The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

They wouldn't. Thus it adds to the validity that the stories are true.

NT is newer than OT, right? So the things in NT must have been a modified to build a divine image for Jesus Christ.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire.
>24,000 handwritten manuscripts say otherwise.
Pick one, any one, and I'll show you its hidden teaching.
Why was Jesus sleeping on the boat in the storm?

They were just humans.

Key question: If the story of Jesus were fictional why would they fabricate their failings over and over throughout the NT?

NT is newer than OT, right? So the things in NT must have been a modified to build a divine image for Jesus Christ.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire.

Because he wasn't afraid of being lynched by a mob represented by the gathering and threatening storm clouds.

They were just humans.

Why did the prodigal son rehearse his apology before he decided to go home?

Because he wasn't afraid of being lynched by a mob represented by the gathering and threatening storm clouds.
Wrong. Because that's how most people see God in their life when they are going through the storms in their lives.

Asleep.

They were just humans.

No. My turn.

Why did Jesus send a cup of wine through the nations?

They were just humans.

Why was the father waiting outside for the prodigal son to return?

No. My turn.

Why did Jesus send a cup of wine through the nations?
Not your turn. I never asked you. You asked me.

They were just humans.

Why was the woman at the well by herself?

Wrong. Because that's how most people see God in their life when they are going through the storms in their lives.

Asleep.

Jesus was not God. He was their sect leader. They were afraid of all of the pissed off people gathering because of the sacrilegious things that Jesus was saying and doing. Jesus wasn't afraid. He took a nap.

They were just humans.

Why did Jesus ask some people he performed miracles for not to tell others of the miracle he performed?

They were just humans.

Why did Jesus tell some people he performed miracles for to tell others about the miracle he performed?

They were just humans.

What was the significance of the two people who passed the beaten and injured man by in the parable of the Good Samaritan?

They were just humans.

Why did Jesus tell some people he performed miracles for to tell others about the miracle he performed?

Jesus sending a man whose eyes were opened to tell the priest that he can now see was Jesus' way of telling the priest that his days were numbered.

They were just humans.

What was the significance of the person helping the beaten and injured man being a Samaritan?

A man whose eyes were opened telling the priest that he can see was telling the priest that his days were numbered.
Wrong. Because he did not want them to love him for what he can do for them but who he is.

A man whose eyes were opened telling the priest that he can see was telling the priest that his days were numbered.
Wrong. Because he did not want them to love him for what he can do for them but who he is.

Right, lol, and god became a little baby boy in diapers on christmas morning and all the angels were singing...

Sober up man, you're drooling all over yourself.

Every oldest records of both the OT and NT are identical to what we have today.

Then why is it called New Testament? If they were both written at the same time, both would be called Old Testament with some other name at the beginning to distinguish between the both versions?

And you still have not replied to these questions:

What was the significance of the two people who passed the beaten and injured man by in the parable of the Good Samaritan?

What was the significance of the person helping the beaten and injured man being a Samaritan?

They were just humans.

Its the interpretation that was modified when christianity was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire and they killed off all of the people who understood its secret teaching. .

The New Testament is the machination of the Roman empire which is a perversion of that which was originally Christianity. Whatever are the "secret teachings" if any--------they are very very hidden in the
perversion which is the NT. It takes a very careful reading to TEASE out that which is credible in BOTH HISTORY AND "TEACHING"

And you still have not replied to these questions:

do you know what a PARABLE is?

Forum List

Back