The Hamas Charter

OMFG ... are you guys fighting over The Six-Day War?

I can tell you how it ended... עַם יִשְׂרָאֵל חַי

FTrG8_1WIAEmbPF.jpg

5adb12773d96a6c67c4bad9ff32488f6--air-force-aviation.jpg

Kramer-Final-Main.jpg

If you agree military collision is not the start but the final stage,
then you refute your claim about Israel starting the war.

Did any Zionist ever shot a bullet
before the Arab pogroms?
Consider the source. He denies Nasser closed the Straits of Tiran and sent the “ UN Peacekeepers “ away

Hey, you're here demanding the Israel be destroyed because Muslims can't bear the fact that non-Muslims control even a grain of sand in the Middle East.

Yeah, you're a Muslim Supremacist, you demand that all bow to Islam's demand that they rule absolutely in the ME.
You would rather lie to yourself, than deal with the truth. I will give you a $1000 if you can show me one post of mine where I said, "destroy Israel". Just one!

There are over 100 UN Resolutions Israel is in violation of. Should Israel be attacked over those?
Please show where Israel initiated War with the intent of destroying their Gov't

On 26 May, in his speech to Arab Trade Unionists, Nasser explained: ‘We felt we are strong enough, that if we were to enter a battle with Israel, with God’s help, we could triumph. On this basis we decided to take actual steps. … The battle will be a general one and our basic objective will be to destroy Israel.’[16]

ASSHOLE !

Last edited:
Please show where Israel initiated War with the intent of destroying their Gov't

On 26 May, in his speech to Arab Trade Unionists, Nasser explained: ‘We felt we are strong enough, that if we were to enter a battle with Israel, with God’s help, we could triumph. On this basis we decided to take actual steps. … The battle will be a general one and our basic objective will be to destroy Israel.’[16]
You mean after their tanks rolled into Egypt? Ya know, I'd have more respect for you if ya just said, "Yeah, we attacked Egypt! So what!"

Forum List

Back