The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

They wouldn't. Thus it adds to the validity that the stories are true.

NT is newer than OT, right? So the things in NT must have been a modified to build a divine image for Jesus Christ.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire.
>24,000 handwritten manuscripts say otherwise.
Pick one, any one, and I'll show you its hidden teaching.
Why was Jesus sleeping on the boat in the storm?

because Matthew was familiar with the book of Jonah

One of two things was true, either Jesus was the son of God complete with power to heal, or he was a total fraud, had no powers, and was just a man who lied a lot....

THE EVIDENCE....

Clearly, his disciples knew whether Jesus was a fraud or not, as they were the ones who "observed" all his "miracles." Two disciples saw Jesus walk on water, but when everyone was watching, Jesus sunk right to the bottom meeting John the Baptist. In place at the time is the Old Testament, so the following logic applies...

GOD controls whether or not you go to Heaven or Hell.

If you believe this guy is GOD's son, do you betray him???

Judas did. Did Judas do that knowing Jesus was really the Son of God, or did Judas do that because Judas knew Jesus was a fraud and did not want to end up on a cross next to him. All the disciples betray Jesus when the "cops" arrest him. They deny they knew him, all offenses against God's son that God would clearly know about....

IF Jesus was really healing people left and right, he would've been really popular. But he was clearly a lot less popular than Barabbas.....

and why is he running from the authorities??

This is the Son of God. Why FEAR??? Why RUN??? If you are the son of God, show them.....

and then his trial proved Judas correct.... that he was just a man, and died on the cross like a man, in the time of a man, as he aged during his life like a man....

and even the blood on the Shroud of Turin is HUMAN blood, product of HUMAN MAN AND WOMAN.....

Seek help.

There are medications that can ease your suffering.

Every oldest records of both the OT and NT are identical to what we have today.

Then why is it called New Testament? If they were both written at the same time, both would be called Old Testament with some other name at the beginning to distinguish between the both versions?
Then why is it called New Testament? If they were both written at the same time, both would be called Old Testament with some other name at the beginning to distinguish between the both versions?

the latter would follow the same suit as the former, not to mention the latter being altered in the 4th century and made into a political document ...

handwritten manuscripts ...

if they were authentic where are the copies etched in stone for prosperity not to mention no one can read those in the form of a universal language ... they are no different than what was done in the 4th century and for the same reason.

And you still have not replied to these questions:

Why did the prodigal son rehearse his apology before he decided to go home?

Why was the father waiting outside for the prodigal son to return?

Why was the woman at the well by herself?

What was the significance of the two people who passed the beaten and injured man by in the parable of the Good Samaritan?

What was the significance of the person helping the beaten and injured man being a Samaritan?

do you know what a PARABLE is?
Absolutely. Do you know what an atheist is?

NT is newer than OT, right? So the things in NT must have been a modified to build a divine image for Jesus Christ.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire.

Or because it really happened because Jesus is the Word.

Want to take a stab at the other parables?

And you still have not replied to these questions:

Why did the prodigal son rehearse his apology before he decided to go home?

Why was the father waiting outside for the prodigal son to return?

Why was the woman at the well by herself?

What was the significance of the two people who passed the beaten and injured man by in the parable of the Good Samaritan?

What was the significance of the person helping the beaten and injured man being a Samaritan?

do you know what a PARABLE is?
Absolutely. Do you know what an atheist is?

yes

because what really happened?

I like parables-----the Midrash is CHOCK full of them

But Jesus Christ couldn't protect himself from his abusers with his divine supernatural powers.

Right?

That makes no sense.

The only rational explanation is that the miracles were not demonstrations of divinity or supernatural power over reality.

As I have shown, the smallest measure of intelligent thought applied to these miracles uncovers a hidden story.

A little yeast makes the whole loaf rise....
So not only is your god the hide and seek king, but now the bible is nothing but a bunch of hide and seek stories. Were you not allowed outside to play such games with the other children of your neighbourhood when you were a young Jew?

Well, yes. If a fairy tale cannot possibly be literally true it must literally be about something else.

lol... for the millionth time, I was not raised Jewish but I did grow up in the wilderness temped by the devil for forty days and forty nights while living among the wild beasts; sinners, dope fiends, prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters who make you look like a sissified choir boy.
Too late, you're already my Jew. :biggrin:

And if you admit that that bible is fairy tales, then can I find god through any fairy tales, or just the ones in the bible. What about the 3 pigs and the big bad wolf who won't eat them? Did you find god there?

Ok... If it makes you feel better I am a Jew. What then?

Let me break it down for you. Any fairy tale has hidden teaching worth learning. You don't find God by just reading the stories in the bible. If you think deeply enough about it, look and look and keep on looking, you will find hidden teaching that if applied will lead to God manifesting himself in your life.

Now off you go. You have a lot of work to do.
So to find god I need to read fairy tales. :lmao:

Jesus literally poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air as a demonstration of divine supernatural power over reality when 5000 people gathered around him, a homeless person in the middle of the desert, because they really needed a snack.

But Jesus Christ couldn't protect himself from his abusers with his divine supernatural powers.

Right?

That makes no sense.

The only rational explanation is that the miracles were not demonstrations of divinity or supernatural power over reality.

As I have shown, the smallest measure of intelligent thought applied to these miracles uncovers a hidden story.

So not only is your god the hide and seek king, but now the bible is nothing but a bunch of hide and seek stories. Were you not allowed outside to play such games with the other children of your neighbourhood when you were a young Jew?
They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

To fool imbeciles like hob... and you.

Jesus literally poofed fish sandwiches out of thin air as a demonstration of divine supernatural power over reality when 5000 people gathered around him, a homeless person in the middle of the desert, because they really needed a snack.

Right?

That makes no sense.

They were just humans.

To fool imbeciles like hob... and you.
No record of Pontius Pilot existed in Roman records. Then archeologists found a stone with his name in it.

Time and time again we learn the accuracy of the Bible.

So to find god I need to read fairy tales.

what prevails, the origin of the written falsified documents is the spoken religion dating to Antiquity and earlier to the beginning as evolution and its physical manifestation over time being the same.

the spoken parable of Noah, the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is non interpretive and irrefutable for admission to the Everlasting. good luck.

Seek help.

There are medications that can ease your suffering.

Actually there is nothing wrong in LaDexter's OP, many high school students would also have the same doubts and disbelieves as would many mature adults, it's probably you who needs medication for such wild beliefs.

That there really was a storm in the Sea of Galilee with Jesus asleep and the Apostle's fearing for their lives just as the account is told.

The entire account of the OT is a real life parable just as the Crucifixion of Jesus is a real life parable just like the real life of Peter is a parable. Parables abound.

The entire account of the OT is a real life parable just as the Crucifixion of Jesus is a real life parable just like the real life of Peter is a parable. Parables abound.

nope-----while it is probably true that the book of Jonah is a parable------
The WHOLE OT is, certainly, not.
The NT contains lots of parables----proportionately, probably more than the OT.

The account of the Jews is a real life parable of a people who cycle between remembering God and forgetting God and what happens to them when they do.

That there really was a storm in the Sea of Galilee with Jesus asleep and the Apostle's fearing for their lives just as the account is told.

there are frequent storms on the sea of
Galilee----sudden starts and stops.

The Crucifixion of Jesus is a real life parable of dying to self.

The doubt and later belief of Peter is a real life parable about faith in God.

Forum List

Back