The gun control conundrum...but only for gun grabbers, the rest of us know the truth...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an interesting point...

The Truth About Gun Control Studies - The Truth About Guns

To believe the health care journals you have to believe that a high level of gun ownership causes a moderate level of suicide in old white men, but has nothing to do with their low-level of homicide; while simultaneously believing that a low-level of gun ownership causes a high level of homicide in young black men, while having nothing to do with a relatively low-level of suicide for them.

And the truth, the fact and the reality....that we know but the gun grabbers have to pretend doesn't exist....

The evidence is clear: the number of guns in society has little effect on the number of homicides, suicides and firearms-related accidents. There’s no credible study that shows that “guns kill people” and there are some credible studies that indicate that more guns in America reduce crime by a statistically significant amount.

To believe the health care journals you have to believe that a high level of gun ownership causes a moderate level of suicide in old white men, but has nothing to do with their low-level of homicide; while simultaneously believing that a low-level of gun ownership causes a high level of homicide in young black men, while having nothing to do with a relatively low-level of suicide for them.

And the truth, the fact and the reality....that we know but the gun grabbers have to pretend doesn't exist....

The evidence is clear: the number of guns in society has little effect on the number of homicides, suicides and firearms-related accidents. There’s no credible study that shows that “guns kill people” and there are some credible studies that indicate that more guns in America reduce crime by a statistically significant amount.

You see, "da gubermint" is fine with arming Mexican drug cartels and mercenary groups in the Middle East in order to fight proxy wars on their behalf but they are scared shit-less of Americans having a means to defend themselves even as USA.INC leaves the southern border un-secured while flying in muslim refugees by the plane loads each and every day. You are just being racist for being against the draconian measures that the Barrypuppet wants to pass down to us......he can kiss my hairy white ass.

If one reads the constitution, one can clearly see that congress has no constitutional legislative authority to enact gun control legislation.

If one reads the constitution, one can clearly see that congress has no constitutional legislative authority to enact gun control legislation.
Hell, it's not even a legitimate governmental body. It's jurisdiction is only within the confines of the District of Columbia and it is a corporate entity. It is the ignorance of the people that have allowed them to bully their way into telling the people in the states what they can or cannot do. Keep your gun....buy more when you can and buy ammo. It will be a great bartering tool as well.

I think the second constitutional amendment needs to be amended to reflect the abuse and harm firearms are causing to this country. What GOOD they are doing is far outweighed by the damage they are doing, over all. If anyone here is truly interested in the well being of their fellow Americans, they will be realistic and understand that equation.

I think the second constitutional amendment needs to be amended to reflect the abuse and harm firearms are causing to this country. What GOOD they are doing is far outweighed by the damage they are doing, over all. If anyone here is truly interested in the well being of their fellow Americans, they will be realistic and understand that equation.
Total bullshit.......do you know that death by democide (death by government) is over 260 million people in the last 100 plus years and that they had been disarmed first? I know for a FACT that "da gubermint" has been staging mass shootings and passing them off as a real time event. Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter shooting....horrifically piss poor hoaxes that do not pass the sniff test of anyone that is even slightly "awake". Looks to me that "da gubermint" has some plans in store for us that we just might not like...thus, they need to disarm the people. I am tired of the bullshit and I am tired of the lies. I am tired of stupid people and "gubermint" trolls that are hired to infiltrate social media and push their narratives and disrupt discussion. The last movie I watched where only "da gubermint" had guns was Schindler's List....didn't work out all that well for the Jews as I recall. I would much rather take my chance with coming across some deranged person having a bad day than I EVER would trusting a "gubermint" that has already proven 100 times over that it can't be trusted at all.

