The gun control conundrum...but only for gun grabbers, the rest of us know the truth...

It's easier to believe the facts. Guns take more lives than they save. Don't piss down my neck and say it's raining.

Wrong...don't talk out of your ass....you aren't Jim Carrey...and he wasn't funny when he did it....

Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1,500,000 times a year according to bill clinton.

Guns are used to commit murder, in 2014...8,124 times.......most of those are criminals murdering other criminals....

Since the 1990s....more Americans now own and actually carry guns...13 million Americans carry guns for self defense...and our gun murder rate has gone down, not up......and our violent crime rate has gone down, not up.....

So please...stop talking out of your ass.....you will post more intelligently if you do...
Really, when is the last time you used a firearm to do stop a bad guy?Shoot a rapist lately? Stop a car jacking? Crack a walnut? Who is talking bullspit now? I am not talking theoretical hypothetical, I mean REAL.
You don't have to use them. The fact that random law abiding citizens are in possession acts as a major deterrent. This shouldn't be that hard to understand.

For the ignorant OP, and others on the right just as ignorant, here’s an explanation as to why there is no such thing as a ‘gun grabber,’ that no one seeks to ‘take’ anyone’s guns, and why that would be legally and Constitutionally impossible.

The Second Amendment.

In DC v. Heller, the Supreme Court held that the right to possess a firearm is an individual right, pursuant to the right of self-defense.

Consequently, any state or local jurisdiction that enacted a measure ‘banning’ firearms or ‘authorizing’ their ‘confiscation’ would be struck down as un-Constitutional by the courts, no guns ‘grabbed.’

The Fourth Amendment.

The Fourth Amendment prohibits government from engaging in unwarranted searches and seizures of private property.

Consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence, no magistrate would issue a warrant authorizing government to search for or seize firearms from private citizens, absent such a warrant, no guns can be ‘grabbed.’

The Fifth Amendment.

The Fifth Amendment’s Takings Clause requires government to afford citizens due process and just compensation for any private property taken, including firearms.

This means that citizens may challenge in court the taking of any firearm, each gun individually, before the firearm can indeed be taken.

This would literally take decades to adjudicate, rendering it legally impossible to ‘confiscate’ firearms, and once again no guns ‘grabbed.’

Given these facts of law, therefore, we see that the notions of ‘gun grabbing’ and ‘gun confiscation’ are ignorant idiocy, a moronic myth contrived by the right, an inane lie propagated by conservatives for no other reason than to foment demagoguery and fear-mongering for some perceived partisan gain.

The lies of ‘gun grabbing’ and ‘gun confiscation’ are yet another manifestation of the reprehensible right.

I guns. I like bridges, cars, airplanes or buildings. Machines fascinate me. But I don't think we have to give some special status to any machine if they are a deficit to society. Cars kill more people than any other machine, they are a privilege to operate. Guns are designed to kill, and that's what they do. Cars kill by bad operators, not function. Cars, we need, guns we DO NOT.

Guns are designed to protect as well and if in the course someone dies because they attempted to harm someone? They shouldn't have tried to hurt someone......I noticed you ignored what happened to my family in 1970....you just glossed it over. BTW, the people will never surrender their God given right to protect themselves...........not gonna happen.

But I don't think we have to give some special status to any machine if they are a deficit to society.
I guns. I like bridges, cars, airplanes or buildings. Machines fascinate me. But I don't think we have to give some special status to any machine if they are a deficit to society. Cars kill more people than any other machine, they are a privilege to operate. Guns are designed to kill, and that's what they do. Cars kill by bad operators, not function. Cars, we need, guns we DO NOT.

Guns are designed to protect as well and if in the course someone dies because they attempted to harm someone? They shouldn't have tried to hurt someone......I noticed you ignored what happened to my family in 1970....you just glossed it over. BTW, the people will never surrender their God given right to protect themselves...........not gonna happen.
Apparently she ignores lots of stuff, facts, common sense, logic, history...

