The heart of the liberal movement: "STOP thanking the military - they don't do shit "

You don't act old enough to be in the military let alone vote

good grief adults acting like children...that's some sad sad stuff

Again, RW hatred towards vets who happen to be Liberal. Stephanie represents the RW well, doesn't she?

now who's playing the victim

Quote: Originally Posted by jknowgood View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuatara View Post
This guy speaks the truth. The military are not the source of freedom. Never were.
The press does more to preserve our freedom than the military
Yeah the liberal press that won't ask obama a tough question and buries any of obama's wrong doings, but watched bush like a hawk. Freddom for one but not the other. Got it.

Member #20112
RWrs are such victims. Hard to believe that any are willing to join the military. Not the place for victimology.
tsk tsk:eusa_boohoo:

You apparently are not familiar with the correct meaning of the word victim. To point out your hatred of military vets who do not fit your political stance is hardly being a victim. It's simply pointing out the truth of what Stephanie is all about. :D

Perhaps you want to cry about that Truth? :eusa_eh:

Furthermore, both of those exist because of person A's potential liability to person B. But there is no liability to anyone else with my own health. If I choose not to carry health insurance, and I suffer a stroke, that SHOULD not effect anyone else in any capacity.

Then you leave the bill for your family to pay, why, you were a short sighted person that cares not to whom your bill is paid by.

I have no problem with those not wanting to be FORCED to get health insurance signing a binding contract stating they will pay all medical bills including emergency room bills in cash, or else no service....including emergency room treatment.

How does that sound....for you?

Terrible- After 2 days in the hospital, you'd run out of money and have to go bankrupt and lose everything. Just take your affordable, guaranteed Obamacare, with a doctor and preventive care and check ups, and change the channel, Pub dupe...

OP- bRAINWASHED bs- Liberals are just as patriotic and thankful as loudmouth dingbats ...lol

Last edited:
The article makes a lot of sense. I especially like this thought:
There is no coherent conception of freedom, though, in which it only exists at the pleasure of the U.S. military. It’s simply a non sequitur. The “freedoms” most Americans think of when they hear the term are enshrined in constitutional and statutory law. They are in no way dependent on the size, scope or even the existence of the U.S. military.
The US Military does not grant Freedom, the military is there to protect our freedoms.

Yep and if you have ever been in the military you will be told that after your first bitch session.

100% of them (hell, even with our military, you Dumbocrats have managed to destroy about 65% of the freedoms we once enjoyed).

Now come on RW, give us one of your classic desperate arguments to defend this pathetic and indefensible article. I mean, you can't afford to be an unbiased, rational human who rightly denounces something despicable if it's done by the left, right? Have to be the good little partisan hack for the cause at all costs! Including the cost of your credibility, which you lost about 6 years ago.

That's all the democrats fault???

Are republicans the only party allowed to join the military? That dog don't hunt.

Why are you attacking RW's credibility? If your case is so strong, why not just disprove his rebuttal? Why go after him, personally?

Well Republicans sure as hell didn't pass the ACA which forces American citizens to purchase a good or service.

And sure as hell isn't Republicans which have ordered the NSA to spy on 100% of all communications (phone calls, texts, internet, etc.) of the American people.

And it sure as hell wasn't Republicans which forced the American people to join Social Security.

And it sure as hell wasn't Republicans which forced the American people to join Medicare.

And it sure as hell wasn't Republicans which forced the American people to join Medicaid.

I could go on, but this is more than enough for anyone who is informed about history and which party rammed through which bill against the will of another party (obviously, being "informed" immediately disqualifies Dumbocrats).

Now toe the party line again and tell us how great this Salon.com article is :eusa_doh:

(Raises hand). You do realize that this thread is about the military?

There is no coherent conception of freedom, though, in which it only exists at the pleasure of the U.S. military. It’s simply a non sequitur. The “freedoms” most Americans think of when they hear the term are enshrined in constitutional and statutory law. They are in no way dependent on the size, scope or even the existence of the U.S. military.
The US Military does not grant Freedom, the military is there to protect our freedoms.

Yep and if you have ever been in the military you will be told that after your first bitch session.

That's exactly right. You'd be told to STFU and do your fucking job. You're here to protect freedom and democracy, not practice it.

Again, RW hatred towards vets who happen to be Liberal. Stephanie represents the RW well, doesn't she?

Quote: Originally Posted by jknowgood View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuatara View Post
This guy speaks the truth. The military are not the source of freedom. Never were.
The press does more to preserve our freedom than the military
Yeah the liberal press that won't ask obama a tough question and buries any of obama's wrong doings, but watched bush like a hawk. Freddom for one but not the other. Got it.

Member #20112
RWrs are such victims. Hard to believe that any are willing to join the military. Not the place for victimology.

You apparently are not familiar with the correct meaning of the word victim. To point out your hatred of military vets who do not fit your political stance is hardly being a victim. It's simply pointing out the truth of what Stephanie is all about. :D

I just laugh at you...got caught didn't you?
tsk tsk...little miss hater spin however you want.... anyone believe you after I brought the FACTS to them...they can have at it
now don't go away mad...but see ya
phony hating liar

Last edited:
That's all the democrats fault???