Total bullshit.......do you know that death by democide (death by government) is over 260 million people in the last 100 plus years and that they had been disarmed first? I know for a FACT that "da gubermint" has been staging mass shootings and passing them off as a real time event. Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter shooting....horrifically piss poor hoaxes that do not pass the sniff test of anyone that is even slightly "awake". Looks to me that "da gubermint" has some plans in store for us that we just might not like...thus, they need to disarm the people. I am tired of the bullshit and I am tired of the lies. I am tired of stupid people and "gubermint" trolls that are hired to infiltrate social media and push their narratives and disrupt discussion. The last movie I watched where only "da gubermint" had guns was Schindler's List....didn't work out all that well for the Jews as I recall. I would much rather take my chance with coming across some deranged person having a bad day than I EVER would trusting a "gubermint" that has already proven 100 times over that it can't be trusted at all.
I DON'T KNOW ANY SUCH THING. Where do you people come up with this malarkey? We need guns to protect us from bad people with guns? Do you see there is self fulfilling cycle here? The logic is faulty. Let's end that cycle.

I DON'T KNOW ANY SUCH THING. Where do you people come up with this malarkey? We need guns to protect us from bad people with guns? Do you see there is self fulfilling cycle here? The logic is faulty. Let's end that cycle.
We need guns as a force equalizer and insurance against tyranny, learn some history...

So you are saying only "da gubermint" should have guns? But if all guns were moved from society, why would "da gubermint need to be armed? Why would congressmen and women need armed protection? Because that is always what happens...the citizens disarm or have ungodly restrictions while "da gubermint" is armed to the hilt. Sorry, toots.....not gonna happen here without a fight that your beloved "gubermint" could ever win. As I said, these mass shooting events here of late have been staged events using the media to push it and they are so obvious to many that they are bullshitting that it only makes people go out and procure more protection...you see, not everyone is as ignorant as you are.

Mary...does this pass your sniff
Does this pass your sniff test??? Just before he thinks he is about to be on camera he asks "Do I read from the card?"

It's easier to believe the facts. Guns take more lives than they save. Don't piss down my neck and say it's raining.

Does this pass your sniff test??? Just before he thinks he is about to be on camera he asks "Do I read from the card?"

Sandy Hook, in particular, is filled with so many anomalies if you look at it objectively.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

I am no threat to you guys, relax. And if you didn't have your firearms, you wouldn't be either.

You obviously have no clue about that equation.....do you actually study this at all before you post....?

The facts....in 2013 there were over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands...

Gun murders in 2014.... 8,124, most committed by career criminals murdering other criminals.....70-80% of gun murder victims are people with prior criminal convictions...

Accidental gun deaths in 2013.... 505, in a country of over 320,000,000 milllion people with over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands....

Can you even begin to comprehend those numbers?

How many times a year are guns used for good.....Americans using guns to actually stop criminal attack and to save lives...

1,500,000 times...according to bill clinton....

and then you add in those 320,000,000 million guns being used responsibly for competition, hunting, collecting and for just shooting....

And the truth, the facts and the reality of guns in America show that your post is completely stupid.........

That doesn't even begin to address the fact that an armed society is a free society.......just ask the Germans who gave up their rights to guns in the 1920s....and by 1940 they were being put into gas chambers...

so please...study the issue....you really will post more intelligently if you do......

You are not a bright person.....your posts show that.....evil people are not stopped with good intentions and pixie dust....just south of our border in Mexico, drug cartels and their Mexican government allies are murdering thousands of unarmed Mexicans...just across the border......and those Mexicans are disarmed by their government......and murdered in the thousands.......

Please.....click your heels together and make the killing stop.....because that seems to be how you think evil people with guns can be stopped........

"gun grabbers"

lol

There are no ‘gun grabbers,’ the notion is a ridiculous lie.

No one is seeking to ‘take’ anyone’s guns.

It’s not only a ridiculous lie, but it’s ignorant idiocy – ignorance of the Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution.

Sandy Hook, in particular, is filled with so many anomalies if you look at it objectively.

Dude, you don't even know the half of it. I initially started looking into this to shut up the debunkers of this because I felt that some might actually be lefties trying to make 2nd amendment proponents look bad......but once I started finding all these incredible lies and shit that made no sense? I really started digging and I found over 60 things that make absolutely NO sense whatsoever and any one them could totally debunk what we were told. I will be honest...what I discovered scared the ever loving shit out of me because it leads me down places I would rather not go. Now? I am just totally pissed off and I have been making it my business to expose this criminal government not only on this site but others. I have become a friggin' pit bull about exposing the lies. The passion to alert people as to what has been done to them and us is what drives me.

Forum List

Back