Last edited:
I think the second constitutional amendment needs to be amended to reflect the abuse and harm firearms are causing to this country. What GOOD they are doing is far outweighed by the damage they are doing, over all. If anyone here is truly interested in the well being of their fellow Americans, they will be realistic and understand that equation.
Total bullshit.......do you know that death by democide (death by government) is over 260 million people in the last 100 plus years and that they had been disarmed first? I know for a FACT that "da gubermint" has been staging mass shootings and passing them off as a real time event. Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter shooting....horrifically piss poor hoaxes that do not pass the sniff test of anyone that is even slightly "awake". Looks to me that "da gubermint" has some plans in store for us that we just might not like...thus, they need to disarm the people. I am tired of the bullshit and I am tired of the lies. I am tired of stupid people and "gubermint" trolls that are hired to infiltrate social media and push their narratives and disrupt discussion. The last movie I watched where only "da gubermint" had guns was Schindler's List....didn't work out all that well for the Jews as I recall. I would much rather take my chance with coming across some deranged person having a bad day than I EVER would trusting a "gubermint" that has already proven 100 times over that it can't be trusted at all.
I DON'T KNOW ANY SUCH THING. Where do you people come up with this malarkey? We need guns to protect us from bad people with guns? Do you see there is self fulfilling cycle here? The logic is faulty. Let's end that cycle.
We need guns as a force equalizer and insurance against tyranny, learn some history...

We need guns as a force equalizer and insurance against tyranny, learn some history...

Conservatism is a tyrannic force. Be very, very, careful what you wish for.

I think the second constitutional amendment needs to be amended to reflect the abuse and harm firearms are causing to this country. What GOOD they are doing is far outweighed by the damage they are doing, over all. If anyone here is truly interested in the well being of their fellow Americans, they will be realistic and understand that equation.
Total bullshit.......do you know that death by democide (death by government) is over 260 million people in the last 100 plus years and that they had been disarmed first? I know for a FACT that "da gubermint" has been staging mass shootings and passing them off as a real time event. Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter shooting....horrifically piss poor hoaxes that do not pass the sniff test of anyone that is even slightly "awake". Looks to me that "da gubermint" has some plans in store for us that we just might not like...thus, they need to disarm the people. I am tired of the bullshit and I am tired of the lies. I am tired of stupid people and "gubermint" trolls that are hired to infiltrate social media and push their narratives and disrupt discussion. The last movie I watched where only "da gubermint" had guns was Schindler's List....didn't work out all that well for the Jews as I recall. I would much rather take my chance with coming across some deranged person having a bad day than I EVER would trusting a "gubermint" that has already proven 100 times over that it can't be trusted at all.
I DON'T KNOW ANY SUCH THING. Where do you people come up with this malarkey? We need guns to protect us from bad people with guns? Do you see there is self fulfilling cycle here? The logic is faulty. Let's end that cycle.

Who said anything about conservatism? Tyranny is tyranny it doesn't matter if it's coming from the commie left or religious right.

It's easier to believe the facts. Guns take more lives than they save. Don't piss down my neck and say it's raining.

Wrong...don't talk out of your ass....you aren't Jim Carrey...and he wasn't funny when he did it....

Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1,500,000 times a year according to bill clinton.

Guns are used to commit murder, in 2014...8,124 times.......most of those are criminals murdering other criminals....

Since the 1990s....more Americans now own and actually carry guns...13 million Americans carry guns for self defense...and our gun murder rate has gone down, not up......and our violent crime rate has gone down, not up.....

So please...stop talking out of your ass.....you will post more intelligently if you do...
Really, when is the last time you used a firearm to do stop a bad guy?Shoot a rapist lately? Stop a car jacking? Crack a walnut? Who is talking bullspit now? I am not talking theoretical hypothetical, I mean REAL.

Yes....real......all of the studies show that guns are used by Americans at least 764,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack, to 1,500,000 times according to a Department of Justice Study conducted by bill clinton....to refute Dr. Gary Kleck's study that put the number around 2,500,000 times a year and other, anti gun studies that put the number at 3,000,000 times a year....

40 years of studies conducted by economists and criminologists that show that Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives more than they are used to take lives in this country...

As more Americans carry guns for self defense....the gun crime rate went down, not up...that is a fact.....you are wrong.....

No...conservatism limits the power of the central government....left wing progressivism as seen around the world with the murder of close to 100 million people is the true philosophy of tyranny......

Conservatism defends the rights of individuals from the government....you guys want the government to control the individual...often all he way to the gas chamber or mass grave.

This is an interesting point...

