homeless veteran, he was probably a yardbird when he was in.

Jesus, man, I've been pimping off my military status for 30 years now.
Sure, me too. That's us. We were both in supply and logistics. Logistics skills are very transferable to the civilian world. The civilian world is about ninety percent plus logistics. We were soldiers, but we didn't worry about bullets other than the ones we passed out to the eleven bang-bangs. So not much reason to get PTSD.

Sure, maybe some of the homeless vets became crackheads just because they were losers, same as Hunter did. I'd still rather my tax dollars go to help them instead of some border jumper who delivered his load of fentanilo and is hiding from the cartel that wants him to work off his loan.

Do Republicans?

Your new anthem "Try that in a small town" is about how you'll beat someone up if they talk back to a cop or burn a flag... both constitutionally protected activities.
That's a humorous song, not a moral compass.

Meanwhile, Democrats were fine when a bunch of cross dressers attacked Riley Gaines for free speech.

'Cause her speech is violence!

Okay, but once he lost his court cases, the issue should have been over. Trump's attempt to seat fake electors and storm the Capitol, that's what he's in trouble for, and he should be.
President Trump never stormed the Capital. Better do some research. Democrat media spread the bullshit and you stupid pawns lap it up.

Last edited:
Sure, me too. That's us. We were both in supply and logistics. Logistics skills are very transferable to the civilian world. The civilian world is about ninety percent plus logistics. We were soldiers, but we didn't worry about bullets other than the ones we passed out to the eleven bang-bangs. So not much reason to get PTSD.

Actually, I always felt I had the most important job in the unit because an army runs on logistics. Napoleon was the first to realize that.

Sure, maybe some of the homeless vets became crackheads just because they were losers, same as Hunter did. I'd still rather my tax dollars go to help them instead of some border jumper who delivered his load of fentanilo and is hiding from the cartel that wants him to work off his loan.

Your weird obsession with Hunter aside, there are a lot of programs to help veterans... but they have to help themselves. Let's be honest, very few guys come out of their service with PTSD.

As for the stereotype you have of a border jumper, the reality is we have border jumpers because they are willing to do the jobs Americans need done but won't do. We could solve that problem with a simple guest worker program. But we won't.

That's a humorous song, not a moral compass.

Meanwhile, Democrats were fine when a bunch of cross dressers attacked Riley Gaines for free speech.

'Cause her speech is violence!

What I find amusing about Riley Gaines is that no one would care how fast she could swim unless the government mandated Title IX programs on the universities. Get rid of Title IX tomorrow, all the Cis-gendered women would find other ways to pay for college. But that same government says, "Hey, you need to make allowances for transgender women" and she freaks the fuck out.

No, he just incited the people who did.

Hey, Charlie Manson never personally killed anyone, either.
He isn't charged with inciting people. He told them to protest peaceful. You've been told this numerous times and you still repeat the lie. You're stupid.

He isn't charged with inciting people. He told them to protest peaceful. You've been told this numerous times and you still repeat the lie. You're stupid.

The Protest Peacefully thing doesn't excuse the fact he spent months riling these people up, organizing them, and had a plan to use them to overturn the election with false electors and stopping the vote.

it just kind of blew up in his face when the rednecks started looting things.

The Protest Peacefully thing doesn't excuse the fact he spent months riling these people up, organizing them, and had a plan to use them to overturn the election with false electors and stopping the vote.

it just kind of blew up in his face when the rednecks started looting things.
Good luck proving that in court.

Really? So assault, carjacking, and armed robbery are constitutionally-protected activities?

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough
Well, try that in a small town
See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town
Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town

Actually, I always felt I had the most important job in the unit because an army runs on logistics. Napoleon was the first to realize that.

Your weird obsession with Hunter aside, there are a lot of programs to help veterans... but they have to help themselves. Let's be honest, very few guys come out of their service with PTSD.

As for the stereotype you have of a border jumper, the reality is we have border jumpers because they are willing to do the jobs Americans need done but won't do. We could solve that problem with a simple guest worker program. But we won't.

What I find amusing about Riley Gaines is that no one would care how fast she could swim unless the government mandated Title IX programs on the universities. Get rid of Title IX tomorrow, all the Cis-gendered women would find other ways to pay for college. But that same government says, "Hey, you need to make allowances for transgender women" and she freaks the fuck out.
No such thing as cis gender women or transgender women. You're either a female or a male.

No, Free Trade with China means we need to be more competitive. Chinese labor is no longer the cheap option. If you want truly cheap, you go to Malaysia or Vietnam. We need to have quality control and process efficiency to compete with China, so that our cost of production is better than their cost of production + Tariffs + cost to transport.

This is what I do for a living. Price is a factor. So are quality and service level. America can beat China on service level to offset cost, but we have to win the quality fight, and right now, we can't do that.
Who wants to compete with slave labor. I don't feel like working like some cooly.

Do Republicans?
Yes they do, asshole.

I've never heard the song, so I can't comment.

Forum List

Back