The Hamas Charter

You are right! The rocket fire is a war crime. But think about this, the rocket fire didn't start until 2001. That's a full 34 years after the occupation started. Just sayin...
The 67 War was initiated by the Arabs . Please tell us why the UN “ peacekeepers “ left the Straits of Tiran at Nasser’s bidding? Gaza was recognized as part of Egypt and the W. Bank and E Jerusalem part of Jordan Just sayin…..🇮🇱✡️

BULLSHIT …., The Arabs INITIATED the War and Israel beat them down like the animals they are . Gaza was part of Egypt, not “ Palestine “ the W Bank and E Jerusalem part of Jordan ; not “ Palestine “. PERIOD
Not according to every country on the planet. And this includes the Israeli High Court!

Not according to every country on the planet. And this includes the Israeli High Court!
YAWN …..
ANOTHER LIE. KEEP TRYING
Syrian Front

There is no occupation, and the Arabs have been shooting rockets into Israel since 1947.

Would you agree that the way to clear this all up is to Nuke Mecca?

I mean, you Muslim Supremacists say your god Allah and his pet demon Allah are all powerful, right>

So Israel tells the Muslim world that on February 15th, they're going to drop a 1 megaton nuke on the Kabbah, destroying the idol - killing Allah.

Now if Muhammad is the god the Muzzie Beasts claim, no mere Nuke will harm the idol, the home of the fetid Djin Allah - right?

Let the test begin - proving once and for all just how powerful the god Muhammad and his pet Djin are...

iu

Standard Disclaimer: Ever notice that the idol of Islam looks a lot like a clit?
You guys need to shit-can this lame speech you keep regurgitating. Unless UR getting paid to say this shit, then I'd say, ride like the wind, wild one! But it's just lame bullshit on your part. "...Muslim Supremacist..."? Who the fuck are you talking to? Ditch your script, dude! UR smarter than this!

The 67 War was initiated by the Arabs . Please tell us why the UN “ peacekeepers “ left the Straits of Tiran at Nasser’s bidding? Gaza was recognized as part of Egypt and the W. Bank and E Jerusalem part of Jordan Just sayin…..🇮🇱✡️
UN Peacekeepers left because ISRAEL was not cooperating with the peace process.

You guys need to shit-can this lame speech you keep regurgitating. Unless UR getting paid to say this shit, then I'd say, ride like the wind, wild one! But it's just lame bullshit on your part. "...Muslim Supremacist..."? Who the fuck are you talking to? Ditch your script, dude! UR smarter than this!

Hey, you're here demanding the Israel be destroyed because Muslims can't bear the fact that non-Muslims control even a grain of sand in the Middle East.

Yeah, you're a Muslim Supremacist, you demand that all bow to Islam's demand that they rule absolutely in the ME.

Forum List

Back