The Hamas Charter

Israel didn't withdraw. They still control 80% of everything that comes in and out of the area. That's not a withdrawal. Come talk to me when Gazans can fish without getting shot at.
Another lie. They withdrew then Hamas started to smuggle weapons in. Keep trying! 👍

Please tell us why they had to smuggle weapons after Israel withdrew in 2005 and Rocket Fire actually increased?
Are you saying that Israel should just “ take it?”
ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION! I am fucking sick of this bullshit! Are you too pussy to answer a simple question without throwing other garbage into the conversation? Once you answer MY question, then we will talk about yours.

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION! I am fucking sick of this bullshit! Are you too pussy to answer a simple question without throwing other garbage into the conversation? Once you answer MY question, then we will talk about yours.
WHAT IS YOUR G-D QUESTION! ?? ✡️🇮🇱

RE: The HAMAS Charter
SUBTOPIC: To the Question: HAMAS can't have weapons. Why?
⁜→ Billo_really, et al,

OH, for Heaven's sake, get real. In the real world, there are some things that are pretty obvious.

Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters are all involved in "criminal acts" directed against the US or Israel, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public.

In the case involving the Gaza Strip and the fail Government of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) the
‘Hamas’, including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem, Palestinian Islamic Jihad’ — ‘PIJ’. ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine’ — ‘PFLP’. ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine — General Command’ (a.k.a. ‘PFLP — General Command’). Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade’. ‘Al-Aqsa e.V’. are on the
European Union List of terrorist entities.

(COMMENT)

Q: You Don't supply weapons to criminal activities.

REF: A/RES/74/49 • Arms Trade Treaty (Resolution)
9. Also recognizes the added value of the adoption in June 2018 of the report of the third United Nations Conference to Review Progress Made in the Implementation of the Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects, including the outcome document annexed thereto, and acknowledges synergies between the Programme of Action and the Treaty;

REF: The Arms Trade Treaty (Actual)
3. A State Party shall not authorize any transfer of conventional arms covered under Article 2 (1) or of items covered under Article 3 or Article 4, if it has knowledge at the time of authorization that the arms or items would be used in the commission of genocide, crimes against humanity, grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions of 1949, attacks directed against civilian objects or civilians protected as such, or other war crimes as defined by international agreements to which it is a Party.

1997 International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings

• Creates a regime of universal jurisdiction over the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or to cause extensive destruction of the public place.
There are more references including Humanitarian Law enforceable through the Geneva Convention. But I hesitate to list them since it would probably not convince you anyway. But I leave you with this thought:

Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) who commit an offense that is solely intended to harm the Israeli military, intelligence, police, or security forces, or are involved in acts of espionage, or serious acts of sabotage against Israeli installations are punishable by procedures under the Geneva Convention. Intentional offenses by the HoAP which have caused the death of one or more persons shall be liable to internment or simple imprisonment provided the duration of such internment or imprisonment is proportionate to the offense committed.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back