Are republicans the only party allowed to join the military? That dog don't hunt.

Why are you attacking RW's credibility? If your case is so strong, why not just disprove his rebuttal? Why go after him, personally?

Well Republicans sure as hell didn't pass the ACA which forces American citizens to purchase a good or service.

And sure as hell isn't Republicans which have ordered the NSA to spy on 100% of all communications (phone calls, texts, internet, etc.) of the American people.

And it sure as hell wasn't Republicans which forced the American people to join Social Security.

And it sure as hell wasn't Republicans which forced the American people to join Medicare.

And it sure as hell wasn't Republicans which forced the American people to join Medicaid.

I could go on, but this is more than enough for anyone who is informed about history and which party rammed through which bill against the will of another party (obviously, being "informed" immediately disqualifies Dumbocrats).

Now toe the party line again and tell us how great this Salon.com article is :eusa_doh:

(Raises hand). You do realize that this thread is about the military?
I pointed that out earlier and he got all whiney and pissy with me.

I just laugh at you...got caught didn't you?
tsk tsk...little miss hater spin however you want.... anyone believe you after I brought the FACTS to them...they can have at it
now don't go away mad...but see ya
phony hating liar

Still crying, Stephanie? It seems that everytime a mirror gets held up to you, showing your behavior....you start either: 1) deflecting or 2) whining. You are managing both this time. Same old Stephanie. :eusa_whistle:

Oh...and what FACTS have you ever ever ever brought to the table here? Ever?

anyone who throws their service up as an excuse to hate and lie about people are small disgusting people

I don't care if you did supposedly serve

I have no respect for people like that

Last edited:

That's exactly right. You'd be told to STFU and do your fucking job. You're here to protect freedom and democracy, not practice it.

No shit, it is the military.... There is no draft now, so those enlistees have no right to complain as they knew what they were getting into from the start.

anyone who throws their service up as an excuse to hate and lie about people are small disgusting people

I have no use for you

What FACTS have you ever ever ever brought to the table here, Stephanie? Ever?

All you ever do is whine and get nasty with people you disagree with.

I have no respect for people like that

Frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn. Rhett Butler~Gone With the Wind.

I remember when Barry was elected. He stood up there on the podium and wailed about how horrible it was that veterans were being treated like they are. That it was HIM and only HIM who would bring about the programs that would finally give veterans all that they needed and were promised.

On this forum, I made the prediction and the statement that Barry and his group of cronies were only 'singing a song' that they thought others wanted to hear. The left absolutely, positively HATES the United States military and has absolutely no use what so ever for those who have served. The progressives that I have had the 'opportunity' to speak with at length have no frame of reference for the beliefs held closely by veterans or those currently serving. Patriotism? Honor? Duty? Sacrifice? The preservation of liberty? Mere words which deserve only ridicule and derision from the left. After all, as Barry and his minions have repeatedly claimed, the basis for all of the evil in this world is the United States, so those who serve in its military are worthy of only contempt.

My great-great-great grandfather served with Sheridan and marched to Atlanta. His brother served with Longstreet and died. We have served in Cuba, the Phillipines, WW1, and my father walked ashore on Omaha beach in WWII. Uncles and cousins served in Korea, some as Marines at Chosin and my brothers and I served in Vietnam. Nephews have served in Desert Storm, Afghanistan and Iraq. And each and every one of us joined up. No one was drafted. We did it because we KNOW that freedom does not perpetuate itself. That it is one generation away from disappearing forever. We did it because if you wait for someone else, it will NEVER get done.

This article on Salon.com was of the same vein as the rest of the crap they publish. That's fine, they can. It is after all the reason for the first amendment which rests on a document that has been defended by some. Some with their very lives. You'll NEVER understand. And that's fine. But if you believe what this idiot has written then you are an idiot as well, not worthy of the sweat off of my balls.

Now, you whiney-ass liberals can sit in your mother's basement and go back to playing games on your XBox. There are men and women out there who stand ready because there is evil in this world. And THEY are the only thing between that evil and getting your ass kicked...

My Mother's dead and never had a basement. Have you ever questioned what purpose you served in Vietnam, a country that never did us any harm? Didn't you read what Mcnamara said during the end of his life about our mistaken involvement in Vietnam?
"We" have served in Cuba, the Phillipines... stop right there. What was USA doing in the Phillipines anyway. Invading another country doing us no harm. Why don't you do a little history reading about America's long record of imperialism instead of fantasizing about being a protector of the homefront?

I remember when Barry was elected. He stood up there on the podium and wailed about how horrible it was that veterans were being treated like they are. That it was HIM and only HIM who would bring about the programs that would finally give veterans all that they needed and were promised.