The Truth About Gun Control Studies - The Truth About Guns

To believe the health care journals you have to believe that a high level of gun ownership causes a moderate level of suicide in old white men, but has nothing to do with their low-level of homicide; while simultaneously believing that a low-level of gun ownership causes a high level of homicide in young black men, while having nothing to do with a relatively low-level of suicide for them.

And the truth, the fact and the reality....that we know but the gun grabbers have to pretend doesn't exist....

The evidence is clear: the number of guns in society has little effect on the number of homicides, suicides and firearms-related accidents. There’s no credible study that shows that “guns kill people” and there are some credible studies that indicate that more guns in America reduce crime by a statistically significant amount.
The American Revolution began when the government came for the guns.
Same with Texas independence.

This is an interesting point...

The Truth About Gun Control Studies - The Truth About Guns

To believe the health care journals you have to believe that a high level of gun ownership causes a moderate level of suicide in old white men, but has nothing to do with their low-level of homicide; while simultaneously believing that a low-level of gun ownership causes a high level of homicide in young black men, while having nothing to do with a relatively low-level of suicide for them.

And the truth, the fact and the reality....that we know but the gun grabbers have to pretend doesn't exist....

The evidence is clear: the number of guns in society has little effect on the number of homicides, suicides and firearms-related accidents. There’s no credible study that shows that “guns kill people” and there are some credible studies that indicate that more guns in America reduce crime by a statistically significant amount.
The American Revolution began when the government came for the guns.
Same with Texas independence.

Genocide, mass murder and ethnic cleansing only happen to people who have been disarmed by their government/rulers..........

You obviously have no clue about that equation.....do you actually study this at all before you post....?

The facts....in 2013 there were over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands...

Gun murders in 2014.... 8,124, most committed by career criminals murdering other criminals.....70-80% of gun murder victims are people with prior criminal convictions...

Accidental gun deaths in 2013.... 505, in a country of over 320,000,000 milllion people with over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands....

Can you even begin to comprehend those numbers?

How many times a year are guns used for good.....Americans using guns to actually stop criminal attack and to save lives...

1,500,000 times...according to bill clinton....

and then you add in those 320,000,000 million guns being used responsibly for competition, hunting, collecting and for just shooting....

And the truth, the facts and the reality of guns in America show that your post is completely stupid.........

That doesn't even begin to address the fact that an armed society is a free society.......just ask the Germans who gave up their rights to guns in the 1920s....and by 1940 they were being put into gas chambers...

so please...study the issue....you really will post more intelligently if you do......
You are either over thinking this or deliberately obfuscating. IF there were NO firearms in this country, there would be a lot less murders and assaults and far less needles deaths overall. If you doubt that, you are deluded or insane. Sorry.

think of how many lives would be saved if we banned cars

and end so many needless deaths

No...conservatism limits the power of the central government....left wing progressivism as seen around the world with the murder of close to 100 million people is the true philosophy of tyranny......

Conservatism defends the rights of individuals from the government....you guys want the government to control the individual...often all he way to the gas chamber or mass grave.

No, conservatism is the belief that we can solve all of our problems without making 'me' change my behavior or costing 'me' money. ie; psychopathic antisocial behavior.

Gun control is a sickness...
Leftism is a sickness that tells them individuals should bow to a government god, men can go into women's showers, there is no tax that is too high, etc etc.
Thanks for that reference, We need car control (stricter requirements for ALL drivers), elderly, drunks, health checks and written and drivers test (every year). And no giving out licenses to illegal aliens. (On that basis, no motor voter laws, either). I am like this with guns too. Let's be fair here. With guns or automobile ownership, comes great responsibility. Let's keep it that way.

Last edited:
Leftism is a sickness that tells them individuals should bow to a government god, men can go into women's showers, there is no tax that is too high, etc etc.
Thanks for that reference, We need car control (stricter requirements for ALL drivers), elderly, drunks, health checks and written and drivers test (every year). And no giving out licenses to illegal aliens. (On that basis, no motor voter laws, either). I am like this with guns too. Let's be fair here. With guns or automobile ownership, comes great responsibility. Let's keep it that way.
No one has a right to an automobile… Firearm ownership is all right.

No one has a right to an automobile… Firearm ownership is all right.
I understand that. We NEED cars, We don't need guns. You get that?

Forum List

Back