The Hamas Charter, it's significance and some context...

At the time Hamas was a lesser evil than Arafat, just like the US looked at the Taliban as a lesser evil than the Russians, who had invaded Afghanistan.

Does you know where the Hamas "Covenant" from 1988 came from or if there is an original, and if so, where it can be read?

I posted that in the OP.

The question was: Does anyone know where the Hamas "Covenant" from 1988 came from or if there is an original, and if so, where it can be read?

Obviously, Yale did not write it and the odd parenthetical references in that document is why I would like those questions answered.

Last edited:
I posted that in the OP.

The question was: Does anyone know where the Hamas "Covenant" from 1988 came from or if there is an original, and if so, where it can be read?

Obviously, Yale did not write it and the odd parenthetical references in that document is why I would like those questions answered.

I have to assume the term “parenthetical references” that you litter across various threads is a slogan you read during your 24/7 web surfing adventures. Because you don’t understand what the term means, why not raise your hand and ask for help?

Does anyone know where the Hamas "Covenant" from 1988 came from or if there is an original, and if so, where it can be read?

Forum List

Back