The guy isn't White, didn't use an "Assault Rifle" and didn't use a large capacity magazine...

And yet...he walked out....and flew.......

You NRA nutjobs want people on the No Fly List to buy guns.

When there was talk about how vets areeasy targets to get sucked into ISIS, you NRA nutjobs had a fit.

No.....you don't know what you are talking about.....

We don't want nameless, faceless bureaucrats, with arbitrary criteria and no accountabiltiy putting American citizens on a secret government list, in secret, with no ability to appeal the process before or after and having their Rights to fly and exercise other Rights removed permanently.......especially since we know the IRS and other government agencies have targeted political groups they don't like........

you are not a serious person...

Your ability to fly is not removed permanently & you can get your name cleared. Quit lying.

The IRS targeted groups that sign up for a designation where the group's primary purpose can not be political using names like "Tea Party" this or that.

You are a joke.

Take your own advice. How does one get off the no-fly list? Tell us, oh Walking Eagle (Too full of shit to fly!)
What To Do If You Think You're on a No-Fly List
Your own link states that the procedure is inadequate.

Can someone explain to me why everyone is flipping out about airport security, as opposed to mall security when the dude shot up the makeup counter at wherever? What is it about airports that makes them so much more sacrosanct than any other place?
Killing people is easy. As long as we remain a free an open society, evil people and lunatics will be able to find places and tools to go on killing sprees.

He flew with his gun. I'm against that,..

I don't think you should be able to fly with a book.
Because libraries are such lethal areas, or because you're afraid of what books might do?

Oh, so now you're all about results...what ACTUALLY kills people.

Okay.

Time to ban blunt objects, pointy objects, cars, fatty foods, cigarettes, sky diving and other potentially dangerous activities... and bodies of water in which someone might drown.

Hypocrite.

Because libraries are such lethal areas, or because you're afraid of what books might do?

Okay.

Time to ban blunt objects, pointy objects, cars, fatty foods, cigarettes, sky diving and other potentially dangerous activities... and bodies of water in which someone might drown.

Hypocrite.
Maybe just big magazines, assault rifles, fix the check system, and ferchrissake take guns away from nutjobs...

Okay.

Hypocrite.
Maybe just big magazines, assault rifles, fix the check system, and ferchrissake take guns away from nutjobs...
Maybe just big magazines
How big is big?

assault rifles

Not many assault rifles owned by the public over all, due to high prices, Federal regulations, etc

fix the check system,

How would you fix it?

Okay.

Hypocrite.
Maybe just big magazines
How big is big?

assault rifles

Not many assault rifles owned by the public over all, due to high prices, Federal regulations, etc

fix the check system,

How would you fix it?
Only the check system and the nutter thing could happen any time soon...end loopholes.

Okay.

Hypocrite.

lol.....the fags are ghey.:rock:

"big magazines" :boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

So....the guy isn't white, according to the left, he may have been a muslim.....he didn't use an "Assault Rifle," he didn't use a large capacity magazine, and the FBI knew about him.....the left wing anti gunners are already having a bad 2017.........

Thank god and the nra he had access to a gun just in case something bad happened.

So....the guy isn't white, according to the left, he may have been a muslim.....he didn't use an "Assault Rifle," he didn't use a large capacity magazine, and the FBI knew about him.....the left wing anti gunners are already having a bad 2017.........

And this means what exactly?

That the people weren't actually shot and are not dead?

I'm sure they'll be glad to hear your on the job, making up lies and struggling to make apples into oranges.

Moron...it means that every aspect of the anti gunner attack on gun rights and gun owners doesn't apply to this shooting.....since the guy got around every thing they want that they say will stop mass shooters...

Thank god and the nra he had access to a gun just in case something bad happened.

The NRA had nothing to do with it...though the FBI..you know, the government agency assholes like you want to do background checks to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people.....let this guy through.....

moron...

A tribute to our mental health system...An assault rifle would have meant many more dead...

Except...not. Again...knives kill over 1,500 people every single year....rifles with magazines have killed 154 people in 34 years.......please try to keep up....

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
guns make it a lot easier.

Yep. Indeed, that's exactly why they were invented and why they exist.

There are mentally ill allover the world but very few mass killings. There are attacks all over the world but no where near the number killed. And, as we all know, there are more or less 30 people gunned down in the US every single day, including many children. And don't forget that you're more likely to be shot by a toddler in the US than by a foreign terrorist.

But, the Rs guaranteed known and suspected terrorists can get all the guns they want. This guy went so far as to go to the FBI himself but he still had easy access to guns.

Recently saw an ISIS defector saying foreign ISIS/ISIL doesn't look for converts in the US to find guns for them because its so easy for them to get the guns whenever they want.

What a stupid situation.

And yet..they don't get those guns....

And you forgot Nice, France.....89 killed, more than any mass shooting in history....killed with a rental truck...dumb ass....

The FBI...the ones asswipes like you want to do background checks.....for law abiding gun owners...let the Orlando shooter go, and this guy go.....so excuse me if I laugh at your ideas for gun control....moron.

Okay.

Hypocrite.

Boy...you really are fucking stupid........he used 9 round magazines, reloading 3 times according to witnesses, he used a small pistol, not a rifle and he got through the current background check system......and a complete mental evaluation and interviews with the fucking FBI...moron.......

How many of your ideas need to be shown to be stupid and pointless before you get a clue?

Okay.

Hypocrite.

Knives are used to murder over 1,500 people every single year....

Rifles with magazines....were used to kill a total of 154 people.....in 34 years........

Which has actually killed more people genius? Can you tell from the numbers?

Okay.

Hypocrite.
Maybe just big magazines
How big is big?

assault rifles

fix the check system,

How would you fix it?
Only the check system and the nutter thing could happen any time soon...end loopholes.

Twit.....this guy passed the current federal background check to buy the gun...he passed interviews with FBI even though he was acting nuts, and he passed a mental health review and was still passed through...

How stupid are you? If he could pass the current federal background check to get a gun, he would also pass a background check on a private sale of that same fucking gun.....

Do you guys just pretend to be this stupid......?

"assault rifle" :rock::rock::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you can reload the shotgun while you are still pointing it.....almost continual fire.....so yes...the anti gunners will take shotguns too if they are given a chance....

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
guns make it a lot easier.

Yep. Indeed, that's exactly why they were invented and why they exist.

There are mentally ill allover the world but very few mass killings. There are attacks all over the world but no where near the number killed. And, as we all know, there are more or less 30 people gunned down in the US every single day, including many children. And don't forget that you're more likely to be shot by a toddler in the US than by a foreign terrorist.

But, the Rs guaranteed known and suspected terrorists can get all the guns they want. This guy went so far as to go to the FBI himself but he still had easy access to guns.

Recently saw an ISIS defector saying foreign ISIS/ISIL doesn't look for converts in the US to find guns for them because its so easy for them to get the guns whenever they want.

What a stupid situation.

If they want to really kill a lot of people...all they have to do is rent a truck......89 people.....killed with a truck in Nice, France....higher death rate than any mass shooting ever in the United States......moron.

Deadliest Mass Shootings in U.S. History Fast Facts - CNN.com

Forum List

Back