On this forum, I made the prediction and the statement that Barry and his group of cronies were only 'singing a song' that they thought others wanted to hear. The left absolutely, positively HATES the United States military and has absolutely no use what so ever for those who have served. The progressives that I have had the 'opportunity' to speak with at length have no frame of reference for the beliefs held closely by veterans or those currently serving. Patriotism? Honor? Duty? Sacrifice? The preservation of liberty? Mere words which deserve only ridicule and derision from the left. After all, as Barry and his minions have repeatedly claimed, the basis for all of the evil in this world is the United States, so those who serve in its military are worthy of only contempt.

My great-great-great grandfather served with Sheridan and marched to Atlanta. His brother served with Longstreet and died. We have served in Cuba, the Phillipines, WW1, and my father walked ashore on Omaha beach in WWII. Uncles and cousins served in Korea, some as Marines at Chosin and my brothers and I served in Vietnam. Nephews have served in Desert Storm, Afghanistan and Iraq. And each and every one of us joined up. No one was drafted. We did it because we KNOW that freedom does not perpetuate itself. That it is one generation away from disappearing forever. We did it because if you wait for someone else, it will NEVER get done.

This article on Salon.com was of the same vein as the rest of the crap they publish. That's fine, they can. It is after all the reason for the first amendment which rests on a document that has been defended by some. Some with their very lives. You'll NEVER understand. And that's fine. But if you believe what this idiot has written then you are an idiot as well, not worthy of the sweat off of my balls.

Now, you whiney-ass liberals can sit in your mother's basement and go back to playing games on your XBox. There are men and women out there who stand ready because there is evil in this world. And THEY are the only thing between that evil and getting your ass kicked...

And again you speak with passion and I thank you for your service, but, liberals serve in the military also.
I have no basement or parents as they have died off many years ago. What I do have is my own house on my own 43 acres that I bought with sweat and hard work.
Now, as you said it is their right to print what they want within reason as is yours, but remember that rwer's and conservatives do not make up the entire military.
I wish I had an X-box but my youngest does, he's eleven.he is already prepping for a job in the Air Force so he can be an astronaut.

Moonglow, you highlight my point without even meaning to do so. You thank me in your response and I would ask you, 'WHY'? I really didn't do it for recognition or rewards. But you did thank me. You did it because you understand that those who served or are serving put their life on hold to perform a critical function. One that we need. The USAF Security Forces airman standing guard over a B-2 loaded with nukes on a flight line in Missouri at night isn't directly involved in the fight to maintain our freedom. Or is he? I would submit that he is. And THAT is why we thank the people who serve. I think you understand that.

Right Winger is correct. The odds of an invasion of the United States is astronomical. A direct military strike against this country in any part of the world would be ignorant and suicidal. If it did occur, I would hope that in a moment of extreme clarity Barry would pull his head out of his ass and do what a commander in chief is supposed to do. But there is evil in this world and there are those who are not very intelligent when it comes to those situations. Imagine the warlord Kony with a nuke or V nerve gas?

You are right that there are liberals in the military. I have had the honor of serving with several that I would consider liberal in their political views. Even as liberals they share the beliefs that you apparently do. We thank those who served, not because they expect it or they directly fought against an invading army, but because as citizens of this country we honor their commitment. That is what the idiot who wrote the article so obviously does not understand.

Sometimes I think people try to make the easiest things so incredibly hard. Sometimes a brick is just a brick. It's NOT always a multi-national conspiracy involving the Tri-Lateral Commission...

Last edited:
The pen is mightier than the sword

It is a free press that has ensured our freedoms as citizens and brought to light those cases where individual freedom is jeopardized
Yeah i'm sure the victims of fast and furious, bengazi, and the thousands of people that lost their insurance would agree. The press is silent on that.

If the press was silent, how come we keep hearing about those things?

Because we keep bringing it up. People like yourself want to ignore it.

Last edited:
I call bullshit

No.. you ARE bullshit

This is well known and documented that Kerry said this

The republicans are NOT friends to the military as we have the means to KILL terrorist without risking troops/pilots.

No, you fuck off.:mad: Someone's father or mother just got blown out of the sky for now reason but the grand fucked party likes it that way.

yeah, lets just bomb countries and people in them and then leave them to fend themselves

what heroes that makes..and they will all love us for it

we won't have to see anymore people holding up purple fingers...that was horrific wasn't it

Last edited:
Yeah i'm sure the victims of fast and furious, bengazi, and the thousands of people that lost their insurance would agree. The press is silent on that.

If the press was silent, how come we keep hearing about those things?

Because we keep bringing it up. People like yourself want to ignore it.

I like how your ego makes you believe we keep hearing it from you. :lol: We hear it from ALL sources...particularly the MSM. :lol:

I call bullshit

No.. you ARE bullshit

This is well known and documented that Kerry said this

The republicans are NOT friends to the military as we have the means to KILL terrorist without risking troops/pilots.

No, you fuck off.:mad: Someone's father or mother just got blown out of the sky for no reason but the grand fucked party likes it that way.

Manned vehicles cost more than unmanned vehicles......pork in someone's district.

Forum List

Back